Castore - where's my stuff

I was initially defending Castore because I thought we need to give them a chance but I’ve been looking on here and social media the past few Days and what an absolute mess they’ve made of this.

No communication with fans who have spent probably close to a £100 each, is completely unacceptable. They’ve had 6 weeks since the pre orders were placed and to think we sit here now with no progress on a lot of these orders isn’t on. Especially when they have the tops in the bloody club shop!

I’ll be holding off buying anything online until they’ve come out, apologised and can guarantee that we will actually receive our purchases in the 3-5 day window that we are given.

Poor show castore, I really hope every single person affected by this receives the £25 voucher because it seems a lucky dip in terms of who gets it or not.

After this farce I‘m imagining the Castore warehouse as being a bedroom somewhere in their Mum and Dads house. The mum slaving away on a sewing machine downstairs and the boys upstairs playing COD while the customer care inbox continues to grow!

absolute shambles

Seem the exact same as hummel. Messed up orders and not enough stock. Not having enough stock when they were told off so many people about the demand is criminal. Must be costing the club a fortune. I really don't get how these companies can't have stock, it's amateur and reflects badly on the club when we have just launched our kits and you go to buy one and there's no stock.

Castore Update on Delayed Orders

Dear Member,

We have received a number of emails from supporters who are awaiting Castore orders but have had no communication on why their orders have been delayed or when this issue is likely to be resolved.

Last week, Rangers Supporter Liaison Officer, Greg Marshall shared the following update via his Twitter account

We would like to apologise for the frustration caused with the delay to a limited number of orders over the last few weeks. We are working hard to rectify this and would like to thank you for your patience to date. We expect all outstanding orders to be delivered next week, however, if you don't receive your order by 15th August then please get back in touch with the concierge@rangersstore.co.uk who will reply to your email within 5 working days. Please note for any current orders from our website our current shipping times are 5-7 working days.

As this update will have reached only a fraction of the support and those affected by delays, we are sharing it with members who may have been unaware of it.

We completely understand the frustration and disappointment of supporters who have been affected by delays and other issues. We have contacted Castore directly and offered feedback on how communication with supporters can be improved.
Club 1872

It’s not about how communication with customers can be improved, it’s about expecting the bare minimum as a retail customer in that I want to track my order!

It’s a shame for those of you let down by Castore’s system, but not totally unexpected. They’ve been overwhelmed by the surge in demand, I’m not surprised it’s happened. Teething problems, nothing more.

Seem the exact same as hummel. Messed up orders and not enough stock. Not having enough stock when they were told off so many people about the demand is criminal. Must be costing the club a fortune. I really don't get how these companies can't have stock, it's amateur and reflects badly on the club when we have just launched our kits and you go to buy one and there's no stock.

100% this.

They said all the right stuff when they were announced but have completely failed to deliver.

Absolutely unforgiveable.

Ordered 9 days ago. About £400. Get this joke of an email after no contact for 9 days.

Was one of the first online to order the training kit. Now half the stuff is sold out.

7 business days to refund me? Won’t even say what they do/don’t have? The kit preorder was just the tip of the iceberg in this shambles.

Pathetic. The Beahon Bro’s are taking fans for mugs.

That's fucking shocking to be honest

I received my order very quickly, only thing is it was someone else's order, wrong size too so I couldn't just keep it.... :)

It’s a shame for those of you let down by Castore’s system, but not totally unexpected. They’ve been overwhelmed by the surge in demand, I’m not surprised it’s happened. Teething problems, nothing more.

The point is they shouldn't have been though. If they weren't aware when they signed the contract they should've been told in no uncertain terms by the Club what the demand was likely to be.

Or even better the Club should've made 100% sure that this wasn't gonna happen before entering into an agreement with them.

Meanwhile my dad was in local Sportsdirect getting stuff for my nephew for gym stuff and noticed they had plenty of our merchandise from Carstore in there.

Shambles they should have focused on the main customers directly from them first

I shelled out a lot of money on July 1st and received nothing not reply to my emails yet friends have ordered the same items earlier this week and received them. Utter joke, it’s like they are hiding from us. They should outsource a team at a call centre or something to deal with or queries/refunds etc.

Meanwhile my dad was in local Sportsdirect getting stuff for my nephew for gym stuff and noticed they had plenty of our merchandise from Carstore in there.

Shambles they should have focused on the main customers directly from them first

To see the stuff in the fat mans shop when they are cancelling orders they can't fulfil is taking the p**s TBH.

Ordered 9 days ago. About £400. Get this joke of an email after no contact for 9 days.

Was one of the first online to order the training kit. Now half the stuff is sold out.

7 business days to refund me? Won’t even say what they do/don’t have? The kit preorder was just the tip of the iceberg in this shambles.

I’ve just received this email for the stuff I ordered also.

Disappointing to say the least.

This seems like a total farce I feel sorry for the people who have spent plenty of money and still left waiting or even worse getting one those amateurish emails saying the order can’t be fulfilled.

the club need to step in now.

They were told 3 months ago to get their shit in order for the new gear release.

Any goodwill they had is now gone. They can peddle all the shite they want at the shop and on fan media they had their chance and fucked it

How bad does it look that you can walk into any of the fat man's shops and buy a rangers top but folk still haven't received pre orders from 7 weeks ago?

Its fucking chronic and the club itself will be on the end of it as well soon enough if they keep burying their head in the sand

The least they could do is offer an explanation as to why. What specifically has meant they can't fulfill these orders?

I'm exactly the same haven't heard thing from the 1st of July. Sent 2 emails last week and no response.if they arnt delivered by the cut off date...what are we supposed to do?
I shelled out a lot of money on July 1st and received nothing not reply to my emails yet friends have ordered the same items earlier this week and received them. Utter joke, it’s like they are hiding from us. They should outsource a team at a call centre or something to deal with or queries/refunds etc.

Your correct mate, in any retail warehouse,older orders get priority of despatch. This lot just ignore the older orders and send the newest ones.
Hate agreeing but your right. My boys top 2 weeks now 2 emails and and visit to the shop later and still nothing.

Received the same. Thing is if it's for the training gear I put in 2 orders just minutes apart and received 1 last Friday and no communication on the other order until now. Still no word on the preorder from 1st July so not sure what order they can't fulfill.

Ordered my youngest boy his top when the infant kits came out the day we played Aberdeen, it arrived yesterday. however my oldest boy who`s top i pre ordered on 1st July still hasn`t arrived yet, i got an email last week offering me a voucher and that my order would be coming but still nothing and i wanted to wait and see the sizing before i ordered him the new GK top & away jersey as we live too far away to just chance it at the shop one day.

Just got a refund for my away top order as they can't fulfill the order. I think they've been caught with their pants down regarding the demand

Received the same. Thing is if it's for the training gear I put in 2 orders just minutes apart and received 1 last Friday and no communication on the other order until now. Still no word on the preorder from 1st July so not sure what order they can't fulfill.

After complaining I have now been sent this email. WTF is going on?

That's an utter disgrace, let alone after over 6 weeks.

I sent an email yesterday to the contact you posted, so at least I have a reply.

I was honestly was thinking I would still have no idea, so If that had anything to do with getting a reply I don't know. But thank you for the email address.

They were quick enough on every podcast telling fans they were ready and knew the demand. They were told and had previous sales figures. Sounds like they tried to skimp on customer service and found themselves wanting.

It means they haven't had chance to even read your initial email and this is an automated response

At least they’ve managed to set up automated responses after 6 weeks.

Bisgrove has had a lot of praise but, the start from Castore has been a disaster.

Every interview they mention they are a “challenger brand” about ten times. Well I challenge them to either send my tops or give me a refund but I suspect they’ll just continued to blank me while counting my cash in their back.

Just a heads up that Hermes isn't being used to send me my outstanding order. I went into my original confirmation email from the 1st July and clicked the 'check your order'. My order has finally been sent out using Royal Mail 24 Hour service and will hopefully get tomorrow

Back