Andy Walker gives up Sky Scottish coverage

Good that he seems to have been bumped out of Scottish football coverage - he offers nothing but snide remarks and banal observations.

Unfortunately they are swapping out one wanker for another with Sutton coming in, and doubtlessly hamming up his act.

The contempt that Sky demonstrate towards Scottish football is pretty naked at times like this.

Good that he seems to have been bumped out of Scottish football coverage - he offers nothing but snide remarks and banal observations.

Unfortunately they are swapping out one wanker for another with Sutton coming in, and doubtlessly hamming up his act.

The contempt that Sky demonstrate towards Scottish football is pretty naked at times like this.
There was a telling remark made by crocker a few weeks back, walker says something like " player x was moaning at player y ...I don't mind seeing players having a moan at each other " crocker replied- " Andy im not surprised to hear that coming from you" for me I think he's been bumped because of the var/ sky comment.

If Sutton is going to Sky as co commentor of our games we really have to let them know that it's unnacceptable. Every game will be full of agenda ridden inuendo. There's no way he can be impartial.

We were suffering Sutton on bt anyway. Walker out completely. Sutton switched channels. I’m taking that as a win.

Would have been a win had Sky not already confirmed they’ve hired Sutton for the new campaign.

I’d rather have Walker!

Former Celtic striker, Andy Walker confirmed that he is leaving the major broadcasting sports channel’s Scottish division this season.

Speaking on The Go Radio Football Show, Walker said, “I did sign off last night. That will be my last Sky game in Scotland. I’m hoping to retain all the English games that I do.
Sutton better not replace him , there will be a fucking riot

1 down. 1 to go.

NINTCHDBPICT000487822315.jpg
%^*& me, big Jim that used to drive the forklift in my old place is doing OK for himself these days.

That’s a win for me. Andy Walker sounds like he hates football. He would make a 5-4 game sound like a nil nil draw. Every Rangers goal “ I am wondering if they picked up the possible foul on the half way line ten minutes earlier “

Rather than Sutton taking over his co-comms role it’s probably more likely they’ll have McFadden for most games with Boyd and Sutton in the studio. Old Firms will likely be a combination of McCoist and Sutton.

Regardless it’s not an improvement, McFadden is as bitter as they come

We were suffering Sutton on bt anyway. Walker out completely. Sutton switched channels. I’m taking that as a win.
No really as all the league games are on Sky.

Sadly feel we will get stuck with the replacement bellend.

Can only be a good thing if we win the league, listen to him squirm.
He can't contain himself.

Opening, Sky sports commentator

Must be, or have been, a 19th Century Terrorist bastard

Thing is Sutton will shoot himself in the foot. When he does so there will be a record avalanche of complaints going into sky. He won’t be able to help himself the bitterness runs through the man and his instinct will overtake good sense.

I await his shameful fall from grace.

Getting rid of Walker the bigot has to be a good thing.

I just closed my eyes and silently said yes there.

This is a thing, lets not be kidded.

I know it's swings and roundabouts but i just couldn't take that stuff anymore.

Beyond favouritism gadz.
You may want to open them again and see who is replacing him.

I’d genuinely rather have Walker than Sutton.

You may want to open them again and see who is replacing him.

I’d genuinely rather have Walker than Sutton.
I just laugh at Sutton though for the helmet he is.

Walker on the other hand just really really gets to me for some reason. Him and his manky wee squeeshy face.

I reckon goat worrier will be in the studio with "St Johnstone fan", Boyd and random

McFadden will get the co-commentary duties with fat bhoy I reckon

Great but being replaced by another bitter bastard in Sutton.. think sky will get more complaints than they ever did with walker

This.

It's going to be worse, as Sutton is 10 times the troll Walker is and he has a bigger platform.

I think it's a disaster they are switching.

Gives up suggests it was his idea. I would imagine hecis part of the cull going on at Sky Sports just now

Every sky broadcast involving Rangers is a mentally challenged fest, trying to get our players in bother and cheering on our opponents. They are now just formalising things with Sutton. Tom Boyd must be busy.

Walker for Sutton. So predictable. I think I’d actually prefer Walker.
Call me weird if you like, but if I’m not at the game and have to watch us play the paedo harbouring apologists then I watch it on mute. Try it.
I’ve actually done the same with Ally commentating when he panders to the cnts.

Back