Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

I sincerely hope cancer gets cancer and does one!!

RIP to a legend who gave me and I’m sure many more some of the best moments growing up on the 90s

GBNF

So sad, thoughts with those closest to him. Unlike the sudden passing of Wee Jimmy, the only small consolation is that he got to hear how much he meant to the club and the fans whilst he was still with us.

RIP Goalie.

Will be forever in our hearts and will be talked about in the same admiring aspect as our many club legends that have sadly passed away.

RIP Andy, was a pleasure and I'm so glad I was there to see you at your best

Extremely difficult to comprehend and process how someone so relatively young can be taken by an illness so quickly.

One minute they are there and the next they are gone. A stark reminder to make the most of every moment.

Rest in peace Goalie. The Greatest.
Thank you for making my childhood supporting Rangers so memorable.

Ffs.

I was 9 when Chris Woods left and I told my Dad I was done with Rangers.
He was my favourite player and I had that yellow flame goalie top.

Nobody could ever take his place, it wouldn’t be the same and I wouldn’t ever like another goalie as much as him.

Thanks for proving me wrong Andy and thanks for some wonderful, wonderful teenage days and nights supporting our club.

Even though it was expected it’s still heartbreaking. I loved him growing up, I played outfield but always wanted to play in goals when I could. Goalie tops every year with goram on them aswell.
RIP goalie

I always used to laugh at younger posters and those with short-term memories who said McGregor was ranked alongside or even better than Goram. McGregor on his day was one of the best in Britain. Goram was one of the best in the WORLD. RIP the Goalie, you may be gone but your memory will live on long after all of us are gone.

Rest easy goalie

Legend thrown about too much these days but this man is every part the legend of the club.

So sad to hear another taken to young.
Thank you Andy for some amazing memories and for being a gentleman in company. RIP

Heartbroken here the best Goalkeeper I’ve ever seen and I also in the past few years got to know him personally he used to train our wee boy at sons of struth at times and he was phenomenal with the boys. We lost a legend today again.

Sitting here on holiday absolutely gutted at this sad news,we were all expecting it but it still came as a shock,R.I.P GOALIE. and thank you for many many memories ❤️

The only time I met The Goalie was after my Intermediate 2 Geography exam. Was heading home and stood beside him on the platform at Central Station.

Signed my exam question paper and had a good chat about all that he’d done.

RIP to a great Rangers man.

RIP Goalie. You will be forever loved. Walter must be assembling some team up there now.

Safe in the arms of Jesus now.

Absolutely devastating news even if inevitable. As a goalkeeper when I played he was my hero and always will be. Good speed legend

Back