Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-Dreams are ones to watch.

I booked my mate flights via Frankfurt on E-Dreams and whilst Lufthansa changed the flight times making it impossible to see the game and that's no fault of E-Dreams, the stress and hassle of trying to contact them to get a refund is an experience to forget.

First of all some stupid clown I finally got through to after an hour said despite making the booking through and paying E-Dreams I had to contact Lufthansa for a refund ... finally got in touch with Lufthansa and guess what they said? the refund has to come from E-Dreams.

Back and forth I went before getting through to someone else from E-Dreams to started the refund process but said it will take 120-days to arrive. Almost £300.
It’s not fun and any further changes will result in me scrapping it, I got through pretty easily at 8am. I knew it was a risk going through them by was willing to take it over a couple of hundred quid. Non refundable and no changes permitted on my bookings. Still don’t actually have confirmation of the changes from edreams but should come through soon.

Do we reckon everyone in Gold will be sorted for indy tickets? Judging by the amount applied for Dundee I hope so, but then those on day trip probably get priority.

Not everyone on gold goes to euro aways or will have applied for Copenhagen. Good chance for independent tickets if in Gold.

E-Dreams are ones to watch.

I booked my mate flights via Frankfurt on E-Dreams and whilst Lufthansa changed the flight times making it impossible to see the game and that's no fault of E-Dreams, the stress and hassle of trying to contact them to get a refund is an experience to forget.

First of all some stupid clown I finally got through to after an hour said despite making the booking through and paying E-Dreams I had to contact Lufthansa for a refund ... finally got in touch with Lufthansa and guess what they said? the refund has to come from E-Dreams.

Back and forth I went before getting through to someone else from E-Dreams to started the refund process but said it will take 120-days to arrive. Almost £300.
That’s the trouble with these 3rd party booking sites. They are great when everything is running smoothly but the minute anything goes wrong they are a nightmare to deal with.
I booked through Opodo and have had all 4 legs of my Glasgow to Copenhagen journey moved to different flights. Opodo have only contacted me about one leg.
I had to get onto the Lufthansa website myself and find out about the other 3. I managed to change it about a bit but it’s been a total
pain in the arse.
That will be the last I use any of these sites, I’ve
previously had issues with Kiwi.com and Skyscanner as well.

Last edited:
Manchester to Copenhagen outward flight got cancelled.

Rebooked going through Dublin. Lost the train fares, cost us an extra £45 for the flight but what can you do. Hopefully this one works out alright but I have my doubts.

If it gets cancelled again we're using the train and going to Manchester for a couple of days instead I think.

Not selfish at all , that will mean people who are actually going get a ticket , I know people who were on more travel club points than me and never left Glasgow
Hopefully they make it collection over there.
15 MyGers points deserve to only go to those that travel and not the fake itinerary/couch loyal.

Hopefully they make it collection over there.
15 MyGers points deserve to only go to those that travel and not the fake itinerary/couch loyal.
100% mate , can’t remember where but I’m positive I read it’s collection in the city day of the game now for independent

100% mate , can’t remember where but I’m positive I read it’s collection in the city day of the game now for independent
The SLO said the other day that they didn’t know yet where collection would be. The last official allocation we had was collection in Braga.

The SLO said the other day that they didn’t know yet where collection would be. The last official allocation we had was collection in Braga.
Ah right , last game I was at was porto and tickets were sent out before we left Scotland , I’m sure had to send itinerary but that can also be screen grabbed before payments made

Lads are the emails out for indy applications? I don’t seem to have had one?
Email came out on Thursday same day as St Mirren away registration email.
You can log in and do match registration via MyGers.

Ah right , last game I was at was porto and tickets were sent out before we left Scotland , I’m sure had to send itinerary but that can also be screen grabbed before payments made
Plenty people were just getting the ticket sent out without even sending an itinerary.
Even when it’s collection over there, people were ripping the arse out of it. I actually saw a guy in the queue in Braga with 4 TC cards, good knows if he managed to get the tickets with them.

Plenty people were just getting the ticket sent out without even sending an itinerary.
Even when it’s collection over there, people were ripping the arse out of it. I actually saw a guy in the queue in Braga with 4 TC cards, good knows if he managed to get the tickets with them.
Each to their own mate but if I don’t go I don’t apply , sitting in the house with a ticket and a bear over there struggling is ridiculous

Tbh for domestic games that’s a good thing as it means all the tickets will fall into the usual hands and everyone will get to the games like they did before the introduction of this stupid MyGers scheme

Problem is the club probably now relies on/budgets for the million plus the membership fees bring in, if so, fire £40 onto the cost of season tickets and give us our old set up back
It’s never going away now because it’s worth too much £.

The £1m is just the membership fee, you then need to consider all the additional purchases fans make chasing the dream of getting to gold.

Only issue is, if gold maintain their buying habits, very few silver will get the chance to progress. It’s essentially a closed shop but the club don’t care, all they worry about is fleecing fans and milking them for every last penny

It told me everything when someone from the commercial dept was present at focus groups

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you not need to complete a passenger locator form for entry into Denmark? No mention of it being a requirement on government webpage.

Do you not need to complete a passenger locator form for entry into Denmark? No mention of it being a requirement on government webpage.

No. You are on a trip to Logic World.

The Danes may have fucked up their handling of Covid but nowhere near as badly as the UK and they are a lot more consistent. When they say there are no restrictions, they mean it.

You sure this is correct? All it says is must be mobile pay or at the shop.

If you are correct it'll be the first time I've not been able to buy home tickets direct in recent times:(

MobilePay is a danish app that requires a bank account. Obviously you can chance it in person when you're in Copenhagen but they could refuse.

On speaking to the chap next to me at Ibrox yesterday, it transpires that his Goddaughter lives in Copenhagen.I might need to cultivate that source
tMR8KKUH_400x400.jpg

Mobile Pay is a Scandinavian app which requires a Scandinavian mobile number and bank account to work. I've tried.

Sorry -I see someone beat me to it.

It's even worse than that, it works only in Denmark. We have Swish here in Sweden as the equivalent, so that stopped me from being able to purchase tickets through the app on my phone.

I spoke to my Danish friend again who stays here in Gothenburg. She spoke to Brondby and they said that there is nothing stopping you getting a Danish person buying a ticket (they presumed she wanted to go as a "Brondby" fan of course) and giving the ticket to you.

So their won't be any names printed on digital tickets. The only thing that may be a problem is that if they suspect you are not Danish or not a Danish citizen then they could ask you for ID and refuse you on the basis that you are from the UK.

However, this hopefully won't happen and they will have common sense and make space for the bears coming over.

It's even worse than that, it works only in Denmark. We have Swish here in Sweden as the equivalent, so that stopped me from being able to purchase tickets through the app on my phone.

I spoke to my Danish friend again who stays here in Gothenburg. She spoke to Brondby and they said that there is nothing stopping you getting a Danish person buying a ticket (they presumed she wanted to go as a "Brondby" fan of course) and giving the ticket to you.

So their won't be any names printed on digital tickets. The only thing that may be a problem is that if they suspect you are not Danish or not a Danish citizen then they could ask you for ID and refuse you on the basis that you are from the UK.

However, this hopefully won't happen and they will have common sense and make space for the bears coming over.
Rangers ideally could ask for more which I think we'd get but I'm firmly in the belief that Rangers see is us as a hassle traveling

Denmark, Greenland and Finland apparently.

You say you have tried mate? You do realise that the public sale doesn't start till 18.00 tomorrow. 17.00 our time?
Yeah, I know. I downloaded the app last week, but it asks for a Danish mobile number to set it up, so fell at the first hurdle. Apparently even if you have that, e.g. a virtual number, it then asks for Danish bank details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back