Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats thw rules for getting back into the country? I haven’t followed the thread but thinking of booking day trip with Sports Options.
If it’s from Scotland it was a test for coming back that you can do before you go and a booked test for day 2 after you get back. I think that was for vaccinated people though although it may be everyone if denmark is green

Don’t want this to go to an argument about MyGers but I think the new point system is better for allocating these tickets than old Travel Club, I say this as someone who had over 10 TC points too (but is also gold MyGers). Why should someone who has went to more away games (and paid more to other teams) get priority over someone who has paid more into Rangers?

Rangers checked 100% of itineraries for most recent games, they can be edited / photoshopped but have to question how many would go to that length.

I think ticket collection over there is much more likely than post given previous communication.
MyGers is supposed to be a loyalty scheme though, that's the point. You had 10 points because you accumulated them by going to Euro ties, that's loyalty, how can someone who's never been to a Euro away match now be ahead of us in the queue for a ticket?

It makes zero sense.

MyGers is supposed to be a loyalty scheme though, that's the point. You had 10 points because you accumulated them by going to Euro ties, that's loyalty, how can someone who's never been to a Euro away match now be ahead of us in the queue for a ticket?

It makes zero sense.
I get where you’re coming from but Rangers will want to incentivise purchases to the club, they couldn’t care less about away fans as the money not going to them.

I actually think the vast majority will get a Rangers end ticket can see alot not traveling just yet with covid and usually the last group game is the busiest which is Lyon. I don't see Rangers running a day trip right enough
Majority who travel to both games will get in.

Wont be any trips this year with like 8k+ as the covid rules will put off the people looking for a jolly

I get where you’re coming from but Rangers will want to incentivise purchases to the club, they couldn’t care less about away fans as the money not going to them.
they should have kept the travel club then where we all had to pay 20 quid to enter.

Many here would have no problem paying the travel club and my gers to keep the TC separate

It makes zero sense.
Mate I know someone who is gold and asked him you booked up any trips yet.

Nah too much hassle the now will see if we get a good tie in the next rounds.

As he is gold he will get a ticket in this scenario, The travel club really should be separate

Been sent it mate.

Brondby IF v Glasgow Ranger 4 November.

For this game we will have two options . It is up to travellers to satisfy themselves as to special Covid related requirements for entry to Denmark and return to Scotland. We will endeavour to give our assesssment of what you need to do around 2 weeks prior to departure . It certainly seems easier to enter Denmark if you are fully vaccinated . If you are not vaccinated under current rules it would not be possible to come on this trip.

OPTION ONE Day return flight . 04 Nov Depart Glasgow 08.00 and arrive Copenhagen 10.50 local time. Om arrival transfer to Copenhagen City Centre . Drop off is likely to be close to Central Station. Spend time at Leisure in the City. Brondby stadium is approx 10 miles from the centre . The best way to get to the stadium is take one of the regular trains to Glostrup .. 16 minute journey time and then either walk 25 minutes or bus to the ground . With the early kickoff 1845 we have been strongly advised not to do our buses from the centre due to bad traffic in the mid late afternoon. After the match we will have buses outside the stadium for transfer back to Copenhagen Airport . Anyone who does not go to the game and stays in Copenhagen should make their on ways back to the airport. Train , bus or taxi....approx 8 miles. Return flight from Copemhagen 23.00 Local time arriving back to Glasgow around midnight. £279 including return flight .. airport tax .. coach transfers airport - city centre and stadium - airport.

OPTION TWO 1 x Night Flight ONLY and Coach transfer package .. depart day before game and return after match. Wednesday 03 November day before game Depart Glasgow 10.15 arr Copenhagen 13.00 ... transfers available to centre of Copenhagen .. drop off close to Central Station. Book your own Hotel , hostel , Airbnb etc. In these uncertain times we strongly suggest you book a refundable option via any of the big search engines. At this time we will not block book hotels and hope to get money back if things change. Hence we ask you to book your own accommodation and book it on a refundable basis in case things change. 04 Nov : Coaches available to load your overnight bags at 12.30 - 13.00 hrs at the same spot in the centre where we drop you the day before. You are then free to enjoy the afternoon and make your own way to the stadium as per the day trip. After the match board the same numbered bus with your bag on and transfer to airport. Return flight from Copenhagen 23.15 and lands back into Glasgow around Midnight to half past. £299 per person .

Match Tickets... We do not supply match tickets. You should obtain your ticket through your usual sources. Do not book if you do not think you will get a match ticket and if you will not go if you dont get a ticket. Covid - 19 If because of Covid the game is behind closed doors or suppprters are not allowed to travel we will give a full refund less an £9 admin fee to cover such things as Atol.and credit card charges. Remember .. as things stand it appears to us that our trip is only viable for those who have been double vaccinated. Travel Insurance : we do not supply travel insurance but you must take out insurance to travel.

How do you book this?

As he is gold he will get a ticket in this scenario, The travel club really should be separate
FTR - Not saying he doesn't deserve a ticket but just not priority

They've done themselves out more money really, as you say I'm sure 90% of ex TC members would've been happy to pay an extra 20 quid on top of MyGers.

The ticket office is an utter shambles to say the least, look at the concerns raised about MyGers from the word go.. The window time for tickets was scrapped after one match, let's see how the Euro away situation goes but I don't hold much hope.

£279 for daytrip and £299 for overnighter
Been sent it mate.

Brondby IF v Glasgow Ranger 4 November.

For this game we will have two options . It is up to travellers to satisfy themselves as to special Covid related requirements for entry to Denmark and return to Scotland. We will endeavour to give our assesssment of what you need to do around 2 weeks prior to departure . It certainly seems easier to enter Denmark if you are fully vaccinated . If you are not vaccinated under current rules it would not be possible to come on this trip.

OPTION ONE Day return flight . 04 Nov Depart Glasgow 08.00 and arrive Copenhagen 10.50 local time. Om arrival transfer to Copenhagen City Centre . Drop off is likely to be close to Central Station. Spend time at Leisure in the City. Brondby stadium is approx 10 miles from the centre . The best way to get to the stadium is take one of the regular trains to Glostrup .. 16 minute journey time and then either walk 25 minutes or bus to the ground . With the early kickoff 1845 we have been strongly advised not to do our buses from the centre due to bad traffic in the mid late afternoon. After the match we will have buses outside the stadium for transfer back to Copenhagen Airport . Anyone who does not go to the game and stays in Copenhagen should make their on ways back to the airport. Train , bus or taxi....approx 8 miles. Return flight from Copemhagen 23.00 Local time arriving back to Glasgow around midnight. £279 including return flight .. airport tax .. coach transfers airport - city centre and stadium - airport.

OPTION TWO 1 x Night Flight ONLY and Coach transfer package .. depart day before game and return after match. Wednesday 03 November day before game Depart Glasgow 10.15 arr Copenhagen 13.00 ... transfers available to centre of Copenhagen .. drop off close to Central Station. Book your own Hotel , hostel , Airbnb etc. In these uncertain times we strongly suggest you book a refundable option via any of the big search engines. At this time we will not block book hotels and hope to get money back if things change. Hence we ask you to book your own accommodation and book it on a refundable basis in case things change. 04 Nov : Coaches available to load your overnight bags at 12.30 - 13.00 hrs at the same spot in the centre where we drop you the day before. You are then free to enjoy the afternoon and make your own way to the stadium as per the day trip. After the match board the same numbered bus with your bag on and transfer to airport. Return flight from Copenhagen 23.15 and lands back into Glasgow around Midnight to half past. £299 per person .

Match Tickets... We do not supply match tickets. You should obtain your ticket through your usual sources. Do not book if you do not think you will get a match ticket and if you will not go if you dont get a ticket. Covid - 19 If because of Covid the game is behind closed doors or suppprters are not allowed to travel we will give a full refund less an £9 admin fee to cover such things as Atol.and credit card charges. Remember .. as things stand it appears to us that our trip is only viable for those who have been double vaccinated. Travel Insurance : we do not supply travel insurance but you must take out insurance to travel.
That’s not too bad.

If it’s from Scotland it was a test for coming back that you can do before you go and a booked test for day 2 after you get back. I think that was for vaccinated people though although it may be everyone if denmark is green
You need to quarantine on arrival if not vaccinated. And you have to be going for a reason they approve of and be able to prove it.

Tempted to book the sport options overnight option and cancel the British Airways ones we've got booked.

There are some cheaper priced bars if you look hard enough. It won’t be popular on here but The Old Irish Bar is only about £2 a pint and is open 24 hours a day.

There are some cheaper priced bars if you look hard enough. It won’t be popular on here but The Old Irish Bar is only about £2 a pint and is open 24 hours a day.
From what I remember it was pretty much Irish in name only. A bit like the English bar near it and the Scottish bar round the corner :))

Is Denmark green for flying back to England so just a day 2 test ? Neighbouring Sweden aren’t letting any Uk in

Given we’re now on page 13…

Is someone able to confirm - for those double vaccinated and travelling from Scotland, what testing do we need (assuming things stat as they are)?

cheers

Diego

Given we’re now on page 13…

Is someone able to confirm - for those double vaccinated and travelling from Scotland, what testing do we need (assuming things stat as they are)?

cheers

Diego
Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

If Rangers run a day trip/overnighter tickets might become an issue.

Sport options price is very reasonable.

Was going to do SO but just decided to book Aberdeen - Copenhagen via Amsterdam for £200 instead.

Day trip for me Booked. Love a wee Sport Options day trip

£9 admin if it gets played behind closed doors. Open and up front as ever.

7 of us booked for the overnight on sport options, going to call British Airways and try and get a refund for the deposit we had booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back