Ballot for Livi game

Personally, I think they are just killing time and talking shite between checking emails and coming on here to look for confirmation of tickets being released- these same ones will be over the moon if they are successful in the ballot regardless of where they are sitting
My family got 3 for the family stand for the real game row ee the highest up and two of us with disablement, never again.

At the Brighton game on Sat we were in one of the hospitality lounges and it was announced you could sit anywhere when you took your seats

After sitting down I had a woman tell me to move as “this is my seat, I’ve sat here for 13 years, you’ll need to move”

Unbelievable that folk think they actually own the seat
Hope you done the honourable thing and kicked her in the Jack n Danny.

At the Brighton game on Sat we were in one of the hospitality lounges and it was announced you could sit anywhere when you took your seats

After sitting down I had a woman tell me to move as “this is my seat, I’ve sat here for 13 years, you’ll need to move”

Unbelievable that folk think they actually own the seat
I’m going to be an arsehole here on the last point - I’m sure hospitality is actually counted as “leasing” so they technically do :p don’t quote me on that though I’m just sure I read something about it a few years ago and I just wanted to wind you up a wee bitB-D

Can’t wait for tea time to arrive tonight with not a ripple in the water about Saturday.
The way the club go on with these ballots you’d think it was covered by the official secrets act or something.

just put a tweet out, we are working on the ballots and we hope to have all information to supporters by x.

Wouldn't be surprised if the scots gov/gcc were being deliberately slowly in finally agreeing a crowd figure. (I know thete's posts on here to the contrary) but either way a quick tweet from the club to say ballot being carried out on... or awaiting clarity from central/local govt, fans would at least know what's happening.

Here's hoping for something at least indicative today.
23,500 is it not?

I’m actually going to stick up for the club here about this. Last week they got pelters after Celtic announced their allowed attendance for West Ham which was more than we were getting and it then actually came out the club were working behind the scenes and the attendances increased for Brighton and Real Madrid. A poster even made a thread on here apologising for jumping the gun.

People moaned about the info being drip fed so maybe the club are working to get the max they probably can (say around 25k) and want to make sure it’s absolutely final before announcing it so there’s not the same situation as last weekend when attendance numbers allowed increased at the last minute. They can’t really win with some on here.

Like I said yesterday, the longer it takes to get announced the more positive it should be however at the same time I totally understand people need to make travel arrangements etc should they be successful in the ballot.

I’m actually going to stick up for the club here about this. Last week they got pelters after Celtic announced their allowed attendance and it then actually came out the club were working behind the scenes and the attendances increased for Brighton and Real Madrid. A poster even made a thread on here apologising for jumping the gun.

People moaned about the info being drip fed so maybe the club are working to get the max they probably can (say around 25k) and want to make sure it’s absolutely final before announcing it so there’s not the same situation as last weekend when attendance numbers allowed increased at the last minute. They can’t really win with some on here.

Like I said yesterday, the longer it takes to get announced the more positive it should be however at the same time I totally understand people need to make travel arrangements etc should they be successful in the ballot.
Agree with you to a point - but at least give us an update on that and tell us at least when to potentially expect it. At some point they have to bite the bullet and accept that they have to do the ballot, if numbers increase after that, then ballot again.

I appreciate earlier in the thread a poster explained the complexities of that, but surely it's not insurmountable

I’m actually going to stick up for the club here about this. Last week they got pelters after Celtic announced their allowed attendance for West Ham which was more than we were getting and it then actually came out the club were working behind the scenes and the attendances increased for Brighton and Real Madrid. A poster even made a thread on here apologising for jumping the gun.

Ballot the number we are guaranteed, and then if we secure extra, ballot that. Not difficult.

And maybe communicate with the support.

I hear what you're saying and agree with your approach. However how many times do we need to learn from the lesson that basic communication is key? We have a massive fan base, some who travel from afar, and they need to make arrangements etc. It's like sitting waiting on hold to speak to sky and ye get %^*& all encouragement as how how long you may need to wait. Some other companies tell you the position in the queue, and when you hear progress, it reassures you.

Even something, anything from the SLO or Rangers to at the very least tell us what the potential scope is. I also understand it's not the end of the world, and that this is the reality of where the world is currently. Maybe I'm frustrated like us all and just looking for a moan :)

Fingers crossed something is released today.

Back