Candeias comment to Mexer on twitter

Know nothing about this boy so here’s hoping I’m surprised if he does come.

Any other clubs linked?

The guy looks pretty good from what I've seen on YouTube. The kind of bosman deal that looks like good business. Anyone seen him play and able to offer more of an insight rather than me just going off YouTube?

:))

"In the summer of 2019, Mexer is due to join the world's most successful club, Glasgow Rangers. Mexer is a staunch Unionist, and claims that 'Brexit is for the people'. Mexer is also known for his love of History and can recite the battles of the 9 year war. His hero is King Billy, and on his days off from football he enjoys a chilled bottle of buckfast tonic wine. He also marches on his free weekends with the Govan Proddy Boys flute band. He is however not sectarian or protestant, he just loves the music and the culture."

Ooft, GPBFB let's him down. We all know the POGFB are the staunch band of choice well in this house at least.

Has played the vast majority of their games this season, not so much in previous seasons. Fair few injury issues in seasons 15/16 and 16/17 but nothing, injury wise, after that as far as I can see.

he's not a journo he's a stupid wee boy with 49 followers. beginning to think that it's your account

Fs don't shoot the messenger. That account is nothing to do with me but he's had good info in the past so thought it was worth posting in here at least.

Don't need to take everything as gospel 100% of the time mate but we will see.

Did John Brown come back to our coaching squad a little while ago? I'm sure I read that somewhere. This is exactly the kind of signing he would have recommend, the same market. Cuellar, Boogie, Bartley, Bocanegra, hopefully now big Mexer.

Did John Brown come back to our coaching squad a little while ago? I'm sure I read that somewhere. This is exactly the kind of signing he would have recommend, the same market. Cuellar, Boogie, Bartley, Bocanegra, hopefully now big Mexer.

He's part of our scouting staff again now mate.

Fs don't shoot the messenger. That account is nothing to do with me but he's had good info in the past so thought it was worth posting in here at least.

Don't need to take everything as gospel 100% of the time mate but we will see.
if he had good info he'd have more than 49 followers. what was his previous good info? clearly he's not a journalist

Could try all three tbf maybe a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 possibly many teams play the latter these days.

Good shout mate. Having that option would be another step forward.
If Mexer were to play in the middle with his pace it would mean we should always have cover even if CG or Niko we’re caught out.

dmxxxy.jpg
he's either coming to rangers or seen the light and we have another devotee

Here’s my hopes for Mexer.

Sign him, he storms it, we win the league and cups.

Some epl team throw £12 million at us next summer.

We take it :D

Back