Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy on this thread mailed brondby he said the reply was we are getting 1400
So, potentially looking at circa 8/900 tickets after club/hospitality have been sorted then

If the club takes an official flight it could be as low at 650/700 for Indy

This is going to be brutal

So, potentially looking at circa 8/900 tickets after club/hospitality have been sorted then

Will there not be a sale by Brondby. Do they normally fill their stadium?

Mate I know someone who is gold and asked him you booked up any trips yet.

Nah too much hassle the now will see if we get a good tie in the next rounds.

As he is gold he will get a ticket in this scenario, The travel club really should be separate
It is what it is. It means a lot of regular euro travellers will just bin it.
The club will probably be glad of reduced numbers travelling so guess it’s a win win for them.

@Greg Marshall will the club be communicating on how away europe matches will work. We signed a deal with CTM for official travel pre lockdown 2020, will an official club charter for fans be going ?

(Yes, I know Sport Options are excellent)

It depends on whether the 1400 includes the 200 or so premium tickets that used to be available for corporates

I know mate

i am going to buy home end ticket to be on the safe side as well
If I don’t get a ticket, having been in top 300 of TC, on 10+ TC points, and now near the top of mygers I will have a full-blown Brittney type meltdown

I would email the mygers email address but my pal from my RSC hasn’t had an answer in over 2 weeks

It depends on whether the 1400 includes the 200 or so premium tickets that used to be available for corporates
Fair point actually, didn’t consider that.

if so, that makes it a bit better but I presume Bar72 and other hospitality can get tickets in the away end?

if so, that makes it a bit better but I presume Bar72 and other hospitality can get tickets in the away end?
I’m hoping to get a ticket through bar 72. Didn’t join MyGers for that very reason.

I would have thought so but it depends how many take them up

I would have thought so but it depends how many take them up
How does hospitality even work?
Do they only get a ticket if they go on the official team flight or can they go Indy and still get their ticket?

Do they only get a ticket if they go on the official team flight or can they go Indy and still get their ticket?
Definitely can do indy as I've seen the corporate box of tickets at pickup points abroad when they did that.

12/13/15

Looks like away section is 14
It would be good if they would tell us if we had tickets soon rather than the week before the game. at least with the TC you pretty much knew the chances. This mygers rubbish is likely to be top down we have been told but things often change with it. Even then who knows where you would be the further down the list it goes so far harder to work it out.

It would be good if they would tell us if we had tickets soon rather than the week before the game. at least with the TC you pretty much knew the chances. This mygers rubbish is likely to be top down we have been told but things often change with it. Even then who knows where you would be the further down the list it goes so far harder to work it out.
I’ve booked up and this is the first time I’ve had the uncertainty of not knowing if I have a ticket before booking flights

I was guaranteed tickets in the TC but now I’ve paid £280 and might not get a ticket. I had 10+ TC points and am on 1707+ mygers points. I better get a ticket haha :D

I’ve booked up and this is the first time I’ve had the uncertainty of not knowing if I have a ticket before booking flights

I was guaranteed tickets in the TC but now I’ve paid £280 and might not get a ticket. I had 10+ TC points and am on 1707+ mygers points. I better get a ticket haha :D
Also booked up and if I don't get a ticket from TC it will be the first time ever as I was top points for years and ended on 14. Only got around 1120 points as don't do CCCS or buy rubbish other than programmes because I collect them.

If it has to be home end then so be it, it won't be the first time but they won't be getting £40 off me again next year :D

Plenty of the corporates follow the team away in Europe.
Generally we sit in the main stand.
I know, I sat in the corporate area in the stand in Maribor as there were plenty of spare seats. I didn't mean that not many would go, just that we don't know if it will be more than the VIP allocation

I'm on Silver MyGers (and CCS for home only.) Is it the case that nearer the time, Rangers will send out emails looking for registrations for away tickets?

I'm on Silver MyGers (and CCS for home only.) Is it the case that nearer the time, Rangers will send out emails looking for registrations for away tickets?
Closely guarded secret for some bizarre reason but my understanding is it’ll be registration first and then top-down based on mygers points

@Greg Marshall are you able to confirm?

I know, I sat in the corporate area in the stand in Maribor as there were plenty of spare seats. I didn't mean that not many would go, just that we don't know if it will be more than the VIP allocation
Sorry mate.
Yes,we can apply for extra tickets which come from the ”Rangers” away section.
I have helped people,that I know,with tickets for the official away end in Europe.

I’m sure they have run flights from Edinburgh before. I don’t see why they wouldn’t run one from Aberdeen if the interest was there.
They flew from Inverness for the Barcelona game in 2007 too, Inverness RSC usually took a block booking for one of the Glasgow flights but that many booked up with them they ended up putting on a flight, we took a bus from Camelon up to fly with them, was a 2 night stay, brilliant trip!

Just checked our application form, it says ‘Tickets will only be issued on completion of independent travel forms.’ So all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back