Celtcs peadophile ring. Should we en masse threaten all celtc sponsor's that we will no longer do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
These are their sponsors/partners listed on the following web page.

http://www.celticfc.net/sponsors

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

• https://www.gtomegaracing.com

First and foremost Rangers FC must show us the way, in most happenings already around us they have been to quiet

Nice one George. No one else will help us against these criminals so we should do it ourselves. Any chance of a techie type on here supplying a group email link to the PR departments of all these company’s for us all to contact.
Those twats have being doing this kind of shit to us for years. Time for a bit of payback eh ?

Better start organising a protest outside the Ladbrokes beside Ibrox underground now then.

Never going to happen.

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

If you want to email the top executive of these companies .....

https://www.ceoemail.com/

You might consider asking any of these questions.

“Are you comfortable with your companies relationship with a sports club that had a paedophile ring operating over decades?”

“Do you intend renewing sponsorship of a sports club at the heart of a paedophile ring?”

“Do you agree that those who do not condemn paedophile rings publicly condone them?”

“Do you regret sponsoring a club with historical links to a paedophile ring?”

Im all for this as I think our judiciary system will to a certain extent 'let them away' with it and I certainly believe the footballing authorities in this footballing backwater will wash their hands of it citing its been dealt with by the justice systemand that they cant do more. So yes lets make the sponsors know the depths and lengths this morally corrupt have gone to in covering up such henious crimes on their watch.

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

https://www.ceoemail.com/

This site gives you the CEO of every company on the planet. Plus other heads of departments.

Embarrassing and desperate patter. Let's just beat them on the pitch again and secure 55.
Think your missing the point, yes we beat them on the pitch but your suggesting we just ignore their dispicable criminal behavior is laughable. Do you have any idea the lengths these scum went to to try and kill us off, there is no length they would not stoop too, so it's about time we wisened up and used every method at our disposal, cos sure as fuk the dignified silence shit is playing right into their hands.

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Mate a couple of months ago I did that and got no response from any of them would quite happily do it again

just for interest. Has anyone seen any 'outrage'(cant think of a better word atm) from any other body such as Childline or similar or even other supporters fanzine or is it just us that see whats going on
If it wasn't for the Rangers support this would still be under the carpet. This is child rape we are talking about here and it is the duty of every decent human being to do all in their power to ensure Celtics victims receive justice and some sort of peace in their lives. Their only crime was wanting to play football.

Why hasn’t there been any political response, even by the non snp parties? Why hasn’t there been a statement from the sfa or even the axis of evil themselves?

As above, what about childline or the numerous other charities and organisations set up to expose these people?

What the %^*& is actually going on?
It’s what they do, they ignore everything and hope it goes away.

Liking your thoughts @George Goudie, twitter shame the bastards to hell

First and foremost Rangers FC must show us the way, in most happenings already around us they have been to quiet
RFC cannot get involved in this situation. It has nothing to do with us or with football. It’s a matter for the courts and the authorities.
We would be seen as trying to hurt CFC rather than help the victims. In this instance the club cannot take the lead. It doesn’t help when we sing songs about boys being abused either.
It’s a toxic horrible subject that has nothing to do with us.

Lets not forget that when we didn’t “pay our bills” they contacted every single company and done the same.

Now I think we all know at least somebody closely who has struggled with their finances during their life, it’s common, but the public moral outcry around us was deafening, politicians the lot.

On the other side, I don’t know of any peado’s and any known in communities are rightly outed, yet there has been zero public outcry, zero political discussion. Absolutely disgusting.

This is embarrassing and ill-thought out.

Theres about 2 maybe 3 posts that mention the victims above.

Maybe give a thought to those people before lighting your torches and grabbing your pitchforks then garner support for action to be taken.

Why hasn’t there been any political response, even by the non snp parties? Why hasn’t there been a statement from the sfa or even the axis of evil themselves?

As above, what about childline or the numerous other charities and organisations set up to expose these people?

What the %^*& is actually going on?
I would have expected widespread condemnation of these outrages from 'survivors' groups at least but it has been very very quiet given that it is a National scandal with one of Scotland's institutions (whether you like it or not they are just as we are an institution) being up to their scrawny brass necks in deceit and collusion.

That's a great idea. Would the CEO of New Balance want their brand associated with child abuse? New Balance are American iirc.

I am targeting New Balance as I they are American owned and could possibly be more open to the fear of association with paedos.

If I get a response I will post it on here.
This is what I have sent.....

For the attention of all the directors of the company. Can you please respond to the questions below, they regard your relationship with Glasgow Celtic. Your response will inform the victims of these crimes as to whether you are a good company to do business with or whether you should be exposed as sympathetic to paedophile covering up football clubs.

“Are you comfortable with your companies relationship with a sports club that had a paedophile ring operating over decades?”

“Do you intend renewing sponsorship of a sports club at the heart of a paedophile ring?”

“Do you agree that those who do not condemn paedophile rings publicly condone them?”

Automated reply
Dear XXXXXXXXX,
Thank you for contacting New Balance.
This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your email and has been forwarded to the appropriate department. A consumer representative will be contacting you within 2 business days to help you with your query.
Whilst you wait please follow the link below to our website to view the most popular asked questions using out FAQs.
https://new-balance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Once again thank you for contacting NB, have a great day.

Last edited:
I am targeting New Balance as I they are American owned and could possibly be more open to the fear of association with paedos.

If I get a response I will post it on here.
This is what I have sent.....

For the attention of all the directors of the company. Can you please respond to the questions below, they regard your relationship with Glasgow Celtic. Your response will inform the victims of these crimes as to whether you are a good company to do business with or whether you should be exposed as sympathetic to paedophile covering up football clubs.

Would you mind if I used your words above to contact the other companies?

Checked the list and I don’t use or subscribe to any. Some through personal choice and the rest through their association with them. Either way none of them get my money.

I refuse to use them anyway because they do sponsor that filth. Can’t get round Sky and BT but the rest I don’t go near.

I don't think a lot of people are 'telling us' they'll do this with the victims at the forefront of their minds. In fact it's pretty evident from a couple of posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back