Bottles being thrown into the Rangers End

Does anyone here have any disabled or elderly loved ones that were injured in the bottle attacks? I’ve not noticed anyone on social media yet but I thought there would be images and evidence so culprits can be caught

Quite saddened and embarrassed by some of the comments on this thread finding a way to blame Rangers fans for todays events.

The police tactics in this country, do nothing then supposedly scurry about for footage after, is an embarrassment, get in and arrest a few of the culprits the rest won’t be long in stopping, don’t antagonise anyone at the time is police Scotland’s philosophy, beyond ridiculous , imagine that nonsense abroad

Let’s play a game here

Police Scotland :

A- lose the evidence
B- fail to identify the culprits
C- say there’s been no reports of criminality established

Win yourself a cyber coconut
D- identify culprit/culprits. Let them off for being fine,outstanding members of the community....judge Brendan Sean South Maguire.

For me this is easy. Absolutely no desire to visit the Piggery for any reason as long as I reside on this earth.
Others think differently and that is their perogative

can`t understand why stewards and the police just stand and stare, nor can i understand the mentality of people throwing objects into an area that contains men women and children. absolute vile behaviour from a vile section of support

It works well all over Europe.
A Perspex fence , but netting is the cheapest option . Personally I’d put an 10ft cage around them net draped from the roof to the fence on either side - you behave like animals then you will be treat like animals

Mental to think that our club thought it was a good idea to play this shower of disgusting, inbred, sister fingering filth in a pre season friendly.

Im glad they've came out with that statement though. Surprised, but glad regardless.

Probably turned off before the game.Basturds.
Looks state of the art-
F5449-F73-DEAC-458-E-BFA5-2-E4087508-C5-C.jpg

If we had the original allocation it would never have happened.

Well done Robertson.
F@ck the original allocation they days are gone and in the past they must remain. If anything there hopefully won’t be any away fans at this fixture eventually. It’s bad enough listening to their shit for the fifth time this season and every other season probably! Players ultimately win games of football not fans in stands and that’s all we as a club and support should be interested in. We have a full Ibrox for the filth’s 2 visits every season to back the team and that’s plenty. You’ve just seen today the filth propaganda machine in full swing again and that’s with only a paltry 800 Rangers fans in the shit hole so it’s high time we took measures to limit the PR damage these filthy animals always try to inflict on us and distance ourselves from them and diminish the fixture further if needs be....the game was turned to complete shit back in 2012 anyway all to the benefit of the pollution across the city who hoovered up all the European money and domestic trophies with zero challenge to them and what did the diddy Dons Hertz, Hivs and the rest get? A good wee laugh and sly digs at us and f@ck all else! Timmy slapped it in to the lot of them so personally I don’t give a flying XXXX about Scottish football and the diminished Old F@cking Firm atmosphere...all I want is a hardline, hard nosed Rangers board and a winning team because nothing else matters anymore!

Back