Barišić, Davis & Morelos Injury News

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do but you can't underestimate the role that SD plays. He is the lynchpin in that midfield, he makes the rest tick and dictates play. Him being out is an absolute hammer blow for us.

There’s no doubt it’s a huge blow but thank god the majority of us and the manager don’t have that attitude you do.

Just try and stay calm mate. I’m putting this down to pre match nerves which we all get.

Positive thinking!

Arfield back in then.

Aribo is not tough enough to dictate a game against the mentally challengeds.

I suspect he’ll go Ojo wide right.

It makes Jones’ injury all the more infuriating.

Time for Ryan Jack to lead this midfield into battle then. Step up and lead this team, Jacko.

Calm down for fucks sake.

It’s a huge blow but we still have a strong midfield.
We do. Problem is, we don’t have another who gives us the composure, ball playing ability and lack of fear that Davis has. Tough task got tougher. Tight game I think. I know, what a prediction eh?!

F’ck. Hammer throwers at it again. It will be more of a battle in th emiddle than I would have liked now, which suits them better I think.

Looking at the goals conceded against Aberdeen the other night I'd say Barisic would be a bigger miss

I said the same to my mate this morning. I'm confident we can cover Davis as good as he is but not Barasic, Flanagan or Halliday aren't a patch on him.

Horrendous news losing Davis . That prick cosgrove has it coming the next tine we play them .

It’s now up to the rest to take up the slack .

If Davis is out I would go with Jack Kamara and Arfield

Ojo Morelos and Kent

Ojo surely is due a performance and if nothing else he is very very quick.

Davis being outs a blow as he can control the tempo of games.

D5Qz1dM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back