Castore Sportswear

This is a brilliant deal and it will be night and day difference from what we have endured for the last few years with SD. I am so excited to have a megastore back at the stadium and actually buy things for my son. Castore gear is high quality and looks great.

I think we are in for a treat with the strip releases and the training & leisure ranges. I am also expecting castore to deliver some special edition items for the 150yr anniversary.
I said this when the rumours about Castore appeared. They will do some really great stuff for us, quality gear, so many more levels up from what’s produced in a Thailand sweat shops. Hang in there and enjoy the ride guys/girls......happy days.

Am I correct that they only make clothing not trainers or football boots? As in they want to master one thing rather than try and do everything?

This is a brilliant deal and it will be night and day difference from what we have endured for the last few years with SD. I am so excited to have a megastore back at the stadium and actually buy things for my son. Castore gear is high quality and looks great.

I think we are in for a treat with the strip releases and the training & leisure ranges. I am also expecting castore to deliver some special edition items for the 150yr anniversary.

I wonder what kits they'll do for the 150th anniversary. Our first kits or a variety of legendary kits throughout the years.

I wonder what kits they'll do for the 150th anniversary. Our first kits or a variety of legendary kits throughout the years.
I think it may be more that the home shirt is simplicity and retro, a throwback to our first royal blue shirt.
the away ones? Hopefully do a poll for the most iconic ones.

I think it may be more that the home shirt is simplicity and retro, a throwback to our first royal blue shirt.
the away ones? Hopefully do a poll for the most iconic ones.
Really hope that the home is a throwback to our first blue kit, away modelled on our first ever kit and the third with red and black stripes as a nod to the fans.

Limited edition gallant pioneers one would be great too, we could wear it on the opening day of the season or something

This partnership with Castore is resembling exactly where we were 2years ago in appointing SG as our manager. We should be delighted they have chosen us just as much as they are delighted we have chosen them. A quality up&coming brand that has got us all excited for the years ahead-just need to reset my alarm for tomorrow:)

Would like to see a plain royal blue home jersey with just our crest on it, no sponsor, stars or even kit maker - know this is unlikely.

For away or 3rd would like to see a gallant pioneers white strip with light blue star

Mibby even go for a blue and white hooped 4rth special edition kit for a bam up to show we played in ‘hoops’ afore that mob from the east end of glasgow who were formed for sectarian/religious reasons were even a thing.

Would like For away or 3rd would like to see a gallant pioneers white strip with light blue star

We would be accused by the media and celtic of having a Zionist strip. Guaranteed.

Stewart would be saying the strip is offensive to Palestinians and scottish muslims on the radio and humza would be lobbying for a points deduction.

Last edited:
Would like to see a plain royal blue home jersey with just our crest on it, no sponsor, stars or even kit maker - know this is unlikely.

For away or 3rd would like to see a gallant pioneers white strip with light blue star

Mibby even go for a blue and white hooped 4rth special edition kit for a bam up to show we played in ‘hoops’ afore that mob from the east end of glasgow who were formed for sectarian/religious reasons were even a thing.
Personally
I want the lilac top recreated.. I have it anyway, but still....

We would be accused by the media and celtic of having a Zionist strip. Guaranteed.

Stewart would be saying the strip is offensive to Palestinians and scottish muslims on the radio and humza would be lobbying for a points deduction.

Your actually probably not far away from the truth bro

If they can get upset about the colour of our strips or even the colour combination/pattern of our socks then the a six pointed star would fcuking end them:)):)):))

It's been fucking years possibly back to the early 2000's since we had anything that resembled quality in terms of merchandise outwith the strips I'm really looking forward to seeing what other stuff they will bring out.

Jackets, fleeces, polo shirts, hats, and maybe even proper authentic training gear.

Better get saving :D

No bro just curious as to how good the deal could be

Then I'm sorry for suggesting you were whoosing me

To answer your question it looks like circa £4m or so a year, although opinions differ on the length of the contract. Suggestions that it will be more due to sales. I doubt anyone on here will know 100% but some will have better contacts than me as I have none :D

Then I'm sorry for suggesting you were whoosing me

To answer your question it looks like circa £4m or so a year, although opinions differ on the length of the contract. Suggestions that it will be more due to sales. I doubt anyone on here will know 100% but some will have better contacts than me as I have none :D
Sure i read 25m over 5 years.

The email was to everyone who’s got a Rangers number and is on the Subcsibe list, not just MyGers members.

On that though, good to see MyGers members will get first dibs at the new kit. All we need now is the announcement that members will also get a discount as Premier Club members used to years ago. C’mon @Greg Marshall get them telt. :)

I’m just waiting to hear if we get a staff discount :)

Looking on their website- they either don't do XXL - or don't have them in stock
There may be trouble ahead for this fat ba$tard who ate all the pies

Looking on their website- they either don't do XXL - or don't have them in stock

I've seen XXL listed for some of their t-shirts but not the other stuff. Mostly out of stock in that size though.

I'm sure they will realise that their market is shifting from 'athletes' to fat bastards who want a pint and a free roll before the footie though.:)

I’m shocked at anyone not excited about this deal. Partnered with an ambitious company who will only make money if he product sells well, a company who sound excited to be partnered with our club and who are in line with our forward thinking new commercial director.

aye it’s not Adidas or Nike but again it’s like cars for me. BMW and Mercedes are like Adidas and Nike And Castore is like McLaren. Would McLaren do well if they started producing a car to compete with the lower end Saloon cars of the other companies?

the main thing is SD and Ashley are gone and we have a deal where the more we sell the more we make and the stuff we are getting is going to be first class.

I’d say though we are stuck on for a Red Liverpool type away or third shirt, What a marketing opportunity it would be for a Liverpool based company why has an icon of Liverpool there to be seen in your product. Getting a share of the scouse pound as their second team would be a decent chunk of cash
That's the way I see it. To my mind almost all bespoke high end products that rich people buy are made by companies/brands folks have never heard of, your example of Mclaren was apt, as they have also partnered up with Castore, a good indication of the quality of the products Castore makes.

EYOoHTsXgAI7hXE

My only query is why pump £250K in to the megastore if it’s potentially changing to another use ie sports bar under the project 2022 plans?
The current one just isn’t fit for purpose. They don’t have a real stock room, the changing facilities might as well not exist, they don’t even have a staff toilet! It could do with some modernisation. At the very worst, it’ll be a good fallback if the plans for Edmiston House ever fall through.

And to add another wrinkle, maybe this was part of the contract that made matching less palatable to SD. They’d have to agree to spend £250k on a building they know no one would use.

I see Castore are already struggling to deal with how big and loyal our support are. Just seen a post saying that they are overwhelmed by messages from fans lol. At least they know there getting there moneys worth.

@Greg Marshall - is there a way to check your preferences ? I have 2 Rangers numbers, one for work and one personal and I didn’t get the email to either address
its possible that you didn’t allow the club to share marketing with you. I’d give webmail@rangers.co.uk a message to see if you can change it.

I think there’s an easier way.

Go to the official website, tickets section and click on Buy Tickets. That takes you to your login page for your Rangers Account. Login, and then click on your name in the top right. On the next page click on Change Name, Address etc and scroll to the bottom to find your Preferences.

I’m so excited after watching that video with James Bisgrove and Tom, can’t wait to see the new strips I think they will be class they certainly are an upmarket brand that suits Rangers to a tee, very impressed with the news about the refurbishment of the megastore I’m sure it will be a sight to behold just like our great club best news we’ve had since the gaffer signed imo.

I was looking at their golf stuff online and the polo shirts size guide has XL at 43" and no size for their XXL but I'm guessing it's around 45 - 46 inches. XXL is normally 50 - 52 inches so they had better introduce a few more sizes for Gers tops. And yes before anybody else says it I am a fat bast@rd.

Back