Any truth in this rumour

' Some twitter user'? Stop there.

A rumour normally ends up as bullshit on social media.

It will be in the papers tomorrow too.

Unless it comes from a reliable source i smell shoite.

If Barisic continues here for another 12 months, on his form he will get a move to a PL team. Proper left backs are hard to find
If he has a good Euros and we get a decent bid from an EPL club in the summer I think that’ll be it.

Had a look. They've been wrong about loads of stuff and right about very few.

The wrong stuff is ignored and when they get something right they say "we told you".

Load of crap.

A look back at some of the other exclusive information tells me not to pay any attention to it. Lot of nonsense

I don't see Barisic (or any of our big players) leaving in this window, but it's entirely possible that he's interested in a move to Roma in the summer and is therefore holding off on a contract extension.

Whatever we want to say about ourselves and the possibility of being able to offer him Champions League football next season, Roma are also a big club and Serie A a significantly better league with Italy also much closer to home for him too.

It'd be understandable if he was considering it assuming their interest is genuine.

If we put on our cold hard business heads for a moment, Barisic is a player we should probably be looking to sell this summer.

Load of rubbish. Plus he's under contract regardless so if they want him they'll have time pay.

It's another timmy twit on twitter setting up an account with a name made to make it sound ITK and offeeshul!!

The Scottish SPFL Monitor of Football Scouting Official ...... Must be legit eh

Seriously can't see this to be honest. He has worked his bollocks of with the best support that he will ever get through our management team. That and his recent comments mean I really can't see him going anywhere soon.

Unsettling tweet hope it’s not true but on the other side of this coin, we have good assets and looking at our recruitment process just now we are finding gems which if the price is right, we are looking very positive for many season to come!

This Twitter stuff and scrutinizing every possible scenario at all times is really starting to burst my ballsack. Where does never ending drivel end?

Would make no sense to leave before the Euros when he's settled and playing well. None whatsoever. It would also make no sense for us to sell him before the Euros when he's likely to shine in a good team

Borna is going nowhere this window even if he doesn't sign an extension.

It would be good if he does as I have always rated him however our best players will draw attention from top European Clubs and potentially have their heads turned.

In this instance I would put this twitter rumour down to a pish stained mentally challenged in fear of 55. That doesn't narrow it down much as that could be anyone of 50 thousand of them.

His old man has obviously found his twitter account then... Borna isn’t leaving yet. He has his own song now!

Back