Bottles being thrown into the Rangers End

Give them the full broomie, that’ll stop the bottle throwing…. Wake up ffs . They fùcking hate us and everything we stand for… we should be kicking the shit out of the cùnts at any opportunity.. simple

They don’t want us in their stadium and they shouldn’t be in ours.

They are vermin and we should show them nothing but the contempt they earn.

Don’t derail the thread! These cunts were launching stuff at us for the whole game. Eventually people will retaliate.
I’m not detailing the thread- only speaking the truth. I’m all for calling out the behaviour of their fans, but it’s best to keep in mind that we have our own scumbags who and will cause us embarrassment at the drop of a hat because they care about nobody but themselves.

Here’s a novel idea, why don’t the police do their job instead of having to ban everything?
I just prefer them not to be in our stadium and I have no wish to go to theirs- it just so happens that it would prevent trouble as well. Win-win for me.

Looks like 800 for the foreseeable now.
Good.
I’d still like to be one of our 800 though.

I’m not detailing the thread- only speaking the truth. I’m all for calling out the behaviour of their fans, but it’s best to keep in mind that we have our own scumbags who and will cause us embarrassment at the drop of a hat because they care about nobody but themselves.
Actually %^*& right off.

Why were the scumbag element of their support relocated to the section right next to our away support?

Some of the pondlife in amongst them yesterday was beyond anything I’ve seen before in that sh*thole. And I’m not just talking about the wee fannies with their kiddy on guns either.

Here’s a novel idea, why don’t the police do their job instead of having to ban everything?

Mate, that’s been proven.

Countless Knewconians allowed to get away with a variety of charges, crimes against our players, the club and fans and Rangers related property.
Lost evidence and carpet sweeping.

They police is riddled with those horrible b*stards, so no the police will not, do not punish their own.

The usual pathetic lie, deflect, deny separate entity fc response:

“we are still working through the info from the incidents at Ibrox when members of our staff were injured”

It’ll be a long process - remember they are still trying to identify the missile throwing culprits from their own midden from January 2005

Why were the scumbag element of their support relocated to the section right next to our away support?

Some of the pondlife in amongst them yesterday was beyond anything I’ve seen before in that sh*thole. And I’m not just talking about the wee fannies with their kiddy on guns either.

Sounds like it was planned, for sure.
Their SLO doing his bit no doubt.

The game was over Rangers fans could not leave but they could.They stayed behind to attack our fans that’s as clear as day. Police Scotland and Stewards should have been focusing on getting them out the stadium but they were allowed to congregate with the clear intention of attacking our fans.

Can understand retaliation, but it's never right to throw a glass bottle into a crowd having no idea who it will hit.

Can understand retaliation, but it's never right to throw a glass bottle into a crowd having no idea who it will hit.
That’s exactly right. As understandable as it is that people want to retaliate or “fight back” the reality is that you’re hitting someone at random and there is almost no chance that you’re hitting the person that threw it in the first place.

The bigger issue here is, of course, that this was in essence condoned by Celtic. They moved a known trouble-making element of their support to a high risk area. In any normal country you’d think that this could not possibly have been done with the knowledge of the Police, but given the arrangements and the way Rangers fans were treated going to the game yesterday, you’re left struggling to believe that Police Scotland were not aware of this

Rather than trying to deescalate what has, in recent years, been a revival of violence form the past, Celtic appear to be fuelling it and tacitly encouraging it. That’s incredibly concerning. And, as usual, the Scottish media will fail to address it, thus further emboldening that element of their support who believe - with supporting evidence - that they are untouchable.

Shouldn't really be too difficult to identify the culprits. I'm sure Celtic FC will fully co-operate with the police investigation.

Today was only the third game I’ve missed there (The games with no fans aside recently) since my first one in 93/94 season and even with the goal scored, draw and credible performance I did not even miss it one bit or sit wishing I was there

That’s how much things have changed for me now. I’m not saying I’ll never go again but the point I’m making is my hatred for them is so high I don’t want to go to their pit nor do I want them anywhere near Ibrox ever again

Folk saying this might be the last league game with away fans for a while could be right.

It’s a shame for good supporters (even the minority of them) who just want to go and support their team but I’m looking at the bigger picture.

Me too. I only missed two games at the piggery from the late 60s till the late 90s but I wouldnt take a ticket now if you paid me.

Deliberately planned.
No two ways about it mate.

Rangers should be asking the question as to why those fans were moved to that section? Celtic have obviously from the top planned this, like you say.

They should be held accountable for their action.

Vile scum from top to bottom.

The game was over Rangers fans could not leave but they could.They stayed behind to attack our fans that’s as clear as day. Police Scotland and Stewards should have been focusing on getting them out the stadium but they were allowed to congregate with the clear intention of attacking our fans.

This is 100% the main point for me.

They stayed behind to deliberately attack our fans yet the police / stewards do absolutely nothing about it as far as I've seen.

That's a question our club should be highlighting.

Going by the multiple videos on social media of their own fan groups having a royal rumble, there was only 1 set of fans looking for bother.

59k singing sectarian chants, sectarian banner signed off by Celtic. Their fans openly shouting sectarian abuse at our players after the game in full view of the police, and the only police intervention is them threatening a child with the jail.

A small group of Rangers fans retaliate by throwing stuff back and the papers manage to engineer it into a both sides are as bad as the other story.

If the tables were turned here, we would be solely hung out to dry by the media. I’ve still not seen a single media article about 2 Celtic supporters group having an organised fight which weapons were used in broad daylight before a game.

Going by the multiple videos on social media of their own fan groups having a royal rumble, there was only 1 set of fans looking for bother.

59k singing sectarian chants, sectarian banner signed off by Celtic. Their fans openly shouting sectarian abuse at our players after the game in full view of the police, and the only police intervention is them threatening a child with the jail.

A small group of Rangers fans retaliate by throwing stuff back and the papers manage to engineer it into a both sides are as bad as the other story.

If the tables were turned here, we would be solely hung out to dry by the media. I’ve still not seen a single media article about 2 Celtic supporters group having an organised fight which weapons were used in broad daylight before a game.
They had two supporters groups who organised a fight on the day they could virtually clinch the league??

They had two supporters groups who organised a fight on the day they could virtually clinch the league??

Yeah there’s a Tim on Tim thread on here that has videos. Apparently there was previous scraps last week at their game against Ross County.

You won’t find a sniff of it being reported on, but there’s footage on social media showing large groups of them scrapping and launching bottles at each other.

A club like no other.

Bet the CCTV is turned off after the game.
Bet it was all pointed at the away end. Seen a picture of the Rangers end when we scored every single copper looking to our fans not one at away end. Now I know they are looking for our fans being naughty but not a single one looking at their end. Anything being thrown will be missed.

Back