Bet365 in play offer - PSG Vs Liverpool

Grow up and answer my question.

Why was Veratti not sent off?

I didn’t watch the game. I just popped into the thread to see the meltdown and who was responsible for their defeat this week.

But you can’t greet like a wean and then tell me to grow up :D

@Superrangers has been superb tonight.

First class mate :D:D:D
Mate I know you probably only have 5 more minutes before you have to go back into your HNC Anti-Liverpool Class but but watch the game when you get home. There is no justification at all for the referee’s actions tonight.veratti should
Have been sent off after half an hour but the ref not only allows him to stay on but allows him to commit 7 or 8 further fouls (3 or 4 of which were yellows in themselves - 2 or 3 shirtpulls and a couple of mistimed slide tackles)

This against a side that should not be allowed to compete in Europe.

Put your clear hatred aside for a minus and you will see why this farce cannot continue.

It's always the refs fault when Liverpool don't win. It's a kind of mentally challenged default setting that is inbred in them.

Unlike when man city win by lying and cheating all of their opponents, the tax man, the FA, UEFA, the lot.

At least Celtc only got players they probably wouldn’t have had if the paedophile ring was known about.

I didn’t watch the game. I just popped into the thread to see the meltdown and who was responsible for their defeat this week.

But you can’t greet like a wean and then tell me to grow up :D
Ok, so you didn’t watch the game. Come back when you have.

Despicable scum.

Even the most ardent Liverpool hater (and there are a few on here) would have to concede that the referee changed he course of the game. Veratti should have been sent off for the challenge he received a yellow for and then was allowed to commit numerous yellow card pulling offences and fouls with no further punishment. An absolute disgrace.

I’ve just seen the Veratti tackle. That’s beyond belief.

Unlike when man city win by lying and cheating all of their opponents, the tax man, the FA, UEFA, the lot.

At least Celtc only got players they probably wouldn’t have had if the paedophile ring was known about.

Just f*cking wow. You actually think Man City are a bigger disgrace than the paedophile harbourers across the city.
You need help.

No thanks. I’ve no interest, like I said I only popped in to see the inevitable tantrum and meltdown. Thanks for not letting me down :D
Don’t ever complain about refs cheating Rangers then because you’ve lost all rights.

Glad to have made your night.

Just f*cking wow. You actually think Man City are a bigger disgrace than the paedophile harbourers across the city.
You need help.

The Abu Dhabi human rights are worse.

That’s before you even get to the shite that city and PSG have pulled. It’s indefensible but then you know that.

Look at what happened to Rangers and then look at what man city have gotten away with. It’s off the stratosphere compared to side letters.

Don’t ever complain about refs cheating Rangers then because you’ve lost all rights.

Glad to have made your night.

Like you when you were pulling the heid aff it watching Suarez take cheating to new levels for about 4 years.

You’re on a Rangers forum, we’ll greet as much as we want when Rangers get cheated, if laughing at Liverpool and your regular meltdowns irks you THAT much, you can stop it or just go over to Red White and Kop and you can all mourn together.

Like you when you were pulling the heid aff it watching Suarez take cheating to new levels for about 4 years.

You’re on a Rangers forum, we’ll greet as much as we want when Rangers get cheated, if laughing at Liverpool and your regular meltdowns irks you THAT much, you can stop it or just go over to Red White and Kop and you can all mourn together.
This is a thread about Liverpool and PSG, not Rangers.

As I say, don’t bother complaining about refs as clearly you revel in cheating.

The Abu Dhabi human rights are worse.

That’s before you even get to the shite that city and PSG have pulled. It’s indefensible but then you know that.

Look at what happened to Rangers and then look at what man city have gotten away with. It’s off the stratosphere compared to side letters.
You see, when someone comes on here to say that Manchester City are a more evil club than Celtic, that proves beyond doubt that you are first and foremost a Liverpool supporter with only a side interest in us.

You see, when someone comes on here to say that Manchester City are a more evil club than Celtic, that proves beyond doubt that you are first and foremost a Liverpool supporter with only a side interest in us.
No, it proves that you simply cannot face facts. People die at the hands of this regime, amongst other things.

In a sporting sense, they lie about finances and cheat their opponents, to the level that UEFA actually collude to help them and in so doing work against their competitors.

Are you denying this took place?

No, it proves that you simply cannot face facts. People die at the hands of this regime, amongst other things.

In a sporting sense, they lie about finances and cheat their opponents, to the level that UEFA actually collude to help them and in so doing work against their competitors.

Are you denying this took place?

This in essence is what mentally challengeds say about Rangers. Do you not realise how you are coming across ? Nah, you're just too stupid.

Last edited:
You do whatever you want. You’re the pathetic hypocrite. Greeting whenever Barcelona get turned over spooge.

I thought you were a grown man all this time :D. I also can’t remember the last time I had any serious input on any match thread for a Barcelona game. You’d be going back years.

Made a right fool of yourself but the umpteenth time! But hey, that’s what alcohol, rage, and a serious victim mentality can do for you.

Any thread about City or Chelsea and he’ll take to it like flies on shit and then proclaim that he doesn’t really care :D
I remember when Liverpool fans only really cared about beating Man Utd and Everton.

Interesting that the new kids on the block who regularly finish above them now are the target for such rage. Almost as if they feel threatened by these so called nothing/plastic/oil clubs who provide a more difficult obstacle in their pursuit for an increasingly elusive and frankly embarrassing wait for a league title.

The thread is about Liverpool and PSG. If someone condones cheating and refs not doing their job, then that is their position. They cannot pick and choose when they want ref to do their job or condone diving, serious fouling, etc. You are either for that kind of play and support officials not doing their jobs but then you cannot change your stance, just because it suit la you. You lose all credibility and your opinion counts for nothing.

The thread is about Liverpool and PSG. If someone condones cheating and refs not doing their job, then that is their position. They cannot pick and choose when they want ref to do their job or condone diving, serious fouling, etc. You are either for that kind of play and support officials not doing their jobs but then you cannot change your stance, just because it suit la you. You lose all credibility and your opinion counts for nothing.
You're like a broken mentally challenged record. His opinion counts for nothing so much that it entices another long winded rant from you.

I don't really agree.

I don't like it when it goes against us but I am very happy when it goes against Celtic.

I will literally change my stance on it when it suits me.

I remember when Liverpool fans only really cared about beating Man Utd and Everton.

Interesting that the new kids on the block who regularly finish above them now are the target for such rage. Almost as if they feel threatened by these so called nothing/plastic/oil clubs who provide a more difficult obstacle in their pursuit for an increasingly elusive and frankly embarrassing wait for a league title.
Nobody is allowed to rob Liverpool of another league title. Same rules as the Scum up here.

Definitely walking alone in here, cringe worthy crying going on because Liverpool were completely outclassed now it's everyone else's evil fault and Man City and PSG are worse than the filth. Humourous but also very sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely walking alone in here, cringe worthy crying going on because Liverpool were completely outclassed now it's everyone else's evil fault and Man City and PSG are worse than the filth. Humerus but also very sad.
It's the other genuine guys on here who also follow Liverpool that I feel a bit embarrassed for.

230 back for a tenner, mustn't grumble, got a £6 request a bet double up as well that paid £119

Back