Apparently Lafferty will join Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
In saying this, LW is finished at the club.

Taking us on for the fine was career suicide at Rangers. His family are settled in the West Lothian area and it's a great bit of business imo. Minimal expenditure and a decent wedge off the wage bill.

38845816_1084004638447996_6446450288697016320_n.jpg

We will have someone 7 foot who is called the flute.
And someone 7 foot who plays the flute.

I wonder which one will be higher in the pecking order?

I was firmly against it a few weeks ago but as an option off the bench or to offer something different to Morelos then for 400k or so I think it would be a good move.

I said this on another thread, but the way he left the pitch today, was like he was saying goodbye to the fans....

I said this on another thread, but the way he left the pitch today, was like he was saying goodbye to the fans....

This was my thought as well. On the pitch long after everyone else had left. I wondered if it was just because he was the goal scorer and the Hearts fans stuck around to clap them off but after hearing this it makes sense.

If it's to replace Windass then it could be a good deal; still think we need another striker though.

I'm convinced it's already a done deal but we/ Hearts agreed to allow him to play today.

Timmy will have a field day with this when he arrives at Ibrox on Monday.

Wonder what odds you would get for Lafferty first scorer and 0-1 on 2 Sep ;)

I can't see why Hearts would want to sell to a rival in this situation. Doesn't make sense for them.
It does when the player wants to leave and they get a fair chunk of change to help pay for their new stand, especially when they seem to have found a beast of a centre forward who terrorised the Tic defence today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back