Billy Gilmour loan.

I will admit I have not seen Billy play as many on here but to me he seems a neat and tidy player but I cannot see any thing exceptional about him which would improve our midfield.

Not as weird as your constant jumping on posters posting anything negative of him. Do you have Billy Gilmore posters on your wall? :D
You realise it was yourself quoted me and the other random who “jumped” on a post I made about 6 hours ago aye.

Now wondering if someone has posters on their wall, so weird, you’re making a right arse of yourself here TBH

You realise it was yourself quoted me and the other random who “jumped” on a post I made about 6 hours ago aye.

Now wondering if someone has posters on their wall, so weird, you’re making a right arse of yourself here TBH
Sorry big man, I won’t ever point out you were talking pish regarding appearances or point out your bizarre fawning over Gilmore again. As you were.

I will admit I have not seen Billy play as many on here but to me he seems a neat and tidy player but I cannot see any thing exceptional about him which would improve our midfield.
This.
As far as I can see he is a typical modern-day academy midfielder and good at recycling possession.
But there's no wow factor with him.

I’ve watched him many times and I’m not convinced he’s any better than Lowry infact he would struggle to get game time here.
I disagree with this. I think he’d be a really good player to have in & around the team.

Would he start every game? Likely no, but not impossible.

Would he be an upgrade on Davis and Arfield? Likely yes in my opinion.

We’ll likely see Sands start at least 5-10 games next season in midfield - Gilmour is a superior footballer. Again, in my opinion.

If we signed Gilmour today, he would definitely improve our team.

I disagree with this. I think he’d be a really good player to have in & around the team.

We’ll likely see Sands start at least 5-10 games next season in midfield - Gilmour is a superior footballer. Again, in my opinion.

Well you could be right but you could also be wrong opinions eh.

Its first-team players we need not squad fillers.

I wouldn't say gilmour has regressed... he isn't a physical player at all... so going to Norwich on loan who are in a dog fight every week was a terrible loan move. It doesn't suit his style of play- he needs to be on the ball dictating the play spraying the passes around. He can't play in a team like that so it's a negative for him that he can't put himself about physically

I think he’d have been an excellent replacement for Steven Davis in Gerrards formation as the centre of the three in midfield with Kamara and Jack either side.
I just don’t see him fitting into Gio’s 2 deeper midfielders and he certainly not a number 10.
Excellent wee player though.

We need starting midfielders who can bring goals to the team.
We shouldn’t be signing loan players who won’t be part of the team in a few years time.

Would definitely take him on a 12-18 month deal but wasn't this rubbished by 4LHAD, who I believe is related to him?

I haven’t seen enough of him to give an opinion one way or the other,What I will say Norwich was a really bad move for him but he’s only 20 has gained experience playing a few game for Chelsea in the EPL with a few internationals also,The best has yet to come from Gilmour I doubt very much it will be with us.

Back