Balogun being assessed

On current form I’m more concerned about the injury reintroducing Borna at left back. He looked well out of sorts in that first half. Slight improvement in second but not what you’d expect from a Croatian International
Playing like a newbie!
Looks as nervous as they come.

Could play sands there till helander is back fit? Would rather not have to play the current Barisic at left back, looks miles from the old Barisic.

I got a text at the game from a mate listening to the radio and apparently they said it was his hamstring.

Hope that's not the case.

King doesn’t look ready for what we have in front of us IMO. Hope he isn’t out for any length of time again. Just our luck we get both him and Jack back and then only get 1-2 good games out of each of them, a major risk for the remainder of the season.

Huge blow if it means Bassey at CB and Barasic left back.

Hopefully Helander is back asap but he can't be relied upon to stay fit.

Absolute stupidity not bringing Souttar in with so much at stake.

Helander may be back in with a chance of game time at the weekend. See how he gets on. Sands is also worthwhile giving a chance at centre back.

I wish people would stop going on about Souttar though. It would have been great to get him in this window but it just wasn't a fair deal for us. In fact, Hearts were ripping the pish. If it had been the £500k I still think that is too much but the sell on fee was just stupid and as mentioned, there is no definite they would have accepted the £500k either.

We should be fine to cope with the next few games and hopefully Balogun isn't too serious and Helander is actually on his way back this time.

Read that as arrested there!

He came off right in front of me in CF5, look pretty disillusioned tbh.

Hopefully he's back soon and also hope Helander can get on the park soon.

Back