Ashley taking House of Fraser upmarket

mdingwall

Administrator
17h17 hours ago
Brexit is upon us. House of Fraser now stocking Lonsdale @Coldwar_Steve

Dr0jtazXQAEmTd6.jpg

48 replies171 retweets713 likes

I got an email from Bouse if Frasers..... saying that I could have a suitcase for free if I spent £50 ..... sounds familiar

The phat phuck thinks people's heads button up the back.

Frasers won't last long under his ownership. And not only that Aitken and chums sell him the building to help plug the equal pay hole.

A crying shame.

Everything he touches, turns to shit, but it still makes him a coin.

The scary thing is ... can you imagine what retail would look like without the fat bstrt ? He's a pirate, no two ways about it, but without his (and Philip Green's) greasy mitts, the high streets would look even more derelict and forlorn. Scary thought. Retail is absolutely fckd.

There must be a point where the number of people that buy the Sports Direct stuff is saturated.

Does he think people will pop in for a Lonsdale top and a Lacoste jacket?

More likely to get a Lonsdale top and knock a Lacoste jacket.

The final nail in the high street coffin.
I see Scum Direct were rated 2nd worst online retailer by Which? Hope the company die

I received one on Saturday offering ten pairs of Everlast socks for £2, when you click and collect.

The branding is now all over the place.

I received one on Saturday offering ten pairs of Everlast socks for £2, when you click and collect.

The branding is now all over the place.

There was a program about one of the pound shops. They have different brands to give shoppers the illusion of choice.

Really sad.

My first three piece suite wedding present from my folks came from HoF.

Look at the states of it now. I truly despise TFB.

i saw Puma and Adidas in my local one and i was shocked. this is sinking to new lows.

All these department stores are dead or dying.

I was in the Carlisle one with my son and he pointed out the rack of no fear tat next to the levis! Fucking embarrassing! Amazing how quickly its gone downhill!

Back