Belgium v Scotland

Hate admitting this but was genuinely irritated when they scored the late winner against Cyprus.

If you knew me that would come as a shock, I was the biggest Scotland fan amongst all my mates.

Been ruined by the media and the fa of this country who hate everything about my club.

The 'tartan army' o_O can get to fvck.

Last edited:
Hate admitting this but was genuinely irritated when they scored the late winner against Cyprus.

If you knew me that would be come as a shock, I was the biggest Scotland fan amongst all my mates.

Been ruined by the media and the fa of this country who hate everything about my club.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

If you knew me that would be come as a shock, I was the biggest Scotland fan amongst all my mates.

Glad you let us know.

Nearly fluked a goal there.

If Belgium really fancy this it'll be a record defeat. Playing a B team, accepting defeat before a ball is kicked is a fuckin sacking offence

Just tuned in to the thread. Johnny Russell and Oliver Burke striking fear into the hearts of Belgians around the world.

Scottish defenders should actually train up. In defending

As opposed to the art of throwing arms in the air claiming offside.
Masters at that

McLean and McTominay been surprisingly devent

Otherwise a Scotland treading water but Belgium don’t seem to be too bothered at getting this game done and dusted early

Burke is an utterly pathetic footballer - quick but no other redeeming attributes

Scottish defenders should actually train up. In defending

As opposed to the art of throwing arms in the air claiming offside.
Masters at that
A certain goal we scored at Pittodrie would suggest McKenna still has work to do on that front as well.

Back