Bill Leckie: Morelos is a diddy

borderbear

Official Ticketer
Wow, just wow. He picks up on a youngster, the spl top scorer no less, who happened to miss a couple of chances, and makes a 2 page article about it. Seriously Leckie, if you are looking in, have a fekin word with yourself you utter ball bag

mart22

Wow, just wow. He picks up on a youngster, the spl top scorer no less, who happened to miss a couple of chances, and makes a 2 page article about it. Seriously Leckie, if you are looking in, have a fekin word with yourself you utter ball bag
There's a thing. Morelos is a young, black Colombian. Has Leckie ever written so disparagingly of a young, white Scottish player? Leckie's article has undertones of xenophobia and racism in it. What nasty piece of work he is.

ChiefWahoo

Official Ticketer
1. Already had 4-0 article written.
2. Oh shìt, Rangers just bossed them.
3. Can't be seen to praise Rangers performance.
4. I know, gratuitous pop at Rangers players and fans.

Bill Leckies 30th December in 4 easy steps.

Nice to know he'll see in 2018 still hurting over yesterday.

CALE1972

Official Ticketer
Leckie is a Fat prick who always seems to dress in shorts and looks like a tink. His lack of female companionship has obviously addled his brain. Hopefully he reads this and realises what a sad twat we deem him to be. He’s certainly no Woodward or Bernstein. More a sad lonely poor mans Gerry McGee. At least that fat prick could look up a dictionary.

Gdawg

Morelos was cheered for his work rate and tenacity, which was second to none. He had a poor day in front of goal.

The leggo eater has made a career out of being shite but getting wired in.... does he get slated or lauded??

The Shadow

Another article that does not mention tactics, play on the field etc just has a pop at rangers

Easy money I suppose.

The Shadow

Do Scotland's sport journalists ever write equivalent hate pieces about Celtic players and supporters? I don't know because I don't buy newspapers. I suspect the answer is no.
The answer IS no

Sometimes they will have a wee concealed dig at Celtic so they can claim balance, but in the very same breath will say ‘but Rangers are just as bad’

It is actually embarrassing

StillNaw

Shite journos underselling our shite league gives us a shite tv deal because nobody wants to watch shite. And every journos team gets included in the penniless deal.

Could have had "Rangers second string dominate Celtic" but no...they go for "The top goalscorer in the Premiership is rubbish" and completely undermine the rest of the players in the league.

If you want to find some diddies, go ask David Bates where he left them after the game.

The Gooner

I’ve always said most Rangers supporters are more realistic about their team. We know we are a long way from being the finished article but just support our team. The filth on the other hand believe they are a great team which is partly because the press keep telling them they are.

I hope the press keep up the good work because we can all see that the gap is closing. Other teams now know they have a chance and get in their faces when they play them For too long we have sat back and let them play but we have now rumbled them.

Walt Longmire

Leckie's 'on message' with his colleagues here: turgid game, Celtic were tired, four successive clean sheets...exactly the pish Radio Scotland were spouting within minutes of the final whistle.

A more balanced journalist might have pointed out that Celtic have had for big games at home this season (CL plus us) losing three, drawing one and scoring one goal.

Gibbonbear

I have difficulty trying to understand the point that Leckie is making re Morelos ,the fans gave him 100% backing as he ran himself into the ground and battered the celtic defence in the process .Of course it would have been great if he had scored with the chances that he had but other than that he gave 100% .
What exactly did he want the Gers fans to do .I used to wonder why posters on here called St Mirren St Boo possibly this St Boo fan has answered that question for me

The Pink Panther

Haven’t picked up a tabloid for years and with articles like that, it’ll be a good few years before I pick one up again. Absolute tripe that is.

He wasn’t hailed as a hero after the game, he was praised for his hard work and efforts, and as young player, was given encouragement to return and take those chances next time. McCoist missed those chances many times but importantly, put himself in the positions to take the next chance. A strikers head can drop - especially missing those chances in an Old Firm game, but last thing we all need is getting on his back and letting his confidence suffer.

Ian-RFC

Seems like Rangers fans are the only fans in world football that get slated for supporting their team!

jexx

Bll Leckie--Seriously, the guy is an imposter. Another Lawell lickspittle. (Fud!)

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
Bill Leckie, the blind date veteran. Not because he arranges dates with birds he’s never met, but because he has to bank on them before blind if he’s ever to get a second date.

Useless spunk bubble. Morelos has made him (and a fair few here tbh) look very silly, very trigger happy and very impatient.

TCWNS1872

Bill Leckie, the blind date veteran. Not because he arranges dates with birds he’s never met, but because he has to bank on them before blind if he’s ever to get a second date.

Useless spunk bubble. Morelos has made him (and a fair few here tbh) look very silly, very trigger happy and very impatient.
He's probably got hairier palms than the abominable snowman!