Bottles being thrown into the Rangers End

We were (rightly) slaughtered for the glass bottles being thrown at Ibrox.

Incredible why there's not the same outpouring in the media when it's Celtic fans doing it to Rangers fans.

I've no issue with Rangers fans being held to account for idiotic behaviour, when deserved - but as always it's the double-standards that really infuriate me in Scotland when it comes to the most protected team in European football.

As you say, all we look for is consistency in reporting.
In this wee shitehole of a country we have none.

Anyone got the timings of the full time whistle after bottle launches at Ibrox to the Head of Police and the First Minister making statements?

Reactions: SSR
All sorts getting flung into our end, I was far away from the 119/120 barrier and bottles were landing not too far from me

Whoever allowed their Bhoys group to sit in 118 needs their head shot. The police were a disgrace too

Wouldn't surprise me if it was on the say so of their SLO John Paul Taylor.

But whoever decided that should be sacked.

An absolute recipe for trouble considering their recent behaviour of thuggery.

Tad off topic but does the section we get hold more than 800 was nobody in the last 4/5 rows and spare seats everywhere around me

Wouldn't surprise me if it was on the say so of their SLO John Paul Taylor.

But whoever decided that should be sacked.

An absolute recipe for trouble considering their recent behaviour of thuggery.
Absolute lunacy. As soon as they appeared I said to the guy beside me something would end up happening

I’m positive they’re getting a standing section but it was meant to be the other side of the main stand from the away end

Another thing for Police Scotland to do nothing about. Celtic certainly aren't going to do anything and their vermin fans will not be cooperating.
Their horrible club will say nothing about it except to threaten the media if they dare suggest their knuckle dragging fans were involved.

Absolute lunacy. As soon as they appeared I said to the guy beside me something would end up happening

I’m positive they’re getting a standing section but it was meant to be the other side of the main stand from the away end

They are, think work is happening pre season.

%^*& knows why they've been located directly next to the away section just now though

My mate messaged me just back from the game. Bottles and seats getting launched at the Bears. Absolutely scum chunts. Ain't holding my breath for any media outcry. Operation sweep sweep part 724 is in full flow.

If that's the way they want to play it.

Sorry, no tickets for Ibrox, because we cannot safe guard your supporters safely.

Our supporters are of paramount importance and if you cannot safe guard their safely, because of your despicable supporters that act like scum.

We cannot accommodate them in our stadium.

It's as simple as that.

Keep the Scum out of Ibrox.

Sorry, no tickets for Ibrox, because we cannot safe guard your supporters safely.

Our supporters are of paramount importance and if you cannot safe guard their safely, because of your despicable supporters that act like scum.

It's as simple as that.

Or give them hell the next time they come.

It's as simple as that.

I’m not holding my breath for our club to do anything about this.

It's as simple as that.

Yes hopefully that nails it.No more away support.Makes me sick watching this.

Back