Brothers and sisters meet Michael “ Rocky” Stewart

Harryrfc

In light of this video emerging,I would like to apologise and distance myself from comments I may have made a few days ago in a separate thread regarding mr stewart,where I may have inadvertently called into question his hygiene,religion and parentage.I am so so sorry.

Hammy

Takes himself very seriously doesn’t he!?

Thinks he is sending out a message to anyone thinking of having a go at him. Pathetic.

Tannhauser

Full David Brent. Love it.

We appear to be witnessing the beginnings of a very public breakdown. I really shouldn’t laugh, but...

Blu_ultra

If he wants to film himself punching the heavy bag, that's his business. I only ask that he does his job in a fair and even handed manner. He doesn't. I pay a licence fee to watch someone who is incompetent, and that's wrong.

MTP

Thats a tad worrying TBH - genuinely hope he has someone checking in on him.

Never been a fan but that outburst on the radio, the petition and stuff like this on Social Media are all worrying traits.

The Predator

Another thing. His home setup is fucking embarrassing. C-nt has more money than me and my garage setup pisses all over this very comfortably.

Bouncy

The C*** is always alone, even in this he's taken the time to set his wee phone up to film himself in his wee room, all alone, he's a dating profile away from moving in with Leckie

JamboReid1874

He appears to be using the bag as the physical embodiment of his ‘career’ in the media, the punches mimicking his own character self-assassination.

He needs help and really should take a break from social media as a whole.

I haven’t forgotten his disgusting behaviour and would rather not see him in any shape or form on a public platform.