Barca v Real 26th October

I live out here and it's a war zone currently.

Quite surprised it's not bigger news, properly scary stuff at the moment.

I'm not for Catalan independence but the treatment of them by the Spanish is awful, it only goes against them. Hoping everything calms down soon but not likely. Worrying times.

I'm not for Catalan independence but the treatment of them by the Spanish is awful, it only goes against them. Hoping everything calms down soon but not likely. Worrying times.

Is there still much disruption at the airport mate?

Would have been some game if it wasn't called off though eh?

Real Madrid wouldn't have gotten out of Barcelona alive.

Would have been some game if it wasn't called off though eh?

Real Madrid wouldn't have gotten out of Barcelona alive.
Going by what we've seen so far, Barcelona fans would likely have torched their own stadium as a protest.

Going by what we've seen so far, Barcelona fans would likely have torched their own stadium as a protest.

I think the Camp Nou is the only bit of the city safe from being torched. Wouldn't surprise me if Espanyols ground takes a bit of a doing.

I think we could be in for a few weeks of this.

I think the Camp Nou is the only bit of the city safe from being torched. Wouldn't surprise me if Espanyols ground takes a bit of a doing.

Espanyol are anti independence arent they ?

Do you mean by the police right now or more in a bigger picture sense politically-speaking?

I hope it doesn't come to that, surely it would only lead to retaliation anyway?

Bet these Catalan Separatists will still want FC Barca to play in La Liga after independence. Lol.

If it ever happens I hope the Spanish tell them to get lost.

Looks it on the twitter videos anyways. We are due to fly in tomorrow for four days!

Back