Caixinha wins Copa MX Apetrua

Isn't It the Mexican equivalent of the cup we just lost a semi final in?
The apertura is normally the opening half of the season in these Hispanic countries. Apertura means opening. Could be different, I am only going off what’s normal but I may be wrong.

The apertura is normally the opening half of the season in these Hispanic countries. Apertura means opening. Could be different, I am only going off what’s normal but I may be wrong.
I don't know a country that dishes out a trophy for the opening half of the season.

I do know most Latin countries will call the league Cup, opening cup, or copa apertura.
And the FA Cup, la clausula.

For the record.
Caixinhas team played 8 games in this cup.
4 group games. Last 16, 8. Semi and final.

So no. Not a trophy for being top of the league at a point in time.

Just thought that deserved cleared up now we are 2 pages in and a day after you posted it, with no one correcting the error.

They are 3 games from mid-season which would make it an even more ridiculous idea for a trophy.

We have other posters slating México for the number of trophies they have when Scotland has over 40 teams. A league cup. Glasgow Cup, Cup where shite from other leagues come in, FA Cup, a split as well as any I've missed.

I don't know a country that dishes out a trophy for the opening half of the season.

I do know most Latin countries will call the league Cup, opening cup, or copa apertura.
And the FA Cup, la clausula.

For the record.
Caixinhas team played 8 games in this cup.
4 group games. Last 16, 8. Semi and final.

So no. Not a trophy for being top of the league at a point in time.

Just thought that deserved cleared up now we are 2 pages in and a day after you posted it, with no one correcting the error.

They are 3 games from mid-season which would make it an even more ridiculous idea for a trophy.

We have other posters slating México for the number of trophies they have when Scotland has over 40 teams. A league cup. Glasgow Cup, Cup where shite from other leagues come in, FA Cup, a split as well as any I've missed.
I didn’t realise they actually got a trophy. I thought it was just in the way they talk about ‘opening champions’ or ‘closing champions.’ Fair enough, well done to them.

Guy was hung out to dry , should never have been fired when he was, it led to a very embarrassing period for us as a club given the whole McInnes circus.

I wonder how long it will take the 'loyal' support to turn on Gerrard.

He was hopeless. Good luck to him but it was a massive mistake appointing him as manager.

Progres
Pena
Herrera

Three reasons why he was a bad choice for us.

You wont read this in the red tops as it doesn't suit their agenda however you heard all about his probs in Mexico at the very start

Absolutely hilarious that people are blaming him for the amount of money he spent.
When Advocaat at spent millions it was all David Murray's fault.
When Pedro spent millions it was his fault.

And before anyone says it, i realise his players weren't a patch on Advocaat's, but he wasn't the one holding the cheque book.

Pedro had a very slow start at Cruz Azul. I reckon he is one of those Managers who needs more time to get his philosophy across. I think it was a culture shock here, and we can't afford a Manager the time to get it right that he needed. It wasn't the right call by the Board to sanction his appointment, and it was not right for Pedro either, deep down he will know that it was too big a job too soon and had he known the level of anticipation he may have swerved it.

I think I read some where Pedro actually has a higher win % than Gerrard.

:D:D:D

Of course he does, the vast majority of games he played while with us were domestic games against Scottish sides, the vast majority of Gerrard’s games have come attempted to qualify for Europe and then in the Europa League.

Pedro had a very slow start at Cruz Azul. I reckon he is one of those Managers who needs more time to get his philosophy across. I think it was a culture shock here, and we can't afford a Manager the time to get it right that he needed. It wasn't the right call by the Board to sanction his appointment, and it was not right for Pedro either, deep down he will know that it was too big a job too soon and had he known the level of anticipation he may have swerved it.

Every manager needs time. Gerrard needs time too.

Hopefully the board won't be too trigger happy this time round and Gerrard gets the time he needs. No-one can turn this round overnight.

Every manager needs time. Gerrard needs time too.

Hopefully the board won't be too trigger happy this time round and Gerrard gets the time he needs. No-one can turn this round overnight.

I believe Gerrard knows what he needs to fix it, I think he will in January knowing he needs an AM or two and another striker. Fighting the war on 3 front after 1 window was always going to be a big ask. Get this Group Stage out the way and then get focus back on the League. A long, long way to go in this League.

Back