Castore - where's my stuff

Got a standard reply from our SLO. I can wait until the 15th and if our order isn't delivered, we can send Castore an email but it'll take them a week to reply. Just wonderful.

Given I'm in Canada, the 15th is two days away and I haven't had any sort of despatch notification, I really don't reckon I'll have my delivery by the 15th.

Imagine any other business taking orders, not delivering them and not responding to customers who've paid them. There would be an outcry.

Couldn't run a ménage, as my old mum would say.

Order number 14472 on July 1 to be delivered on August 1. Still not received it, emailed on 3 separate occasions to which i have yet to get a reply.
Never had this delay when i bought anything from hummel.

After a couple of weeks of complete silence I’ve just had an email to say my pre-order has been cancelled at my request. I’ve not even been in contact and was happily waiting it out until tomorrow to see if it arrived before email as per SLO statement the other day. Really disappointed to think they’ve failed to deliver a pre-order with that additional 4 weeks to get everything sorted and yet plenty of tops sitting in sports direct that hopefully will never be bought!
So annoying , I asked to cancel my order several times because of the wrong size being ordered . Very slow responses , no option to cancel , just return and re order etc . Finally got the strip delivered and can't be arsed trying to return so it's time to shed a few lbs

Castore are losing money out of this they were worried about leaking the designs due to fakes being produced sloppy customer service will also lead to these occuring

Pre ordered the full home kit , JL size, for the wee man 1st July. Got confirmation email order # early 3000s. Received nothing.
Ordered away top for myself during the Aberdeen game, came within 4 days.
Ordered away shorts n JL grey n orange traing top 9th August, came within 4 days.
Expecting now that pre order kit will not be available now going by the website stock. Will not be pre ordering kit again but will wait till general sale. Lack of communication is annoying.

I understand your frustration and there will be a lot in your case. Overall though there will be a lot more people happy with the service than angry.

If you ask any fan from around the world there will be a small percentage unhappy with the service. The same way I could go to a restaurant one night and love it, you could go the next and hate it.

That’s life. Castore Loyal.

Nah it don't wash mate, unless you are assuming they had no idea how many tops or kits they had.

This isn't just a case of them selling out the items. They took money well in advance in the pre-order, they knew how many orders they had before a shop was close to selling them. They then proceeded to fuck people over by then selling these items in stores a month later. Then ignoring emails from people who had paid for these items, until whoops our bad.

Got a standard reply from our SLO. I can wait until the 15th and if our order isn't delivered, we can send Castore an email but it'll take them a week to reply. Just wonderful.

Given I'm in Canada, the 15th is two days away and I haven't had any sort of despatch notification, I really don't reckon I'll have my delivery by the 15th.

Imagine any other business taking orders, not delivering them and not responding to customers who've paid them. There would be an outcry.

Couldn't run a ménage, as my old mum would say.

Their fulfilling of UK orders is shambolic.

International is non existent. They seem to be completely unable to sort out international orders.

Almost like they have them at the bottom of the pile. Amateurs.

They have taken peoples money for 6 weeks and f*cked them over.

So you got one of the pre-order tops and they have told you that you won’t get it?

If so that’s absolutely insane
I’m in the same boat as well. Ordered as part of the pre-order. Not heard anything until today. First an email to say order cancelled at my request and then follow up an hour later apologising and saying they are working hard to get stock levels back up.

The thing thats annoying is the club knew about the sh*t show from hummel last year and assured us that they had discussed this with castore and it wouldnt be an issue and yet its exactly the same as hummel. You would think after ridding ourselves of ashley the club would have been making absolutely sure that this time it would be a success. We never seem to do anything right its annoying and we always run into problems that no other club seems to. I wish we would sort our shit out and start acting more professional and like a club of our size should.

Also all the exclusive stuff that can only be bought in store when Ibrox is shut is another masterstroke. No one is at Ibrox and we ostracise fans who cant make it to Ibrox and international fans by letting others get items they cant. I think the reason there are so many store exclusives is because the castore bros couldnt handle it being anything but.

A lot of missed revenue that we could do with. Make the items available to all.

Their fulfilling of UK orders is shambolic.

International is non existent. They seem to be completely unable to sort out international orders.

Almost like they have them at the bottom of the pile. Amateurs.

They have taken peoples money for 6 weeks and f*cked them over.

I know of at least three fellow supporters in my city who have received their pre-orders mate. One of them literally lives round the corner from me.

It's so hit and miss, it's unreal. The worst part for me though is the lack of communication and response to messages.

I have returned 2 tops last week and i have not heard from them or had a refund. I want to re-order the 2 toos plus the third top but i cant until i get my money back.

i got my top fine,but my nephew did not

he got a message today saying"order has been cancelled at his request"but it was not.
that is really poor from castore,especially when it was on pre order.

Last edited:
I have returned 2 tops last week and i have not heard from them or had a refund. I want to re-order the 2 toos plus the third top but i cant until i get my money back.

If you want to reorder home tops on the website, you can't because there aren't any for sale.

Another massive fail.

Sad state of affairs all round.They should be fulfilling orders instead of bringing out new merchandise every couple of days.The fat pieman having plenty of tops whilst others can’t get even get theirs after paying upfront is disgraceful.

Anyone not receiving the kit they ordered from the 1st of July should be refunded in full and sent the order in the 3rd kit when possible for the hassle and a sincere apology.

Waited all this time from pre-order plus emails sent and now get this:

Good Afternoon,

We are emailing to inform you that we are unable to completely fulfil your order. We honestly cannot apologise enough for this, please be assured that the team are doing everything possible to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

A refund notifcation will also be received, this will confirm the item being refunded. Please allow up to 7 business days for this to show in your account.

We are working hard to get stock levels updated and back online as soon as possible

Kind Regards,

The Customer Care Team

At least I assume that the wife will be getting her shirt although there's no sign of it yet

So another day and no further forward! Still no email response at all here. Getting a little annoyed now, especially when they are cancelling orders. Mine is #2333 so ordered fairly early on. It seems that they aren’t fulfilling orders chronologically now and it’s just whatever they can send out.

As I mentioned before there were no printed tops in store and they aren’t doing them in store for obvious reasons. So I couldn’t even buy the same again if I wanted to.

Was in Braehead today and was confronted with the eye bleach requiring strip in both their own store and JD sports. So nothing for us bears at all in there which is sad.

Anyhow, another day of waiting almost done and a new one to start tomorrow.

For pre ordered home shirts not to be fulfilled is really really poor. It’s not some obscure limited edition bit of training kit. It’s the home top ffs, these should be always be readily available, they will sell in droves for the rest of the year if they would just get the stock sorted.

Fair doos to the club for thinking out the box and trying to deal with an ambitious up and coming brand but I think Castore has under estimated the demand and have been found wanting in many departments.

So another day and no further forward! Still no email response at all here. Getting a little annoyed now, especially when they are cancelling orders. Mine is #2333 so ordered fairly early on. It seems that they aren’t fulfilling orders chronologically now and it’s just whatever they can send out.

As I mentioned before there were no printed tops in store and they aren’t doing them in store for obvious reasons. So I couldn’t even buy the same again if I wanted to.

Was in Braehead today and was confronted with the eye bleach requiring strip in both their own store and JD sports. So nothing for us bears at all in there which is sad.

Anyhow, another day of waiting almost done and a new one to start tomorrow.
You should've asked the JD manager if they were getting the strip in. Be interested in what they had to say.

Just a heads up that Hermes isn't being used to send me my outstanding order. I went into my original confirmation email from the 1st July and clicked the 'check your order'. My order has finally been sent out using Royal Mail 24 Hour service and will hopefully get tomorrow

Glad I saw this. No emails but followed the steps above and see my order was dispatched today.

Popped into Lillywhites - basically SD - at lunchtime in London just to see what was in there out of curiosity. All sizes of home and away kit available including kids. Plenty of stock.

I think Tom? the one that can not shut up on camera should be dragged in front of a mic again to explain just what is going on, ignoring punters that have bought your goods is a serious no no.

Went to the store at Ibrox today and got the tops

sad that people are still waiting for preordered strips and I just walk in and get one
It's also sad that the ***s sabotaged and damaged 2,000 deliveries. I wonder when the bones are picked out of all this how many complaints can be specifically pinned on Castore and the club? The same issues at Xmas will be horrendous, new courier is a must for starters.

It's also sad that the ***s sabotaged and damaged 2,000 deliveries. I wonder when the bones are picked out of all this how many complaints can be specifically pinned on Castore and the club? The same issues at Xmas will be horrendous, new courier is a must for starters.

Did the ***s damage their Customer Services as well so they couldn't reply to emails?

I think Tom? the one that can not shut up on camera should be dragged in front of a mic again to explain just what is going on, ignoring punters that have bought your goods is a serious no no.
I thought he at least owned up to the fact they hadn't/couldn't fulfil 3% of orders. We must have shifted close to 1/4 million items and I would hazard a guess the complaints on here are sadly that 3%. They are clearly being shafted at a few points on either the manufacturing, imports, order picking, storage, delivery and it all needs sorted for sure. I'd doubt any corporation would come out and tell you business reasons why there's an issue other than to acknowledge there's an issue

Did the ***s damage their Customer Services as well so they couldn't reply to emails?
I think they run out of a single unit, they don't have a ready made customer service call centre on the go. Folk are saying they've emailed multiple times to multiple different email addresses, I'd say there's up to 10,000 emails been sent based on that Hermes issue alone. I doubt they've had 10,000 emails to their entire office let alone 10,000 angry (rightly so) Rangers fans.
I wish they could magic a call centre out of their arses but it's not going to happen

Did you return it using Hermes? I returned stuff to next with them and it’s taken 12 days to get to them. Don’t know what’s going on there as usually stuff picked up on the Friday is received Monday, credited by the Tuesday.

I thought he at least owned up to the fact they hadn't/couldn't fulfil 3% of orders. We must have shifted close to 1/4 million items and I would hazard a guess the complaints on here are sadly that 3%. They are clearly being shafted at a few points on either the manufacturing, imports, order picking, storage, delivery and it all needs sorted for sure. I'd doubt any corporation would come out and tell you business reasons why there's an issue other than to acknowledge there's an issue
The truth is the best policy, hands up this is what happened.
An "issue" will further stoke the ire of the fans minus the kits pre ordered 6 weeks ago, ignoring people is poor and needs addressed.

I think they run out of a single unit, they don't have a ready made customer service call centre on the go. Folk are saying they've emailed multiple times to multiple different email addresses, I'd say there's up to 10,000 emails been sent based on that Hermes issue alone. I doubt they've had 10,000 emails to their entire office let alone 10,000 angry (rightly so) Rangers fans.
I wish they could magic a call centre out of their arses but it's not going to happen

Understand what you're saying but to wait 9 days to be told your order is not in stock is poor in my opinion

Too many fans, particularly young bears not getting their orders is not on.

Plus need to get their house in order considering we seen everything in a PDF months ago

They sent me out a faulty training top.

The bottoms were fine but the top had a huge pull on the antiviral so I emailed them what the next step was for a replacement.

They just emailed back10 days later and offered me 20% off next buy or a return! Of course I want a bleeding return, the top looks absolutely ridiculous with the huge pull on it. I sent them photos of the fault as well.

I've no issue with the price. It will be "in fashion" longer than a £60 t shirt will be.

I'd probably rather buy the hoody than the strips to be honest. Get more wear out it.
Was in the shop yesterday and bought the 3rd kit for a change. I thought the merchandise was real high quality. I also thought it was expensive for what it is. Now I like GANT clothes and Ralph Lauren etc. I’m happy to pay the price for quality but at the end of the day a football hoodie T-shirt polo shirt is that and given clubs change kit maker you end up not wearing last years clothes. So much as I was very impressed with the quality unless I knew Rangers would stick with Castore for 5 or 10 years I’ll just stick with the top.
I guess it’s all about opinions. So just my tuppence worth.

Received an email from Hermes today at 3 to say my pre-ordered top will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully similar will start coming through for the rest of you that are having issues.

They've already said that future orders will be sent in plain packaging.

Back