Bury FC phoenix club

Scott Metcalfe got the first
Think McDevitt got the second
Our goalie went missing for their goal

The reason i am laughing is because it is not like match of the day
A rain swept night, the commentator remarking how Bury fans are hanging on to the gazebo tent they are under to stop it blowing away
The camera is literally pitch side
The linesman keeps bobbing past the camera
There is a rail round the pitch
A Bury flag seems to be tied to a tree

Real life low division football but i am still smiling

1 - 2 at half time by the way

Ha ha it is difficult to say

We just let Garstang score just before half time

A rain swept night, the commentator remarking how Bury fans are hanging on to the gazebo tent they are under to stop it blowing away

Tom Greaves hasn't scored yet ,

Ready to start 2nd half

Oops, talking to myself, sure sign of crazy

SCup final couldnt be worse could it
Last seasons scup, its a joke we don't even know if we'll complete this seasons fixtures, yet they made sure last seasons Cup gets completed for the sake of one club.
Andy Halliday will played for hearts in yesterday's semi, the same team who put us out, the Hearts keeper will be able to get a winner's and loser medal since he'll be playing against his former club.

Last seasons scup, its a joke we don't even know if we'll complete this seasons fixtures, yet they made sure last seasons Cup gets completed for the sake of one club.
Andy Halliday will played for hearts in yesterday's semi, the same team who put us out, the Hearts keeper will be able to get a winner's and loser medal since he'll be playing against his former club.
And you just know Sporting Integrity FC will be squealing for an extension to the season if they find themselves in the same position as we were, forced to play 4 matches inside 8 days

And you just know Sporting Integrity FC will be squealing for an extension to the season if they find themselves in the same position as we were, forced to play 4 matches inside 8 days
And there is absolutely no chance of us getting handed the league like they did if the league closed down early again

The story of "an impossible club" setting up
One of the best write ups of Bury AFC

Hope you have the time to read this, from fans who used to watch English League Football in our cosy 12000 all seater stadium to having no club and now playing in the bottom tier of English football, but you know what, it is ordinary people who just want to see our team play, and they have done something amazing, they stood up to the plate and got Bury AFC playing football.

Back