Candeias comment to Mexer on twitter

Bonnyloyal

dmxxxy.jpg

I see someone has tampered with his wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexer

:))

"In the summer of 2019, Mexer is due to join the world's most successful club, Glasgow Rangers. Mexer is a staunch Unionist, and claims that 'Brexit is for the people'. Mexer is also known for his love of History and can recite the battles of the 9 year war. His hero is King Billy, and on his days off from football he enjoys a chilled bottle of buckfast tonic wine. He also marches on his free weekends with the Govan Proddy Boys flute band. He is however not sectarian or protestant, he just loves the music and the culture."

Not the best appearance record in recent years, a few injuries along the way it seems. More consistent this season but the 3 season before that he missed quite a lot of football

They’re just being young men living their lives guys.
Not everybody’s as old as us :D:D

I read somewhere that he was quite ‘slim’ but those jeans (with the coloured pattern on :eek:) are hanging off his arse LOL.

Since this rumour looks like it may have some substance I will wish the young man well and hope Tav has a word with him re. his dress sense.:rolleyes:

Certainly fits the ‘profile’ of players we should be hoping to attract - playing at a relatively smaller club at a top league in Europe and there isn’t going to be a transfer fee.

If he’s anywhere close to a Boumsong/Bougherra hybrid that would be some coup

It would be nice to get our targets in ASP and then see were we are, in relation to our needs, for the rest of the window?

I like the look of this lad Mexer he is quick on the ground generally solid and good in the air and looks at ease in possession of the ball.

Get him signed.

Back