Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Apologies Guy's

Question never got asked.
But at least the programme producers would of read my question.

Interesting questions were put into piles for different types of questions, I bet mine was in a pile on its own.

It appeared they had an agenda for questions, Trump, Brexit, Torrie election, D-Day.

Absolutely gutted I haven't slept the last few nights thinking how I was going to get stuck into the SNP and get this scandle on national TV

I spent virtually the whole show with my hand in the air, still never got to ask any form of questions. My arm feels like its going to fall off.

You didn't even get chance to speak to the panel after the show, well there's a surprise politictian's not mixing with the public

So apologies I feel I have let everyone down.

Home to email some of the St Pats sponsors.

No surrender, we will get these b*stards.

Chill mate. It’s not as if it was within your control & you didn’t ask your question properly.

It was outwith your control.

Massive respect for trying to get it out there QC Wine.

Oh, and NO SURRENDER ;)

I'll be contacting my MSP,who also happens to be the finance minister,to ask him to raise this issue at first ministers questions in relation to an independent public inquiry being held and if not,why not?,with a request that my.concerns are also forwarded onto sturgeon and yusaf for a full explanation.
Like other bears,i wont hold my breath on a reply

He'll just right back shouting BREXIT.

He's a complete tit of a man.

Apologies Guy's

Interesting questions were put into piles for different types of questions, I bet mine was in a pile on its own.

It appeared they had an agenda for questions, Trump, Brexit, Torrie election, D-Day.

Absolutely gutted I haven't slept the last few nights thinking how I was going to get stuck into the SNP and get this scandle on national TV

I spent virtually the whole show with my hand in the air, still never got to ask any form of questions. My arm feels like its going to fall off.

You didn't even get chance to speak to the panel after the show, well there's a surprise politictian's not mixing with the public

150-200 of a studio audience was never going to be easy , maybe with your question they maybe new so kinda stayed away from you ?

They must all have brown skin as Luton is a very Asian area or at least its looked that way anytime I’ve had the misfortune to have to work there

You are right that parts of Luton are almost entirely Asian and virtually no go areas for non Muslims. There is still an Irish community in parts. Have own websites and there is even an Irish butchers. There is also a hovel of a slop house in Bedford which is a known haunt of those who view murdering scum as freedom fighters.

Those revelations need its own thread. More shocking stuff from that shower. And imagine there were some of our support still wanting to give them the Broomloan.

I hope our Board are asking the authorities what the consequences are when a member club brings the game into disrepute.

Apologies Guy's

Not at all, you have let no one down. Well done for trying to get this debated on a UK scale.
Your, and bears like you, efforts are appreciated.

Internal moves against Lawwell it seems.

8769630.jpg

"Ya f.uckin wee grass "

" Wisny me Peter, honest "

Click the link, read the Twitter thread and remind yourselves why nailing this bastard and his club will be so sweet

The guy is an absolute f.uckin snake. Even when he's up to his neck in shite, he still has his sights set on us. As posted above, he was supposedly carrying out their secret investigation at this time. May be that someone is trying to force him out, with these recent leaks.

Whether that is the case or not, some people wanted us to build bridges with these tramps and move on after 2012.

F.uck that....blow the bridges and build some machine gun turrets.

I dare the bastard to get into a dirty street fight with Dave King. That’s one of the other things I’m looking forward to when 55 comes. King’s gonna shit all over them and the press.

Went to school with Dave and he was more of an academic than a fighter.

Having said that, he'd kick phuk oot the fat Japanese every day of the week that ends in a Y - and twice on a Sunday.

can’t see it being anyone wanting Lawwell out, the fat bastard does this sort of dirty PR in his sleep.

I agree. Liewell is not only really good at his job, he’s fanatically loyal to that club. Don’t why scum fan would want him gone.

Went to school with Dave and he was more of an academic than a fighter.

Having said that, he'd kick phuk oot the fat Japanese every day of the week that ends in a Y - and twice on a Sunday.

I meant more in a business sense. Kings went up against the South African government and fat Mike the biggest bully in British business.

Lolwells a pampered twat who’s had his dick sucked by a bunch celtic sycophants his entire career.

I dare the bastard to get into a dirty street fight with Dave King. That’s one of the other things I’m looking forward to when 55 comes. King’s gonna shit all over them and the press.

There's a reason King had to fight so hard to become Rangers chairman. They absolutely know he'll cause them problem.

A crook like Whyte wanders in no issue. Romanov at Hearts got a free pass. No issues with Dodgy Desmon either but King has to jump through hoops (no pun intended)

I'm starting to think theres folk inside their club wanting Lawwell out

He going to be their pasty for the separate entity %^*& up?

Also a clean break for them since the Celtic Paedophilia Cover Up scandal really broke where they can put it all on him and say that someone else wouldn't have done as he did, blame him for the 40 year cover up and "move on - no questions asked, please?"

Back