Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email from brondby -
##- Indtast dit svar oven for denne linje -##

Din anmodning (nr. #50217) er blevet opdateret. Hvis du vil tilføje yderligere kommentarer, bedes du svare på denne e‑mail eller klikke på linket nedenfor:
https://kundeservice.brondby.com/hc/requests/50217

92968043a3ad78b133e1379675fff317
Linda Fick Jørgensen (Brøndby IF)

4. okt. 2021 11.14.18 CEST

Then you have to buy at the ticket house on match day
Med venlig hilsen | Best regards
Linda

2a481fa3b096ced2cd4e1bb1a0b1db77

2. okt. 2021 16.06.43 CEST

Hi Looking to get x2 tickets for brondby v rangers , am living in Germany and don't have mobliepay is there any other way I can get tickets Thanks Sent from my Galaxy

Manchester to Copenhagen outward flight got cancelled.

Rebooked going through Dublin. Lost the train fares, cost us an extra £45 for the flight but what can you do. Hopefully this one works out alright but I have my doubts.

If it gets cancelled again we're using the train and going to Manchester for a couple of days instead I think.
I just got charged £70 for changing my flight because I hadn't got an email. Guy on phone said I needed evidence it was cancelled. Apparently it's my fault they have a lag in there system. I hadn't closed down the app so found the evidence. Cost an extra £80 but just going straight from Edinburgh now.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know how Mygers are going to allocate tickets for Euro away games?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know how Mygers are going to allocate tickets for Euro away games?

The email said:

Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups, tickets for this match will be distributed via a "top-down" method whereby tickets and flight packages will be offered to MyGers Members based on the number of MyGers points they have.

Whats not clear is if it will go to all gold members at once… or trickle down the gold list.

The email said:

Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups, tickets for this match will be distributed via a "top-down" method whereby tickets and flight packages will be offered to MyGers Members based on the number of MyGers points they have.

Whats not clear is if it will go to all gold members at once… or trickle down the gold list.
Thanks. That's really what I was wondering, is it just the top gold members down or something different.

Manchester to Copenhagen outward flight got cancelled.

Rebooked going through Dublin. Lost the train fares, cost us an extra £45 for the flight but what can you do. Hopefully this one works out alright but I have my doubts.

If it gets cancelled again we're using the train and going to Manchester for a couple of days instead I think.
What manchester flight was that?

Got email from corporate earlier asking if I want a ticket but no mention of being able to get on an official rangers flight like everybody else has been able to apply for.

Rangers ideally could ask for more which I think we'd get but I'm firmly in the belief that Rangers see is us as a hassle traveling
They've always been that way mate. When I went to monaco, they could easily have asked for more tickets, but never bothered.

Phoned monaco, they put on a guy who could speak english and I paid for 4 tickets, he gave me a number to show at the ticket office on the day of the game. No problems at all.

Have to say the escalators in the ground were a great idea, especially after a days heavy session.

If the closing date for Brondby away ticket registration is 6th October, does anyone know from experience how long it takes to be advised if successful or not?

They've always been that way mate. When I went to monaco, they could easily have asked for more tickets, but never bothered.

Phoned monaco, they put on a guy who could speak english and I paid for 4 tickets, he gave me a number to show at the ticket office on the day of the game. No problems at all.

Have to say the escalators in the ground were a great idea, especially after a days heavy session.
Its almost every game group stage wise we could ask for more, the don't want the hassle sadly. On that note I need to get my finger out my arse and book Lyon

The email said:

It’s top down. So it won’t be a first come. It will be the exact same as the old TC. There will be a cut off points total and anyone within that will have a set period to purchase.

Can t

Was that for Indy tickets?

Yeah think it was because I replied asking if there was an option of a flight aswell and she said there weren’t any plans to at this stage. I would go if I could go on an official day trip but doesn’t look like we are getting the option

So Euro away games is now top down? So those high pointers in the old travel club who find themselves in the silver tier now have zero chance of a ticket for Brondby or matches with a similar allocation?

How is that a fair system?

Total joke.

Does anyone know if this was brought up at the recent meeting with the club on ticketing?

So Euro away games is now top down? So those high pointers in the old travel club who find themselves in the silver tier now have zero chance of a ticket for Brondby or matches with a similar allocation?

It is a bit dumb tbh in regards to the travel club. Should have kept it on its own

it is what Rangers call a loyalty scheme

Total joke.

Does anyone know if this was brought up at the recent meeting with the club on ticketing?
Focus groups they keep shouting about, if the clowns in charge of the ticketing/MyGers nonsense had any sense they'd have kept the travel club at an extra £20 and made the club another few hundred thousand but nah just shaft us instead.

Said it before but TC really should be separate from mygers and I say that as someone who is gold mygers but only mid TC points so likely to benefit from it being included

Focus groups they keep shouting about, if the clowns in charge of the ticketing/MyGers nonsense had any sense they'd have kept the travel club at an extra £20 and made the club another few hundred thousand but nah just shaft us instead.

All they’re focused on is ripping the piss.

TC was literally the only thing that was done right, ticket collection with valid ID was the only improvement.

Yeah think it was because I replied asking if there was an option of a flight aswell and she said there weren’t any plans to at this stage. I would go if I could go on an official day trip but doesn’t look like we are getting the option
Assume that’s because we didn’t need to join MyGers. Just hope they come up trumps with the tickets. Mentioned ballot.

Technically if there's no chance for anyone in bronze or silver to get a ticket it's a closed shop, makes it even more bizarre the TC was scrapped.
Possibly once it moves to actual games attended rather than historic CCCS points but I doubt it. There were never many had the very high points and it will be similar as long as it's done properly for pick up.

Most euro aways will not sell out as that has been the case for all the years I was in TC and that was since 2005

I agree re the TC

Assume that’s because we didn’t need to join MyGers. Just hope they come up trumps with the tickets. Mentioned ballot.
We are booked independently but seems mental that ‘corporate’ are not being given the option of the official flight. If we weren’t already booked and wanted on it, I would be making a bit of noise about it.

All this talk of us asking for a bigger allocation. I'm sure Rangers relay that to the clubs / UEFA but Brondby are under no obligation to give us anymore than the mandatory euro percentage away allocation. Hard as that is for our support that's fact.

If you look at it objectively Brondby wouldn't want a huge away following for obvious reasons, they'd rather they out numbered us even if that means them having empty seats in their end especially in a match that will go a long way to deciding who finishes 2nd/3rd.

It's tough but it's the way it is and will always be.

I'd be delighted if they give us more as it will help out a few of my mates, can't see it though.

Last edited:
We are booked independently but seems mental that ‘corporate’ are not being given the option of the official flight. If we weren’t already booked and wanted on it, I would be making a bit of noise about it.
I’m the same, but was merely stating that the official flight wasn’t available to us as we are not in MyGers

It will be interesting to see if silver or bronze get any chance at all of a ticket for this.
Suspect there may be a random few allocated a ticket to keep the MyGers payments coming next season.
If it’s gold only it will affect renewals of MyGers detrimentally.
Resigned to not getting one but won’t cancel flights until know for certain.

It will be interesting to see if silver or bronze get any chance at all of a ticket for this.
Suspect there may be a random few allocated a ticket to keep the MyGers payments coming next season.
If it’s gold only it will affect renewals of MyGers detrimentally.
Resigned to not getting one but won’t cancel flights until know for certain.
Bronze zero chance,top of silver slim chance.

The corporates are getting balloted so based on that alone, I'm not convinced there will be any available for silver let alone bronze.

If it's top down, they aren't going to give silver and bronze when the corporates who always come first are being balloted.
Corporate is always a ballot mate.

We are in VIP MyGers, still no option to book on the official flight, didn’t get the email, was told it was still being looked at. Piss poor for anyone that wants on it.

Yeah that’s where I am at. Going to have to look at sport options as I can only ever do day trips. My son who is 9 got an email about going on the official flights ( non season ticket but mygers) while I pay 1000s a year and don’t get the option

Yeah that’s where I am at. Going to have to look at sport options as I can only ever do day trips. My son who is 9 got an email about going on the official flights ( non season ticket but mygers) while I pay 1000s a year and don’t get the option
European away tickets,both through official flight and independent applications are only available to MyGers season ticket holders.

European away tickets,both through official flight and independent applications are only available to MyGers season ticket holders.

So someone paying £400 a year plus mygers can apply for a space on an official flight but someone paying £2500 a year with no option to buy mygers can’t apply like everyone else. I’m not suggesting I should be guaranteed a spot on the plane but I should be able to apply like everyone else

So someone paying £400 a year plus mygers can apply for a space on an official flight but someone paying £2500 a year with no option to buy mygers can’t apply like everyone else. I’m not suggesting I should be guaranteed a spot on the plane but I should be able to apply like everyone else
I was responding to your comment about your son and the official flight pointing out that he wasn’t eligible as he is not a season ticket holder.
Of course it is crazy that the Lounge 72 bears are currently not being included in the travel club flights.

I was responding to your comment about your son and the official flight pointing out that he wasn’t eligible as he is not a season ticket holder.
Of course it is crazy that the Lounge 72 bears are currently not being included in the travel club flights.
My apologies, reading it back I see what you were saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back