Bottles being thrown into the Rangers End

Of course not. She only gets involved against us. Yet we still have numerous supposed Rangers fans follow her like sheep
A poster on another thread recently told us all how you can be both.
I’ve asked him how that can be, not just from a football perspective.
Not surprisingly, I guess, I’m still waiting for an answer.

I said we should have lobbed the bottled back at them ten told he said ahh aye very good mate then we will get made out to be the bad ones , me personally I couldn’t care less we will never get a level playing field in this republican shit hole.
Aye can imagine being whacked with bottles and sitting thinking wonder what the press will say. %^*& them. Should have been flamethrowered.

Mate if a grown 31 year old man thinks it’s acceptable to throw a bottle in a crowded area he deserves to be stuck in. It could easily have hit a bear in the front row.

As for them throwing stuff today. They are cowards and shitebags and their rancid club is the same. At least it has been mentioned by the BBC. For a change
The Sun is already blaming both sets of fans

Celtic caused that today. That Bhoys group sit on the other side of their stadium normally so why they allowed them to be placed next to our fans is mind boggling. Mind you they also half ran towards our support then just stopped to Chuck stuff.

I said we should have lobbed the bottled back at them ten told he said ahh aye very good mate then we will get made out to be the bad ones , me personally I couldn’t care less we will never get a level playing field in this republican shit hole.
We levelled the playing field! %^*& the cunts, absolute shitebags!!!

Someone trying to call me out for not wanting to toss bottles back tenfold is just that. Bet he loves singing the German bomber song as well..

Am far from a fighter but I ain’t going to stand and let them cunts lob bottles at me especially when the police are letting them

I’m sure Sturgeon will pass comment in the next couple of days, that’s how it works right?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was on the say so of their SLO John Paul Taylor.

But whoever decided that should be sacked.

An absolute recipe for trouble considering their recent behaviour of thuggery.
He has alot of making up to do after the b.o. letter he sent their fans 2 seasons ago.

The more videos that come out it's without a doubt Gardai Scotland have specific orders when it comes to Rangers fans.

This started years ago when they were allowed to bring their own ‘stewards’ to Ibrox. The police are hands-off and they can do what they want.

Compare that to us going to Parkhead - even their stewards manhandle our players.

I mind getting skelpt on the napper with a AA battery at the Skol Cup final against Aberdeen. Ahh happy days. Coops freekick though. woosh
I mind at Easter Road under that wee stupid shed watching Hibs cnuts throw a shovel at us :oops: then at HT a Rangers fan getting led away by St. John’s Ambulance lads with a DART stuck in his head:oops::oops:

This started years ago when they were allowed to bring their own ‘stewards’ to Ibrox. The police are hands-off and they can do what they want.

Compare that to us going to Parkhead - even their stewards manhandle our players.

Always pissed me off the way our players get shoved about off their stewards.

They are hands off with them! They are very much hands on with us! I

t’s about time we fought back!

Back