Apparently Lafferty will join Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie11

Don’t shoot the messenger !

Got a text from a lifelong hearts season ticket holder today.

Lafferty joining Monday, Wallace was at hearts training ground yesterday with his agent.

Apparently it’s a done deal with hearts bringing in Vanecek as a replacement.

Here’s the text

hearing a deals been done with Laff. Wallace was at riccarton Friday with agent and Levein. Lafferty free to play for us today but deal could be done for Monday

And we bring in Vanecek to replace him

Said his goodbyes

Let’s see what Monday brings to see if it’s true.

Is your mate also confirming Lee Wallace to Hearts?

Oh and Timmy.

Kyle Lafferty can't hear you over the sound of his awesomeness!

jakk5y.jpg

Say Lafferty signs then Morelos is going to remember he plays in a team and pass if a good chance on, even though he is playing well at present.

I can't see why Hearts would want to sell to a rival in this situation. Doesn't make sense for them.
They can't afford his wage for the remainder of his contract.

It was very ambitious paying what we was getting.

Few issues to sort out between Hearts and Lafferty first before and deal is "done". So the idea that this is hours away is premature, however safe to say this transfer is highly likely.

I do think he would be a good signing. Since coming back to Hearts he has looked a much better player. He's playing well against all the teams in the Premiership and getting regular goals and that includes against Celtic.

Hearts don't have any love for Rangers but it makes no sense for them to hold onto a player if he wants to go elsewhere. They just end up in the situation like they did with Walker - that backfired on them quite a bit.

Lafferty would be good for us.

Don’t shoot the messenger !

Got a text from a lifelong hearts season ticket holder today.

Lafferty joining Monday, Wallace was at hearts training ground yesterday with his agent.

Apparently it’s a done deal with hearts bringing in Vanecek as a replacement.

Here’s the text

hearing a deals been done with Laff. Wallace was at riccarton Friday with agent and Levein. Lafferty free to play for us today but deal could be done for Monday

And we bring in Vanecek to replace him

Said his goodbyes

Let’s see what Monday brings to see if it’s true.

Wallace too Hearts Laff too us as part of the deal. Heard this last week but wasn’t sure if it was true. We will find out soon enough

What did Levein say?

He was asked if he was confident he would stay, and he wouldn’t say yes. To be honest, it looked to me at the time that Lafferty was off. And combined with the way he went round the ground at the end i can see this all bing true.

They can't afford his wage for the remainder of his contract.

It was very ambitious paying what we was getting.

Few issues to sort out between Hearts and Lafferty first before and deal is "done". So the idea that this is hours away is premature, however safe to say this transfer is highly likely.
How do you know that? It's a very successful business woman running Hearts these days. Not Romanov.

We are short of numbers in that position and he will do a job for us. Still hope we push the boat out and bring in one more quality signing in addition to centre back cover

Yes he is, I didn’t want to say at the time but the hearts fan in question is my brother.

You are a Bear and your brother is a Jambo.

I'm going to guess that you are from somewhere around West Lothian?

I can't see why Hearts would want to sell to a rival in this situation. Doesn't make sense for them.

Sometimes clubs don’t want to stand in a players way if they are keen on the move and the selling club is adequately compensated.

If they stopped him getting a move he was really keen he might see out his contracted disgrunted he was denied the opportunity. Although I think Laff is a bigger character than that.

:(

I’d put my life on it he’ll be the next whipping boy. Folk not watched him play for about 8 years, just seen his goals against the mentally challengeds.

Reactions: _72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back