Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently residing in Belgium. Rather than having to search pages of entry requirements etc, does anyone know what I’ll need to get into Denmark flying from Brussels? If anything?
More than likely proof of double jabbed, same as us. What you will need to know is what you will need to get back into Belgium

Will never happen or they would be as well giving no points as everyone would apply. I didn't get by the way for the first time in 16 years
Me too pal, first time ever I've not been allocated an official Euro away ticket. I'm gold but not high enough. Fingers crossed I'll get something once I'm over there.

Me too pal, first time ever I've not been allocated an official Euro away ticket. I'm gold but not high enough. Fingers crossed I'll get something once I'm over there.
There seems to be plenty of space in the North stand so it shouldn't be a problem as long as they will sell them to you. I bought ours well before the mygers were announced but still cost the best part of £75. I don't mind as this is a cheap trip for me flight wise and it isn't my turn to pay for the hotel :))

When I booked my flights the thought didn't even cross my mind that I might not get a Rangers end ticket. But as it eventually played out I missed out by over 50 points.

Tickets on StubHub now sitting at €148 a piece BEFORE fees. I’d be giving that a miss for now if I was still after tickets. I actually expected a lot more to appear when it became obvious how much interest there was.

Asked someone who quote obviously knew what was going on with corporate today.

Point blankly didn’t tell me what was going on or indeed when they'll telll us.
This is a shambles

Previously I was in TC and could apply for day trip or overnighter

Club completely shaft us by hiking Bar 72 price but we pay our money and get on with it

I now can’t apply for the day trip to Bronby as it was only open to MyGers and not “VIP” MyGers and the game is 2 weeks on Thurs and as it stands I can’t travel through club channels despite doing Travel Club official trips for years

Got to be honest - I’m pretty much done with Bar/Club 72. I know demand outstrips supply so no big deal - but I’d rather sit in Govan Rear for a quarter of the cost.

Has anybody travelled to or stopped over in Germany recently?
We are are due to have a 3 hour layover in Frankfurt on our way to Copenhagen. From what I can make out, all you need is proof you have been double jabbed to enter the airport, as you aren’t technically entering Germany. My head is bursting trying to keep up with all the current requirements.

Asked someone who quote obviously knew what was going on with corporate today.

Point blankly didn’t tell me what was going on or indeed when they'll telll us.
The way you lads have been treated has been absolutely disgraceful. I know you aren’t looking for anything other than equal treatment, but you would expect the club to be treating corporate punters with a bit more respect and not taking them for granted like us normal plebs.

Email from Sports Options today. They will accept names for waiting list for day trip from Glasgow.

"For our flights to Brondby we are full, but we will get the inevitable cancellations so if you wish to go on a wait list please feel welcome to email sales@sportoptions.com (subject Brondby waitlist) and if possible leave a phone number and how many places you are looking for"

Am sorted but if I didn't have would ask hotel see if they would sort me out or it's a early one up to ticket office at stadium
And hope they sell to us

The way you lads have been treated has been absolutely disgraceful. I know you aren’t looking for anything other than equal treatment, but you would expect the club to be treating corporate punters with a bit more respect and not taking them for granted like us normal plebs.
Someone saying yesterday it’s going up another grand next season too

Happened in Vienna, tickets bought for almost face value in advance from Viagogo got cancelled.

More then appeared at over a €100 more.
I would be surprised if that will be an issue here as there are hundreds of tickets unsold for the north stand. Vienna we were able to buy direct so it sold out.

So still no justification on posting out tickets? Suppose that’s not as important as answering queries on programme sales

The club have enabled gaming of the full-proof system they thought they designed but they don’t care as they’ve already received the £1m+ for the year. Bar72 ST holders are being treated with utter contempt by the club and it’s absolutely disgusting

So still no justification on posting out tickets? Suppose that’s not as important as answering queries on programme sales

The club have enabled gaming of the full-proof system they thought they designed but they don’t care as they’ve already received the £1m+ for the year. Bar72 ST holders are being treated with utter contempt by the club and it’s absolutely disgusting
The situation with Brondby is ridiculous.
We, like many others, would’ve been in Gold before being lumped in with corporate. We are in VIP MyGers yet were not offered the official flight. We had 8 TC points (others have more), none of this counts for anything it seems. As it stands, we still have no idea when we will find out about tickets, treated with contempt right enough.

We, like many others, would’ve been in Gold before being lumped in with corporate. We are in VIP MyGers yet were not offered the official flight. We had 8 TC points (others have more), none of this counts for anything it seems. As it stands, we still have no idea when we will find out about tickets, treated with contempt right enough.
My understanding is that nobody will be travelling with the team for the foreseeable.

Has anybody travelled to or stopped over in Germany recently?
We are are due to have a 3 hour layover in Frankfurt on our way to Copenhagen. From what I can make out, all you need is proof you have been double jabbed to enter the airport, as you aren’t technically entering Germany. My head is bursting trying to keep up with all the current requirements.
Let's know if you get any info bud, am going via Berlin to get to Lyon, same as yourself got a 3hr
transit to do. Have had a look, just confused at the whole thing.

Someone saying yesterday it’s going up another grand next season too

Better not or I’ll be moving on. I can just about justify the money now as I enjoy going to games with a bar etc but as I only make about 15 games a year due to work if be better off just going to hospitality when I am going and at least get proper hospitality

He even went quiet on the programmes when I mentioned that it is pot luck if we actually get them on time . Still waiting on the Hibs one and the first couple of euro ones took ages too.

Better not or I’ll be moving on. I can just about justify the money now as I enjoy going to games with a bar etc but as I only make about 15 games a year due to work if be better off just going to hospitality when I am going and at least get proper hospitality
What was their justification for the increase this season? Speaking to a Bar72 ST holder they seem to think the only change is the interior decor and having an ex player speak?

Unsure how that justified an extra grand

They want to price it so people buy it on a game by game basis. They dont want season ticket holders as such In bar 72

but anyway, this should be about Brondby away - maybe one to be discussed separately

What was their justification for the increase this season? Speaking to a Bar72 ST holder they seem to think the only change is the interior decor and having an ex player speak?

One of the ‘selling points’ was access to away tickets. Domestically that has been the case so far, would be piss poor if many are unsuccessful for Brondby.

He even went quiet on the programmes when I mentioned that it is pot luck if we actually get them on time . Still waiting on the Hibs one and the first couple of euro ones took ages too.
What does the S stand for? Selective?

This is either a work user account or it’s not. Only issue is, if using an account on here and directing people to work emails, then it’s clearly being used for business purposes

Therefore, I think questions should be answered so everyone can see answers and avoid mailboxes being clogged up and saves time sending out standard responses

Essentially the only real change is nicer surroundings and a pie and beer at half time. In no way does it represent value for money compared to the old pricing. Additionally the fact I have got every away ticket thus far is also a good bonus but we haven’t been to any of the big away games yet so don’t know if that will continue. Incidentally I do think it was too cheap before but I think around £1600 is roughly what price the new facility should be a year.

The only reason I have renewed is having friends who have renewed but they are all starting to question whether or not to renew in future as the whole place is a joke and the comms are terrible.

I think the club would be stupid not to create areas like the old bar 72 in other areas of the ground. The stands are filled with derelict office space that could easily have lounges installed and charge people over a grand a year for the privilege.

That’s scandalous mate.

I still can’t believe I was in silver after all the years in bar72, one of my mates who had the same travel club points as me and done all the same trips was 100 odd points extra than me with a normal season ticket.

I think one of the earlier seasons I must’ve forgot to tick cccs for away games as was getting them from supporters club.

Rangers said I never applied for Vienna when I had the email trail asking for the link and can remember the pending status on my account online lol and I missed the 20 second sale window for Braga that’s all I can think on him getting extra points but 100 is mad.

I genuinely thought if I could’ve afforded bar72 I would’ve been fine for every single away game bar the mentally challengeds, has that not been the case?

That’s scandalous mate.

I still can’t believe I was in silver after all the years in bar72, one of my mates who had the same travel club points as me and done all the same trips was 100 odd points extra than me with a normal season ticket.

I think one of the earlier seasons I must’ve forgot to tick cccs for away games as was getting them from supporters club.

Rangers said I never applied for Vienna when I had the email trail asking for the link and can remember the pending status on my account online lol and I missed the 20 second sale window for Braga that’s all I can think on him getting extra points but 100 is mad.

I genuinely thought if I could’ve afforded bar72 I would’ve been fine for every single away game bar the mentally challengeds, has that not been the case?
Most have been successful for all away games so far, for whatever reason there is a delay in communicating about Brondby. Nobody seems to want to answer when we will be notified.

I think it was underpriced if we reach europe after Christmas we must have been spending roughly what a Govan rear season ticket holder spends on the home friendlies and cup games domestic and Europe, were as in Bar72 they were all included.

I think the 2 years we played in Europe it was a bargain but I think the increase although it does look good for a pie and pint a game isn’t worth the £1200 increase.

My new seat in GR is £700 and I was £1100 in bar72 which was rising to £1600 then £2400 I am sure those figures are correct but could be wrong.

Most have been successful for all away games so far, for whatever reason there is a delay in communicating about Brondby. Nobody seems to want to answer when we will be notified.
How many is in Bar72? Roughly 600?

What happens if everyone applies for a ticket, do tickets get balloted or are they distributed based on what hospitality package you have? Can’t imagine people in chairman’s club would be happy missing out given cost

What happens if everyone applies for a ticket, do tickets get balloted or are they distributed based on what hospitality package you have? Can’t imagine people in chairman’s club would be happy missing out given cost
600. I would be surprised if at most half applied for Brondby (pure guesswork.) Out of about 8 I know, only 3 have.

Message sports options on twitter asking them seen they put out about folk putting their name on a reserve list.
Just sent them a message on Twitter hopefully they can change my departure airport as I need tae get the bus from Buchanan Street at 04.30 tae Edinburgh Airport tae be there for 05.30 just saves so much hassle if I could get a taxi tae Glasgow Airport

As for how the ballot works, question has been asked but not answered. There is no expectation of tickets over guys in a higher level of hospitality but there needs to be as good a chance as the guys in gold, where many of us should be. Right now it feels like we’ve been missed altogether.

As for how the ballot works, question has been asked but not answered. There is no expectation of tickets over guys in a higher level of hospitality but there needs to be as good a chance as the guys in gold, where many of us should be. Right now it feels like we’ve been missed altogether.
That’s why I was wondering because if they’re going to prioritise more expensive hospitality, they’re going down a dangerous route if that’s mirrored in MyGers

For Bar72 ST holders to have a lesser chance than people paying £500 per season wouldn’t be right.

There’s actually so many unanswered questions it’s unreal. The division MyGers has caused is unbelievable and it’s Rangers that have caused it by equating loyalty to £ spent. The ironic thing being, buying match to match hospitality gets you 0 points but a programme at £6 gets you 1 haha

Just sent them a message on Twitter hopefully they can change my departure airport as I need tae get the bus from Buchanan Street at 04.30 tae Edinburgh Airport tae be there for 05.30 just saves so much hassle if I could get a taxi tae Glasgow Airport
Aye they will do it if they can.

My mate who isn't going to brondby bought a ticket and swapped it for a st mirren away ticket

That's how broken this system is already lol
Braga collection was reinstated because people doing similar with Feyenoord/Celtic league cup final

The more things change, the more they stay the same. People thinking it’ll be small numbers at it are way off too. I’d be shocked if it’s not at least 100-150 at it which is a fair % of the Indy allocation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back