Candeias comment to Mexer on twitter

Not the best appearance record in recent years, a few injuries along the way it seems. More consistent this season but the 3 season before that he missed quite a lot of football
Was about to say that 117 appearances in 5 seasons isn’t much, even if it was league games only.

Was about to say that 117 appearances in 5 seasons isn’t much, even if it was league games only.
It’s not perfect but also not a terrible record. It’s about 15 games more than the guy in your avatar managed in the same period before joining us. He then played something like 75 league games his 3 years with us.

It’s not perfect but also not a terrible record. It’s about 15 games more than the guy in your avatar managed in the same period before joining us. He then played something like 75 league games his 3 years with us.
Sure. Just wary. We’ve been bitten before.

He's played 41 games this season in total, that doesn't suggest any recent injury problems.

See post #77. A number of lengthy injury problems saw him miss a lot of games in 15/16 and 16/17. No injury problems I can find since then, though he was far from a regular in 17/18 either. Clear first choice this season though and has featured in most games.

See post #77. A number of lengthy injury problems saw him miss a lot of games in 15/16 and 16/17. No injury problems I can find since then, though he was far from a regular in 17/18 either. Clear first choice this season though and has featured in most games.

Yeah, I don’t know how good he is, but I don’t think recent injury history is anything to worry about.

I love a good Bosmans signing mate. After years of spending millions per player we are in the real world now & its good to get people like Arfield & hopefully Mexer for free.
Makes sense, gives us an ability to pay out a bit more in order to get more quality in. I would like to see us go for Babel as well.

24g7xq8.jpg

The Mozambican international and defender of the Mambas, Mexer, could be out of Rennes of France, having as destination the Glasgow Rangers of Scotland. The possibility of Mexer transferring from France to Scotland gained more voice after the Mozambican international had photographed himself with Steve Gerard, coach of the Scottish training, after a lunch that the two had in France, accompanied by a manager of Glasgow .

The good performance of Mexer in the French of Rennes, which culminated with the French Cup win against PSG, in a match in which the Mambas defender was decisive, by striking a two-goal draw in the regular time, will have was taken into account by the Scottish team, who intends to have in their team a defense that knows how to defend and attack, when necessary, such is the profile of the Rennes player.

In the Rennes of France, Mexer, jersey 4, has already made 41 games, 27 in Ligue 1, the local league, seven in the Europa League, five in the French Cup and two in the French League Cup, having scored two goals

http://opais.sapo.mz/mexer-a-caminho-da-escocia

Back