Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lufthansa have now moved our return flight from 1800 to 1000 :confused:
They moved both our outbound flights so we now leave earlier and arrive later, including a 10 hour layover at Frankfurt.
So we have now gone from having a full 48 hours in Copenhagen to just one full day there. The best of it is, Lufthansa haven’t even told us about the return being moved yet, I just happened to log in and clocked the new times on my account.

It sounds like flights are dropping like flies. I don’t fancy being abroad trying to find an alternative route home.
Had that happen to me coming back from Warsaw via Berlin. 12 hour wait for an alternative flight.
No cancellations for us get but not holding my breath. These airlines are absolute liberty takers. Expecting furlough then as soon as something more lucrative comes up they drop a flight to suit.

Find it really strange why so many of us have had so many flights cancelled/rescheduled with so many different airlines.

I'm tempted with Lyon but don't fancy the hassle now.

As long as the Edinburgh -Copenhagen ryanair flights on the Wednesday and Friday don’t get cancelled we are golden.

Tickets being issued top-down, bit of a shambles tbh. Gone from being guaranteed a ticket in the TC to now likely not in Silver MyGers.

With the ticket registration closing on 7th when are we likely to hear about day trip registration closing?

It’s a bastard when it goes tits up like that. Hopefully you get something sorted mate.
Fck’s the connecting flight time up now, after getting flights at a decent price while back , now back to square one. Think I’ll just leave it til things go back to some kind of normal. Can’t be arsed with the hassle.

1400 according to their ticket office email reply to poster on here.

I’ll be pretty fucking gutted if I can’t get a ticket at bronze level. Despite registering for I think about 6 games and not getting a ticket (or being offered one too late to travel) under the last year of the TC, I took a chance and booked Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon with the wife.

We’ll be going regardless and I really don’t want to have to rely on my mates danish dad to get a home end ticket. He’s UK based so not sure even he can.

1400 is a fair amount, given the size of their stadium but sounds like we’ve got a decent amount going over.

Do we reckon everyone in Gold will be sorted for indy tickets? Judging by the amount applied for Dundee I hope so, but then those on day trip probably get priority.

I’ll be pretty fucking gutted if I can’t get a ticket at bronze level. Despite registering for I think about 6 games and not getting a ticket (or being offered one too late to travel) under the last year of the TC, I took a chance and booked Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon with the wife.

We’ll be going regardless and I really don’t want to have to rely on my mates danish dad to get a home end ticket. He’s UK based so not sure even he can.

1400 is a fair amount, given the size of their stadium but sounds like we’ve got a decent amount going over.
Depends how many planes rangers decide to take imo

Not confident any more
Even if they only take one plane, I reckon we will be down below 1000 available tickets by the time the official flight/flights, players, officials and corporate take their cut.

You're in the bronze tier for a reason. There will be plenty more gutted higher up the food chain.

I hope you enjoy your trip regardless. Its been along time since we got a trip away

You still have all your players and officials allocation plus your corporate/hospitality allocation.
There is a separate vip allocation which is usually 200 prime seats. We don't know if the 1400 supposed tickets include that or not

Logged on and checked, cheers for that tip.

Moved my Glasgow flight from 12.40 to 9.05 and my Frankfurt flight from 17.05 to 22.00.

A much longer day. Be lucky to get on the 2nd flight at Frankfurt, nothing to do for 10 hours but drink....ha.
Exact same as us mate. I’m on the phone now to speak to them. It’s a bit cheeky moving us to a 0905 flight when there’s another flight at 1610 that would tie in a lot better with the 2200 to Copenhagen. It’s obviously more expensive and that’s why they have palmed us off with an early flight instead.
Let me know how you get on mate, it is a total joke.
A wee update mate. I got through to Lufthansa there. I managed to get them to move us from the 0905 Glasgow to Frankfurt flight onto the 1610 flight. It gets you into Frankfurt at around 1900 and means you don’t have a 10 hour layover.
There was nothing they could do for the return journey unfortunately.

Had Norwegian air cancel the first leg to Oslo. After much anguish I finally got through to edreams and have paid an extra £26 to go on the Tuesday. The costs are adding up with an extra day needed in Denmark too. Glad to have it sorted.

Still hopeful of a ticket being high silver. 1400 is a decent number and Copenhagen isn’t the easiest place to get to right now.

Had Norwegian air cancel the first leg to Oslo. After much anguish I finally got through to edreams and have paid an extra £26 to go on the Tuesday. The costs are adding up with an extra day needed in Denmark too. Glad to have it sorted.

Still hopeful of a ticket being high silver. 1400 is a decent number and Copenhagen isn’t the easiest place to get to right now.
I'm Silver but not sure what the cut off is for Gold. I'm on 1307 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back