Bet365 in play offer - PSG Vs Liverpool

£25 for me.

I largely ignore them, mostly out of pure laziness.

How do you eat/use yours...

Bet your £25 pre match on something. Depends if you want an all but guaranteed can’t lose (over 0.5 goals) is your best type of bet.

Then when the game starts you’ve got a free £25 bet to use in play on the match.

£10 for me.

Think I'll go for both to score in both halves for my in play. Was going to put this on in the reverse fixture but shat out of it.

Am I missing something?

Like, what the f uck is the offer?

giphy.gif

I only got a fiver :(.
Do they offer folk with different betting habits different amounts I take it? I'm not a big gambler.
I must say though, I do enjoy this new bet builder section on 365.

Do they offer folk with different betting habits different amounts I take it? I'm not a big gambler.

Yes - my mates a degenerate gambler and got £50 bet in play.

Degenerate as in - betting in play for Brazilian under 20 games

Bet my £50 0n shortest price , so I have bet PSG . Laid them back on betfair using odds monkey calculator . I'm guaranteed to lose £2.03 whatever happens . But I get a £50 free bet in play .

Yes it goes with what stakes u generally gamble, the most u get is a free £50 in play bet.

I got £50 a few times but after three goes of a betting pattern that was obviously laying it off on another site to guarantee £0 return and give me a £50 free in play bet that I put on scorecasts where they had all the risk they dropped mine to £10. Now back up to £25 and a lot lazier with the offer. Will stick it on PSG single I think and put my inplay on someone like Cavani fgs.

Be more conservative and hopefully win for once.

I used to get £50 and I had 3 accounts under various guises, it was lovely. However these things don't last forever and I'm now down to 1 x £25.
I have £25 @ 11/10 PSG and laid them on Betfair @ 2.14 for a small loss, just over a pound. This gives me a pony in running

What time do they announce teams in CL think I'll wait to then, but probably go PSG if all the big guns start
PSG in to evens

Pricks seems to have restricted me to £10 for the last few ones. I was getting £50 during the world cup and made a fortune.

Over 0.5 goals pre bet. Salah anytime Liverpool win (4/1) is what i'm going for.

£10 for me, done £10 on btts in both halves (15/2) and will use my in-play bet on first goal method a free kick (14/1).

Any tips for a reasonable win. Got £50 free would be happy with winning £20/25 off that for a good night's work. Not a huge gambler.

Any tips for a reasonable win. Got £50 free would be happy with winning £20/25 off that for a good night's work. Not a huge gambler.

Fire it on both teams to score or sonething

Uve nothing to lose

What was your initial qualifying bet?

Back