Best centre half last 5 years

Best centre half last 5years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torque_87

He's most certainly up there for me. An all rounder and scores some amount of goals aswell. Imagine the amount of red cards he'd get playing for us as he's a dirty bastard, but a winner at all costs.

My boy Blu

Chiellini is a great no doubt but I think Ramos just shades it for me. A born winner and done it in an arguably stronger league and on the the world stage too.

themightyi

Official Ticketer
Chiellini is a great no doubt but I think Ramos just shades it for me. A born winner and done it in an arguably stronger league and on the the world stage too.
True. I think a Champions League would certainly help Chiellini’s case.

You’re right though about Ramos being a born winner. The type of player everyone wants on their team.

TamSmartRFC

For me I always loved Puyol as a defender. But his all round leadership qualities were pretty much the best of the best. Maldini-esque.

dt17

People say Ramos because he's 'cool' but he's a bombscare at times.

Godin is a much more solid defender (Atletico's defensive record was superb).

Ramos is a class act though and is always good to pop up with an important goal.

Superrangers

Excellent defender, no doubt but this is a fuucking embarrassment and simply indefensible. Those laughing about his antics would be ready to kill him if he did this against Rangers.

Reactions: dmg

Kennyr

He is possibly the best centre half of all time. An absolute lady's front bottom but unbelievable defender

themightyi

Official Ticketer
Chiellini’s the best defender.

Ramos is the all around better footballer.

I love them both but went for the Italian stallion.