Barasic to villa for 8m

Iamams

I’ve seen that reported borna could follow stevie for 8m. Where to start with that ? I don’t know how he still gets a game he doesn’t want the ball he’s hiding in plain sight every game he’s got a magic left foot but he doesn’t use it anywhere near enough as he should be. No runs, no passion, no desire. No hope this season. Not just him though full team bar one or two.

Absolutely no chance.

If he goes, it won't be to the EPL and it won't be for anywhere near that amount.

It's clearly a made up story. No a chance in hell would anyone pay 8m for him. His legs are done.

Would be delighted to sell him. Poor all season. Gone backwards. Doesn’t look interested. No confidence. No brainer to sell if anyone wants him

I’ve seen that reported borna could follow stevie for 8m. Where to start with that ? I don’t know how he still gets a game he doesn’t want the ball he’s hiding in plain sight every game he’s got a magic left foot but he doesn’t use it anywhere near enough as he should be. No runs, no passion, no desire. No hope this season. Not just him though full team bar one or two.
After another lackluster performance today I'd happily take 8 million for him.

Easy and lazy journalism, I’m sure half the squad will have a story linking them to villa over the next few months

Sell him now

He's back to season one form this season. He's hopeless. Him, Goldson, and Morelos are the biggest under performers. I was unhappy to see Barasic and Morelos starting. Both are so far off form they should be in the reserves (if we had any).

Back