Brondby on Thursday - Ticket Availability. Why Are So Many Being Re-Sold?

Haven't been to a game since Malmo due to being signed off work with injury. Gutted missing games more this season than last. The amount of mates asking for my ticket is crazy and its same ones for every game , just shows that there are fans without season tickets who are desperate to go to games. I think some people see going to the game as a chore and expect us to roll over everyone, but when team not hitting good form they forget what being a supporter is all about and bail out on that reason. Fk being in the trenches with them.

Covid passport
Poor league form
Poor Euro form
Thursday night 8pm on BT.
Work commitments
Mygers points.

One or all of those reasons I'd assume.

I can see it far enough myself tbh.. we are absolutely murder to watch atm.

Pretty poor when Celtic can sell out on a Tuesday afternoon however it is half the price over there which helps.

Club made an arse of it with pricing.

Just checked the website... On the Broomloan rear has good availability... 40k plus at £40 a head? Not bad at all :)

Last edited:
It’ll be hyperthermia for the boy.

He’ll be shivering on your shoulder this time of year up there with the wind cutting in...fuuck knows how my boy stuck it out.
Not up in the club deck, and he gets the night away in a hotel which is probably the bigger draw for him :))

We were in the enclosure for the HJK game and that was freezing.

I'm going, but I can see why folk are dodging it. Brondby aren't exactly riveting opposition. Useless, Danish shitkickers, frankly...

I would have fallen into that category but my brother is taking the ticket.

Missus had a baby a month or so back so not making it anytime soon but still signed up to euro games, cup games etc. For the cup games I will probably just sell on.

I’ll be there as usual but have to say I’m getting fed up watching some of our players who are so far off it this season put in the same repeated performances and a management team that appears to be picking a starting 11designed to keep players onside as oppposed to picking the best team for the benefit of the club and the results required.

I’ll be there on Thursday and also in Paisley on Sunday but the football we have been playing recently has bored the balls off me so I’m not really looking forward to either game. Can’t see us sparking into life unfortunately.

Combination of the team we’re playing, midweek being tricky for many folk who travel but have bought the 3 match package and the teams form. My da for example goes thick and thin but just can’t make it mid week all the time. It’s a concern but not a huge one tbh. We’ve also as a club raised our standards in terms of expectations - this competition is no longer a novelty.
How come they got over 54 G for a 12 30 KO

It wouldn't surprise me if a few fans are trying to recoup some of the outgoings they've made via CCCS due to Rangers taking the absolute pish with pricing. I'll still be there but I'm giving it serious thought to just opting out of CCCS next year and doing the home league games. In the space of 10 days I had:

4th season ticket direct debit of £128 come out
£118 for Europa League package (highest price out of the Europa league teams)
£25 for Livingston (over-priced again by Rangers)

It's a lot to ask of fans and they've totally messed up the Europa league pricing.

I’m working till 7pm so won’t be at Ibrox in time so sold mine tbh I’m not that fussed games is on bt someone will be in my seat though

I never think of it like that mate.

If we had got beaten 5-0 at the weekend I'd still be going on Thursday.

Whilst I can be disappointed with form etc it is never a deciding factor on whether to attend games or not.
But you surely have the ability to acknowledge not everyone thinks the same way as you?

If we were playing as well as we did last season, you and I both know that there wouldn’t be over 30 tickets available on this forum.

I just find it strange that after a year of not being able to go to games and people going on about how they wished they were there, some have chucked it already because we aren’t at our best.
Reckon some folk only bought them to keep priority for semis and finals but were pissed off at the pricing and us having to foot the bill of the players and management fucking up in the CL.
I know i intended on selling mine once I’d paid for them, but have ended up keeping them.
The Mrs (no pics) has sold hers though as we struggle for childcare midweek so i’m taking 2 games she’s taking 1.
Brother in Law sold his as well citing the price as a rip off.

Maybe fans are pissed off at given 100% while the players and the club can't be arsed. You would think the players would be bursting a gut this season so they could maybe end up sharing a pitch with the likes of real Madrid etc but they don't seem to mind just having Europa league football. The club never slow with m putting their hand out for more money but slow in the summer when it came to buying some real quality to ensure we got back to back champs league entry which would have set us up for years and let us catch up with that mob financially.

Myself and wee man were going up until Monday. 86 yr old mother is very ill and as she's at home I need to be there to help with her care.

Work commitments have forced me to sell them on but I agree with Empire when he says if we were flying like last season it would be a full house.Friends family and guys I work with are jacked off with the loss of form and poor performances.Like it or not it’ll keep fans away.

I think when the tickets came out at £39-40 a game it was always going to happen, some people might need the money for other reasons? Who knows, weird that it bothers people so much.

Reactions: VGM
If we were playing as well as we did last season, you and I both know that there wouldn’t be over 30 tickets available on this forum.

I just find it strange that after a year of not being able to go to games and people going on about how they wished they were there, some have chucked it already because we aren’t at our best.

Let's face it, for some it's easier to justify forking out £40 to watch quality football rather than what will likely be turgid shite.

Call them fair weather fans or whatever you want to. It's football, it's just the way it is and always will be.

Let's face it, for some it's easier to justify forking out £40 to watch quality football rather than what will likely be turgid shite.

Call them fair weather fans or whatever you want to. It's football, it's just the way it is and always will be.
Think the OP just enjoys a moan.

Combination of the team we’re playing, midweek being tricky for many folk who travel but have bought the 3 match package and the teams form. My da for example goes thick and thin but just can’t make it mid week all the time. It’s a concern but not a huge one tbh. We’ve also as a club raised our standards in terms of expectations - this competition is no longer a novelty.
Rangers have also raised the ticket price to a ridiculous level compared to many other clubs in the tournament...naughty naughty boys !

I won't make it down myself as the Mrs is feeling like shit and I now have a dose of what her and the daughter have. So can't really be fucked with the drive down for it.

But stuff like that aside I'd hazard a guess at the fact the team this season have been poor to watch. Whether folk like it or not, that impacts these things.

Play well, fans show up. Play shite folk can't be fucked.

Sometimes wonder myself why I put myself through the 5 hr round trip for it at times this season but that's just how it is for me. Others though just bail out and say %^*& that.

Covid passports also at play here as well until fans see what the score is with it.

Complete nonsense to suggest it's down to Covid passports. If it was Prague on Thursday and we were in hot form there'd barely be any available.

Expensive ticket prices and poor form will mostly be the reason

Poor form???

We're not firing on all cylinders, but we're still top of the league.

The scum played at 3.30 on a Tuesday afternoon and pretty much filled their stadium.

Maybe fans are pissed off at given 100% while the players and the club can't be arsed. You would think the players would be bursting a gut this season so they could maybe end up sharing a pitch with the likes of real Madrid etc but they don't seem to mind just having Europa league football. The club never slow with m putting their hand out for more money but slow in the summer when it came to buying some real quality to ensure we got back to back champs league entry which would have set us up for years and let us catch up with that mob financially.
Fans are not exactly giving 100% mate. Well certainly a large proportion of them.

The atmosphere at Ibrox has been generally poor again this season, with the usual thousands leaving before the end.

I had hoped what had happened over the past 18 months may have reignited the matchday atmosphere. Clearly I was stupid to think that.

And that flat, edgy atmosphere does nothing to help the players.

Poor form???

The scum played at 3.30 on a Tuesday afternoon and pretty much filled their stadium.
Celtic are also approximately £42 cheaper for their Europa league package than ours. We're pretty much beimg asked to pay an extra game compared to them. Rangers have scored a massive own goal with the pricing.

Celtic are also approximately £42 cheaper for their Europa league package than ours. We're pretty much beimg asked to pay an extra game compared to them. Rangers have scored a massive own goal with the pricing.
Our club needs to maximise its revenue. It is as simple as that.

Look at the recent transfer window and it tells you about our financial situation.

I'd also say that none of us had the cost of European games or away games last year. I know, personally, that I saved a small fortune over the past 18 months from being locked out of football.

It wouldn't surprise me if a few fans are trying to recoup some of the outgoings they've made via CCCS due to Rangers taking the absolute pish with pricing. I'll still be there but I'm giving it serious thought to just opting out of CCCS next year and doing the home league games. In the space of 10 days I had:

4th season ticket direct debit of £128 come out
£118 for Europa League package (highest price out of the Europa league teams)
£25 for Livingston (over-priced again by Rangers)

It's a lot to ask of fans and they've totally messed up the Europa league pricing.

I’m thinking of coming off CCCS next year.

It’s some whack the start of every season for your book, friendlies, cup games, Europe and not to mention the new tops and Castore ranges that come out.

Then you’ve your TV for away games (if you’re not going to those too).

It’s an expensive game.

Poor form???

Their 3 match package was something like £80 I think.

Ours is a rip off, top of the league or not we’ve been mostly dreadful to watch this season.

Our club needs to maximise its revenue. It is as simple as that.

Look at the recent transfer window and it tells you about our financial situation.

I'd also say that none of us had the cost of European games or away games last year. I know, personally, that I saved a small fortune over the past 18 months from being locked out of football.
yet you have Stewart Robertson saying we are going to be turning a profit 2 days ago?

I’m thinking of coming off CCCS next year.

It’s some whack the start of every season for your book, friendlies, cup games, Europe and not to mention the new tops and Castore ranges that come out.

Then you’ve your TV for away games (if you’re not going to those too).

It’s an expensive game.
it’s only an especially expensive game when you are paying more than your rivals are tbh the club ripped the pish out of the fans on the EL pricing

I've spent a small fortune on a holiday for early November and we need to have a negative PCR test returned before we go. I am in two minds about going tomorrow night and next Wednesday, as the holiday price far outweighs the price of the two tickets. Just don't know whether it is worth taking the risk!

Back