Ballot for Livi game

I paid for my seat for league games and I expect to sit on the seat I pay for.
My ST is in the Club Deck but as I chose my seat for Madrid on the Tuesday the Club Deck was not an option then and I chose the Copland Rear. At the game I could see my seat from the Copland and it was getting used by someone. I would hope to get my own seat if lucky in the ballot.

My ST is in the Club Deck but as I chose my seat for Madrid on the Tuesday the Club Deck was not an option then and I chose the Copland Rear. At the game I could see my seat from the Copland and it was getting used by someone. I would hope to get my own seat if lucky in the ballot.
We were the same. Copland Rear behind the goals, our seats in SJR near the halfway line. SJR wasn’t an option when we got allocated.

My ST is in the club deck too, I’ve just managed to get my first one just before lockdown so literally never sat in my seat and I’ve never been in club deck either. Always get tickets from mates or on here for Copland or Govan, how is it everyone says it’s tremendous. I’m up with the gods in 2nd row from end in CD1 so maybe not the absolute best?

I normally sit in the main stand but at the top of the stairs so have plenty leg room. I’m 6”5 and was squashed into a normal row. Had to sit side on for the full games at the weekend and ended up with a sore back :D

Are there certain areas of ground have slightly more legroom? I suspect they will due to being built at different times.

My ST is in the club deck too, I’ve just managed to get my first one just before lockdown so literally never sat in my seat and I’ve never been in club deck either. Always get tickets from mates or on here for Copland or Govan, how is it everyone says it’s tremendous. I’m up with the gods in 2nd row from end in CD1 so maybe not the absolute best?
I'm in CD7 mate, the view is excellent you see so much more of the game tactically in my opinion.

Usually get loads of day trippers in our section which tends to help the atmosphere.

Don't leave it til last minute every week getting in when you have those stairs to climb!

I'm in CD7 mate, the view is excellent you see so much more of the game tactically in my opinion.

Usually get loads of day trippers in our section which tends to help the atmosphere.

Don't leave it til last minute every week getting in when you have those stairs to climb!
Good advice mate, I’ve never been up them so I’m looking forward to what all the fuss is about!

I normally sit in the main stand but at the top of the stairs so have plenty leg room. I’m 6”5 and was squashed into a normal row. Had to sit side on for the full games at the weekend and ended up with a sore back :D

Are there certain areas of ground have slightly more legroom? I suspect they will due to being built at different times.
I'm 6ft 4 and I've been the same the few times I've sat in the main stand. Although the enclosure is better.

I'm in the govan front and leg room is perfect. Sat in govan rear for madrid and it's exactly the same.

Ask for a aisle seat, when I sat with my father we had great seats on the aisle in the Copland rear, he was one side I was the other, I felt it allowed me to extra legroom but like you say witheople going in/out you were turning side on or standing up a lot, maybe that was all the alcoholics that needed the toilet in that area though, but I’m not anywhere near 6’5” so I’ll probably have stumpier legs than yourself

What we thinking, automated email sent bang on the hour or will it be a random point in the day?

might add to the tension/excitement if we think it’s going to come bang on the hour

I sat in the club deck for a season and loved it. Get a great view of things developing tactically, like you say.

Tbf, I'd like as close to my seat as possible. I love my view in the GR, can see everything. That Madrid game on Sunday stuck in the Copland Front was beyond shite, couldn't see anything at the Broomloan end. Even in the GF for Brighton wasn't great.

For the time being al sit on any seat on any stand restricted or not just to get back in for a game. We will be full house very soon so for a game or 2 al take whatever am given just to see the famous again. If i dont get a ticket well am oot wae the petrol bombs

I sat in the club deck for a season and loved it. Get a great view of things developing tactically, like you say.
I've sat in the CD since 1991. Its amazing how you can watch games unfolding and see runs by players that his team mate with possession hasn't seen yet as they're looking through, rather than looking over, a group of bodies. The only downside, for me, is that this encourages impatient arseholes to stand up and scream blue murder at the player on the ball.

The club need to get this sorted ASAP, fans need to make travel arrangements, supporters clubs need to hire buses. some people will need to book hotels. The club need to get the finger out and get the ballot done first thing this morning.

Tbf, I'd like as close to my seat as possible. I love my view in the GR, can see everything. That Madrid game on Sunday stuck in the Copland Front was beyond shite, couldn't see anything at the Broomloan end. Even in the GF for Brighton wasn't great.

I think going forward now with more numbers allowed in compared to the weekend, it might be easier to get a seat in your section. The only people who I think have no chance of getting close to their seat on Saturday is ones in the enclosures close to dug outs

Season ticket terms and conditions -

“A season ticket permits you to occupy your allocated seat at the match or any such other alternative seat as the Club may allocate to you in its reasonable discretions.”
Try getting this through to those who want their “own seat” in a reduced capacity stadium with restrictions in place - they already have their knickers in a twist at the thought of not being in their “own seat” - can you imagine the level of grievance they will reach if they are unsuccessful in the ballot ( and I am sitting in their seat). :))

Ffs some folk are never happy- think of the lovely suntan you got catching the rays for the duration of the game

One thing I’d say is that that anyone who gets a successful email on the ballot should be able to log on and find an available section for sitting in. There seemed to be an over subscription at the weekend and it became fastest finger first.

edit: the ballot by section sounds like a great idea.
It didn’t. The problem arose from people who didn’t have the requirement chancing their arm and putting tickets in their basket which they couldn’t check out.

the system automatically “holds” them for a period of time until it releases them, therefore those who were legitimately able to buy them, couldnt.

Aye, club deck isn't the best, but I couldn't sit in the mainstand every game, would be too uncomfortable
I’ve got a cracking seat at the end of a row just off Centre. It’s a bit further back but I don’t want to sacrifice my end row seat and it’s not right at the back. Probably the middle

So, those folk that want their ‘own seat’. Your name is drawn out, you are allocated your ‘own seat’ and, immediately, that rules out those immediately around you from getting their ‘own seat’. Do they not count?

I don’t see how your ‘plan’ works.

If anything, at best you will, get a seat in the same stand.

Aye, club deck isn't the best, but I couldn't sit in the mainstand every game, would be too uncomfortable
Never sat down in the main stand, my seat in MFP was right against the railings/wall which meant I could stand without obstructing anyone’s view.

Anyone know how the ballot will work in terms of friends and family? I sit next to my best mate, if one is drawn out and he is on my friends and family list, does that mean the other will be drawn out too? Seems that would make sense particularly for a parent and their child or someone who takes an older relative.

So, those folk that want their ‘own seat’. Your name is drawn out, you are allocated your ‘own seat’ and, immediately, that rules out those immediately around you from getting their ‘own seat’. Do they not count?

I don’t see how your ‘plan’ works.
The guy has got to be at it man

Anyone know how the ballot will work in terms of friends and family? I sit next to my best mate, if one is drawn out and he is on my friends and family list, does that mean the other will be drawn out too? Seems that would make sense particularly for a parent and their child or someone who takes an older relative.
it will be taken in to account - has been for every other games this season (including Blackpool)

I’m nearly raging about being actually raging.
Get the phukin ballot done ASAP Rangers.

tumblr_mmhr65ufet1rjsiz7o1_400.gif

To be fair, and this is not relevant to me as I am in 1 of the cheaper seats, are we just ignoring the fact that me in GF1 can go select a ticket in the Main Stand which is a far dearer ticket?

Then the poor old guy who doesn't have access to Internet like my neighbour gets stuck in the corner of the enclosure or something despite paying for a better seat by time he gets someone to book a ticket for him?

One of the many problems the club are facing. Maybe they could ballot each section/stand and people can only get access to their own stand?

Impossible to do it by stand/section as you'd imagine thered be 2 or 3 sections either side of the dugouts left clear of any fans , so where do the fans that sit in that sections go ??

it will be taken in to account - has been for every other games this season (including Blackpool)
Cheers mate. I assumed so. Was away for the friendlies so didn’t pay any attention to the ballot process. Id imagine both will just get the email and will have to just select seats together.

Back