Catering in Ibrox - How is it possible?

Bun doesn’t look toasted.

That’s my pet hate. A bun has to be properly toasted to hold a burger and sauce.
Aye that was the only complaint. Bottom had started to break up by the time i was finishing. Far better than previous years efforts though.

The Black Rooster kiosk will be open in the Govan Read from 2 p.m. tomorrow.

4b23ffb17f7135095fba3463b8281526.jpg
Looking forward to giving this a go

Why can’t the franchise out the outlets like in the USA? So you’d have McDonald’s Greggs Taco Bell Domino’s etc each having one concession per stand? Surely the world has moved on from the revolting garbage they currently sell? Like all the concourses toilets need a massive upgrade and the stadium needs expanded. Where does the cash come from? Surely that’s the custodians role as club owners?

Can definitely say it’s nowhere nesr the worst I’ve ever had. By the sounds of it you haven’t had one of the old ones. Solid bun flatter than a pancake, no salad or sauce and a rubbery patty. At least these have salad, a burger sauce which is nice and a bun that doesn’t require new teeth after taking a bite.
I got a burger at the 1-1 hearts game last season. I remember the exact game because I pretty much never buy inside the stadium unless I'm starving (which I was). It was the worst burger I've ever had by a country mile. The meat was so dry it basically shattered when I bit into it, craft slice of cheese dumped on top. The scotch pie on the other hand was actually tremendous by comparison, would have been better with two of them.

The kiosks don't have the ventilation for fryers, where as the kitchens were built to be used for everything
So it would need quite a bit of work to sort it all out which is rubbish.

Really should be something they look to do during the summer.

When you look at the kiosks, what do you think is behind them?
No i'd move the kiosks. No idea why someone put them at seats.

Rangers should look at a whole redesign of the concourses. Costs money unfortunately

Eat outside of the ground. Our food is shite and way overpriced.
It shouldn’t be tho , anywhere ye go in England the food is normally pretty good . Highland league matches - best pie - pains me to say it brora Rangers steak pies are superb and well worth £3

Last pie I had in Ibrox you could’ve changed a punctured tyre with it , it was rock hard an shit

Why can’t the franchise out the outlets like in the USA? So you’d have McDonald’s Greggs Taco Bell Domino’s etc each having one concession per stand? Surely the world has moved on from the revolting garbage they currently sell? Like all the concourses toilets need a massive upgrade and the stadium needs expanded. Where does the cash come from? Surely that’s the custodians role as club owners?
Mcdonalds cannae cope at asda on a match day, as for Greggs at the KFC, is a disaster, always running out

Can get industrial size ones. Cost about 4k-5k for one. That would be a serious outlay.
Was the point i was trying to make to the replyer haha, i wasnt expecting a kiosk to be firing up a 2.5ltr air fryer fulla chips for a stand :D:D

Lmao facts, asked one of the girls for a tea spoon in club 72 and she looked at me like I just asked to see her tits
I was in the Argyle House Restaurant in April (that had been shifted into the Ibrox Suite, asked for BBQ sauce expecting it to come in a small dish like a normal restaurant and they handed me a couple of Heinz BBQ sachets :oops:

Back