Bottles being thrown into the Rangers End

The Daily Record can reveal that Rangers fans came under fire from a torrent of bottles towards the end of the game. A Parkhead insider told The Record that raging Rangers board members seated in the main stand took to the loutish behaviour by lobbing buckfast bottles at their own fans, while wholesome celtic fans watched on in shock, totally uninvolved in the bizarre incident. Police scotland declined to comment.

Do that bhoys mob not normally sit other side of the stadium, whoever allowed them to move next to us caused that, counted at least 5/6 glass bottles launched into us.
They’ve been moved as the upper section there usually at isn’t safe. We’re they above the rangers fans today?

No. I remember the thread on here where the headline claimed he did, but in the actual. Article it was clear he'd been asked if he had received an apology, and he replied something along the lines of 'no, and it's the person that got hit that should get the apology, not me'.

Of course, the headline had already done the damage and folk jumped in both feet first.

Regardless, there should be a public call for an apology to the fans from both the beasts and the polis for their part in facilitating it.
“I’ve not [had an apology from Rangers]. But they don’t owe me an apology - they owe him the apology because he is the victim in this.

It’s not about one-upmanship, it’s about providing a safe environment for the fans, players, staff.
“There’s authorities that are charged in these areas.

"Like I have my responsibilities, other people are responsible for making sure these events are safe.”

So, he should be telling his club to apologise to the Rangers support supporters caught up in this as their dump is clearly not a "safe environment" to quote him for our fans.

They'll just sweep it under the rug. Any money there's not a peep from the fat greek or anything.

Won’t see their fans sticking each other in.
Mate if a grown 31 year old man thinks it’s acceptable to throw a bottle in a crowded area he deserves to be stuck in. It could easily have hit a bear in the front row.

As for them throwing stuff today. They are cowards and shitebags and their rancid club is the same. At least it has been mentioned by the BBC. For a change

“I’ve not [had an apology from Rangers]. But they don’t owe me an apology - they owe him the apology because he is the victim in this.

It’s not about one-upmanship, it’s about providing a safe environment for the fans, players, staff.
“There’s authorities that are charged in these areas.

"Like I have my responsibilities, other people are responsible for making sure these events are safe.”

So, he should be telling his club to apologise to the Rangers support supporters caught up in this as their dump is clearly not a "safe environment" to quote him for our fans.
So exactly what I said then.

Was going on the full game and police scotland did nothing about it. Inevitable it kicked off at full time, they were a disgrace.

The police were far too slow to sort them out.
Total cowards lobbing half bottles from the top tier.

Mate if a grown 31 year old man thinks it’s acceptable to throw a bottle in a crowded area he deserves to be stuck in. It could easily have hit a bear in the front row.

As for them throwing stuff today. They are cowards and shitebags and their rancid club is the same. At least it has been mentioned by the BBC. For a change

All I’m saying is that they won’t stick their own in.

Let’s play a game here

Police Scotland :

A- lose the evidence
B- fail to identify the culprits
C- say there’s been no reports of criminality established

Win yourself a cyber coconut
Is that a pre-requisite to join Police Scotland?

And do you still get the coconut?

Another thing for Police Scotland to do nothing about. Celtic certainly aren't going to do anything and their vermin fans will not be cooperating.

Back