Bet365 in play offer - PSG Vs Liverpool

PSG epitomise everything that is bad about the greed and oil in the modern game. Diving about, demanding players get cards. Fuucking wanks.

Any tips for a reasonable win. Got £50 free would be happy with winning £20/25 off that for a good night's work. Not a huge gambler.
I’d suggest you’re in denial at how much of a gambler you are if they are giving you a £50 free bet. :D

Is that not for the heavy punters?

So Gomez gets booked for exactly the same offence that Bernat didn’t.

Now Neymar, making the most of it. Milner won the ball.

These are a bunch of despicable bast@rds.

All came from a PSG player getting away with pulling a Liverpool player back. Clearly these bast@rds are above the law, as evidenced by UEFA breaking their own rules to negotiate a dubious, behind closed doors settlement to fine them a paltry face saving amount to keep them in the competition. Fuuck off UEFA, you bunch of cuunts.

Haha aye I used to bet quite big, not anymore though. Maybe they're trying to entice me back in.

Looking good so far. Had my £50 on over 0.5 and my free £50 on a PSG win, put it on right after kick off so got it at 1.95.

Come on PSG!

I’d suggest you’re in denial at how much of a gambler you are if they are giving you a £50 free bet. :D

Is that not for the heavy punters?

Non-existent Liverpool midfield. It was an area of concern last year, which Klopp has failed to address.

What on earth were PSG moaning about?

Love Milner as a player. Almost the exact opposite of everything Neymar represents in the modern game.

Well, Liverpool struggled a bit first half, but a lifeline earned right at the HT interval.

Surely Liverpool have to try and get forward more quickly second half. It's all too slow, too laboured, too safe.

I think this is a match where Liverpool need to be brave and have a right go at them.

Anyway, good first half. Decent match

The thing is they did address it by signing Fabinho and Keita but for whatever reason they haven’t seen many games.
I think with Fabinho it’s a case of getting him used to the way Liverpool play and the jump in class between the joke of a French league and the EPL.

Keita has had injuries and with all the international breaks he hasn’t had a chance to settle, even when fit. There aren’t many top midfielders out there to go for.

uii7Tf7.png

Always been a huge Milner fan.

Just seen the replays of that Veratti tackle

Worse than I thought at the time

A potential leg breaker. 100% red card every day of the week.

Shocking decision from the ref. He's having a mare. If his fourth official hadn't saved his bacon he'd have fucked up the penalty decision as well.

Liverpool haven't played anything like they are capable of, but they have somehow managed to be just 2-1 down. If their front three actually start living up to their reputation then there could be a memorable night in store. Come on Liverpool!

Just seen the replays of that Veratti tackle

Worse than I thought at the time

A potential leg breaker. 100% red card every day of the week.

Shocking decision from the ref. He's having a mare. If his fourth official hadn't saved his bacon he'd have fucked up the penalty decision as well.

UEFA are running scared of PSG and man city as both clubs threatened to sue them over FFP and tie them up in legislation that would have bankrupted them. UEFA then shat their pants and colluded with said clubs to break their own rules and ‘fine’ them face-saving amounts, despite their obvious financial farces, false sponsorships, blatant financial misappropriation and ultimately cheating their rivals. UEFA should be disbanded and replaced with an independent body and PSG and man city should be kicked out and not allowed back until their owners are gone.

Do not expect any decision to go against them that is not 110% correct.

Veratti should have been sent off. The ref is a typical UEFA homer, to protect these scumbags.

Back