Caixinha wins Copa MX Apetrua

2jbmh4h.jpg

He had a terrible start there aswell, fans throwing bottles at him etc and he has turned it around.

He sussed out the refs and the poets right away and always defended us, it just never worked or looked like working out
Just shows that anything is possible if the manager is given time.

Not that I'm suggesting he deserved more if it at Ibrox, he had to go, was more talking about Gerrard.

Just shows that anything is possible if the manager is given time.

Not that I'm suggesting he deserved more if it at Ibrox, he had to go, was more talking about Gerrard.
Plenty of managers have turned around poor runs mate, its just we are at a critical stage just now and it makes things so intense and the pressure is extreme.

Gerrard's domestic record is similar to Pedro's here. Have we blundered in sacking the trophy winning ace?

Aye decent bloke etc. Spent millions on utter pish then got a handsome pay off for being shite. Decent guy though. FFS

Reactions: dmg
I'm delighted for him if I'm honest. I always really liked him, met him once and he was a proper gentleman. He spoke a good game and definitely seemed to have something about him. It was not his fault he was the wrong man for the job and should never have been hired!

In my opinion he is a very good manager not suited to the Scottish league. Well done big man.

He had a terrible start there aswell, fans throwing bottles at him etc and he has turned it around.

He sussed out the refs and the poets right away and always defended us, it just never worked or looked like working out
Wasn't the right man or the right time but I am with you , he was onto the refs. and the mentally challenged bias from day one.

The main reason why the poet press rounded upon him .

Absolutely delighted for him
As others have noted there won't be much reporting in Scotland as it doesn't suit the racist, ignorant, bigoted agenda of the press pack here.
Despite the free fall of the national team down the ratings they still cling to "wha's like us" ignorant pish that foreigners know nothing about football
Hate them with a passion

Good luck to him, but to be fair, I couldn't care less how his career pans out or how it was prior to his arrival. At Rangers, he was an unmitigated disaster and that is all that will ever matter.
Agreed.

A nice guy he may be but he was absolutely honking when he was with us.

Because he had shown nothing in his career to suggest he was capable of bringing us success. Nor did he have the name to bring immediate respect. When we are appointing managers that pretty much none of us had heard of, then it isn't really a surprise when they are found wanting!

So this trophy is not a major one, not even a league cup one.

Just a trophy for doing well for half the season. Weird set up

I’ll never forgive Kenny Miller for allowing the manager of Glasgow Rangers , Pedro , to be squared up to and jostled on the touchline by the ned Scott Brown , while he sat on the bench grinning and doing Fck all .

Pedro didn’t fit in Scottish football but he certainly wasn’t helped either .

Genuinely pleased for him, but let's not get all misty eyed about Pedro's time with us.

I'll leave it at that, as I really don't want to de-rail this thread.

Congratulations, Pedro.

He could win the world cup in Mexico for all the difference it makes.

Terrible Rangers manager who signed terrible players and oversaw some of the most terribly terrible results and performances in our entire history.

Also left a terrible dent in our finances.

And folk are wishing him well, jesus fuckin wept man.

Get in the bin.

Well done to him. Clearly has something about him only the media in this country are racist bastards and didn't give the man a minute to settle.

Back