Blair Meikle - Scottish Sun

Hemdani

Has written an article about a “Rangers fan” (which is actually clearly a mentally challenged) and his comment replying to a Rangers tweet about Scottish autism.

Some mentally challenged has made a Twitter account and put his profile picture a Rangers logo. He previously tweeted “Mind the steps. Haha 66” and yesterday tweeted “Why we supporting spastics get a fucking grip”

(I can’t attach pictures on my phone)

Blair Meikle has also approached the club for comment on this.

Un-fucking-real.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2479558/rangers-troll-autism-awareness-month-tweets/

I find it incredible that newspapers in this day and age are lifting shit off twitter to pass off as stories.. people write any old bullshit and papers print it no wonder the written press is going to shit lazy journalism at its finest coupled with the fact most of the people employed are rangers hating bigots who show themselves up at every turn

Probably got a mate to say what was said so he could have a dig as there is no way that was a Rangers fan who wrote it.

Fake pish but the editors of the red tops thrive on such scurrilous tweets

Remember the glory days of Scotland's journalism?

Now they have no investigative journalism at any level....just people reporting on official statements, interviews etc.

Most Scottish football journalism is now mentally challengeds scouring the internet for bad stories about us.

They basically sit on Twitter looking for clickbait stories and then repeat them in their rag. It's the laziest of lazy journalism.

"See Chris Sutton deal with an Ibrox troll!" "Look at Josh Windass hilarious pisstake of his own support!" "You'll never guess what Ally McCoist said about Dave King on Talksport!"

It doesn't even stop there. Look at David's interview with Ian Ferguson last week. The Sun website got about four articles out of it just regurgitating what was said.

They should be ashamed of what they've become as an industry.

I would not put it past it that they are the ones creating the fake accounts.

Gives them ammo to write about.

Also starting negative posts on here and then reporting on it.
With our pathetically amateurish PR and media department, seriously, can you blame them?
It's money for nothing and arseholes like Haggerty and this Meikle are too thick to earn a living any other way.

It won't have crossed their diseased minds to do a background check on the cretin who posted this shite,they will have been licking their lips at the thought of being able to put out another bad story about us.

Now they have no investigative journalism at any level....just people reporting on official statements, interviews etc.

Someone put on Twitter on Saturday that as soon as Miller scored his goal v Dundee that you could set your watch by Jackson penning an article on Monday morning about King Kenny being our only hope, our talisman, our main man against that mob next week and how the guy with 5 goals all season remains our most potent attacking threat blah, blah, blah.

And lo and behold...

They are that predictable.

Same with politics....all they do is hang around Holyrood and listen to official statements. No-one bothers digging deeper for the real dirt. They simply read social media, and listen to official interviews....like any of us could do.

It won't have crossed their diseased minds to do a background check on the cretin who posted this shite,they will have been licking their lips at the thought of being able to put out another bad story about us.

Only if you are still naive enough to doubt that they are not behind the shite in the first place.
Traynor will sort this.
Or, they'll just do phuk all, as usual.

I knew as soon as I read it he wasn't a Rangers man or more to the point a mentally challenged

They don’t care the story is out there the damage is done

And rangers won’t do anything about it

Last edited:
Someone put on Twitter on Saturday that as soon as Miller scored his goal v Dundee that you could set your watch by Jackson penning an article on Monday morning about King Kenny being our only hope, our talisman, our main man against that mob next week and how the guy with 5 goals all season remains our most potent attacking threat blah, blah, blah.

And lo and behold...

They are that predictable.

That Jackson article was utter nonsense too.

He claimed Miller was our “best attacking option”. That’ll be the same Kenny Miller who has five goals this season whilst Morelos has eighteen and Windass has seventeen?

The media in this country are a fucking joke.

When were these glory days?

i remember Alex cameron and Geraldo McBigot slating Rangers and our fans thirty odd years ago, and Tam Shields and Jack McLean ripping Protestantism and the OO around the same time openly in the Herald.

This is the sort of shit Traynor should be all over!
He would have you believe or should I say he had the club believe he is keeping 10 stories worse than out.

I believe his comment was for every bad news story that gets out, he has been fighting another 10.
Will he come out and do anything about it or go on the offensive? NO.

Get him away from our club should never be anywhere near it after his comments about us in Spain.

They've now added in the line "Fellow fans called him out for the comment, with some even suggesting it may be a fake account with a rival fan behind it." but kept the rest of it the same as if that is correcting the mistake. One throw away line when the headline and rest of the article is obviously a load of shit.

Hating Rangers is a thriving industry in Scotland and the Scottish press/media take full advantage of it,That's one of the reasons I think the club let us down,Seriously why haven't one of these individuals or organisations not ended up in court.
We would need to pick our battles though, it's like being shelled in the first world war, you can't deal with them all, you have no time to draw breath. To a degree I have some sympathy.

They've now added in the line "Fellow fans called him out for the comment, with some even suggesting it may be a fake account with a rival fan behind it." but kept the rest of it the same as if that is correcting the mistake. One throw away line when the headline and rest of the article is obviously a load of shit.

It's disgraceful that they would even stick an article in a newspaper without verifying the source.

The damage has already been done as a lot of people will only look at the headline.

Don't worry Bears.

We are fighting this war TOGETHER.

rangers.jpg

Aren't we?

Has written an article about a “Rangers fan” (which is actually clearly a mentally challenged) and his comment replying to a Rangers tweet about Scottish autism.

Some mentally challenged has made a Twitter account and put his profile picture a Rangers logo. He previously tweeted “Mind the steps. Haha 66” and yesterday tweeted “Why we supporting spastics get a fucking grip”

Un-fucking-real.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2479558/rangers-troll-autism-awareness-month-tweets/
These cunts are inceredibly dangerous, if used the right way by the Govt they could be useful to fight the regime in Syria, or get blown up, either way it's win win.

Un-fucking-real.

Only a shit for brains person can believe this is a Rangers fan, they would like it to be.

I'm not opening the link, but a journalist (sic) thinks a beast with "ha! ha! mind the steps 66" on his twitter is a Rangers fan because of the presence of a Rangers badge?

Does it get any thicker than that?

That if nothing else, shows how far Scottish journalism has fallen.

They are an embarrassment.

He claimed Miller was our “best attacking option”. That’ll be the same Kenny Miller who has five goals this season whilst Morelos has eighteen and Windass has seventeen?

I forgot we won that game 1-0 with Miller's goal the only one.

There was me thinking Morelos, Murphy (our actual best attacking outlet) and Candeias all scored as many in the game as Miller did o_O

Back