Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

Gutted man, we knew it was coming but still hurts none the less.
Another great gone to soon.
r.i.p Andy

RIP Goalie.
You have given me and my fellow supporters so many amazing memories. Your legacy has set the benchmark for all Rangers Goalkeepers to come.
Thank you and God Bless.

R I P the goalie, the greatest Rangers goalkeeper of my 49 year lifetime by a country mile.

I feel extremely privileged to have seen him.

That save from van hooijdink will never be surpassed,

Rest easy

Devastating. The Goalie was the best goalkeeper there ever will be in our lifetime. RIP Andy.

Just heartbreaking even though you're told it's coming. It's just been an awful year of losses of absolute legends.

Although it was expected it still hurts to hear the news. Too young as well, a year older than myself.
It’s truly an awful disease…
Thanks for all the wonderful memories Andy.
RIP sir….

Gutted at this sad news . Thoughts & prayers with all the family & close friends.

Simply the best.
Sleep easy Goalie x

I was very sorry to read about the passing of Andy Goram. My sincere condolences to all his friends and family. He was the best goalkeeper I have seen play for Rangers in 60 years of attending games at Ibrox. Some of his saves were incredible and he will always be remembered as one of our greats in the NIAR seasons.

Rest easy goalie.

A genuinely world class player who was my hero growing up.

Condolences to his family and friends.

I remember meeting him in a Chinese takeaway when I was 8 or 9, I'd just started watching us with my dad as we were in the first champions League. He asked me who I supported and obviously told him the right answer B-D he then asked my favourite player and I think I said Super Ally, he said aye, what about that goalie thoughB-D. Said yeah he's good too but was too shy to admit I knew it was him. Always been a hero of mine and even have one of his signed gloves. RIP THE GOALIE

Back