Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

In the wake of our story, McCann issued new guidelines to vet Boys' Club bosses. It is an independent organisation and, while not officially part of Celtic FC, it has a long and proud association with Parkhead.

Even if the second sentence was in the original 1998 article, doesn't the first sentence contradict it? How could McCann issue new guidelines to a separate entity?

In the wake of our story, McCann issued new guidelines to vet Boys' Club bosses. It is an independent organisation and, while not officially part of Celtic FC, it has a long and proud association with Parkhead.

Even if the second sentence was in the original 1998 article, doesn't the first sentence contradict it? How could McCann issue new guidelines to a separate entity?

It's not the smoothest insert I've ever seen. It's on a par with some of the 'photoshopped' photos that appeared on FF a while ago. Who did those? Was it Hank?

P.S. Not that I'm insinuating that you did the 'independent organisation' insert, Hank!

To the folks that have took time and effort to email people please know it has not went un noticed,people affected are humbled by the effort for justice.

The Documentary like another poster mentioned is hoping to be out this side of the year.

Still a battle ahead folks but a battle that can be win.

From all of us, absolutely magnificent leadership by you BB.

We all hope to support getting Michelle & Helene their true justice they promised Andrew.

Top man mate. Truly ;)

Incredible that Adidas seem to be progressing with their sponsorship of celtc.

They have hundreds of countries they sponsor and also hundreds of players. Just look at the list from England:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adidas_sponsorships

England

They even have Messi listed in the above link to their huge list.

I wonder if the hundreds of sponsors they have realise they are about to be linked to a paedophile cover-up?

Maybe Adidas will be forever poisoned by this 'association with the devil incarnate'?

I

They have hundreds of countries they sponsor and also hundreds of players. Just look at the list from England:

England

I wonder if the hundreds of sponsors they have realise they are about to be linked to a paedophile cover-up?

Maybe Adidas will be forever poisoned by this 'association with the devil incarnate'?
I do know that adidas have been approached for comment and that the poster on here called Tommy has been in correspondence with them. Also there is an American based member on FF taking it up stateside within the next 48 hours.
Adidas in the USA are being approached for comment. Any reply will be posted on the forum.

How do you know somebody hacks your account on here
Asking for a friend who is not the brightest

It wasn't hacked. They use your username to try and password reset, however the reset code goes to yourself so they won't see. It's just an inconvenience getting all of these codes sent. I've since found out that I can put second level security when requesting a password reset so they'll have to know more than just my Twitter handle to even request a reset now.

As for hacking, I guess anyone who has anything Rangers related as their password are the ones who are easily hacked.

England

Adolf Dassler was an all too enthusiastic member of the Nazis from 1934. BMW , Siemens and Bayer (Zyklon gas purveyors) all used child slave labour. Theres not a lot you cant cover up given a bit of time. Of all countries, German companies should be most sensitive to abuse situations.

Response from SNP MSP:

Thanks for writing to me about this issue. I've written to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice to outline your concerns and suggestion that there should be an inquiry and seeking details of support being offered to survivors and their families. We'll let you know when we get a response.

Kind regards

Ivan

Ivan McKee MSP
Member of the Scottish Parliament for Glasgow Provan

Response from SNP MSP:

Thanks for writing to me about this issue. I've written to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice to outline your concerns and suggestion that there should be an inquiry and seeking details of support being offered to survivors and their families. We'll let you know when we get a response.

Kind regards

Ivan

Ivan McKee MSP
Member of the Scottish Parliament for Glasgow Provan
Well done karbear. Why does he have to write to his colleague? Ask him if he can show you the letter that he has written to the cabinet secretary for justice for your file.
Excellent work karbear as always.

With alistair jack being appointed scottish secretary,maybe a wee campaign of emails to him to see if he'll take it up,in an attempt to stamp his authority?

I was just waiting to see who would get this role. I’m emailed Mundell and got nothing. Let’s see what this guys about.

Also, @Tommy can u PM me with the contacts you have for New Balance & Adidas please? Ta

It wasn't hacked. They use your username to try and password reset, however the reset code goes to yourself so they won't see. It's just an inconvenience getting all of these codes sent. I've since found out that I can put second level security when requesting a password reset so they'll have to know more than just my Twitter handle to even request a reset now.

As for hacking, I guess anyone who has anything Rangers related as their password are the ones who are easily hacked.
%^*&. You the Barca72 should be changed???

Ok mate thanks

Just had a mentally challenged come into my work down from the homeland saying alright pal? If only he fckn knew ;)
Ano mate even recently had tramps wanting to talk to me about Rangers problems and I'm saying to myself the same thing " If you only knew ".
But that's what happens when the media, politicians and their own fans forums don't want to talk about it some of them still think Torbett was the only one

I just cannot remember ever thinking or reading of their separation mate.

Their juxtapositioning was common knowledge back then.

I suggest you keep an open mind fellow Bear and at least admit, that it's a possibility that the sanitisation of the internet is one of Hollicoms raison d'etre.

I’m with you George. 100% do not remember this line. Ever.

I've had 32 Twitter password reset codes in the last 4 days. 5 on the first day and 9 each day there after. I suspect 9 may be the amount of times you can request a reset in one day otherwise it would be more. Trust me, they are a well oiled machine and although we are catching up we're still miles behind them in PR and organised internet attacks.

They're barking up the wrong tree with me because I won't stop what I'm doing.

That’s actually very disturbing.

It's not the smoothest insert I've ever seen. It's on a par with some of the 'photoshopped' photos that appeared on FF a while ago. Who did those? Was it Hank?

P.S. Not that I'm insinuating that you did the 'independent organisation' insert, Hank!

True, it really doesn’t fit well.

On all the actual screenshots of articles I’ve seen, I’ve never seen that statement or anything like it.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Dark...ose;+NO+MORE+COVER-UPS:+HOW+THE...-a060945627

Sorry Bears. Been offline for a while. This is the article where I noticed the line. It just sticks out and doesn't flow well in the article - it's from the Daily Record 13th November 1998.

Could be wrong, but I would imagine if they'd used the 'separate entity' or equivalent crap back in the 80's & 90's there would have been a similar uproar back then.

FF detectives needed for their expertise in Wayback website perhaps?

Found a pic of the original article. Looks like the ‘separate entity’ line was always there.

That Humza thread in the bear pit? I’m actually shocked there are people on there saying it’s a smart move by Rangers. Looking at a few posts(and I won’t name them) re-affirms there are SNP voters within our ranks. This day will go down in history for me. It’s the first time I’ve ever clicked unwatch on a thread.
A Rangers hating and Protestant hating individual. Who openly talks with call it out. A justice secretary that refuses to answer to his electorate. A shitebag that refuses to speak to victims of crime. And the biggest crime of all? An individual who stands back and won’t open an inquiry into his sordid club.
Aye. Welcome to Ibrox. Fck right off.

On my phone, unable to post pics on here but ill try and post a link to the tweet, maybe someone else can.

The Twitter handle is 'Sevco Media Laughs and Giggles' @lololsevco think whoever it is has a login to several rangers forums.

It's that the same twat that bought shit from SD and videoed himself in the shitehouse? What a thick idiot.

On my phone, unable to post pics on here but ill try and post a link to the tweet, maybe someone else can.

The Twitter handle is 'Sevco Media Laughs and Giggles' @lololsevco think whoever it is has a login to several rangers forums.
I really want to see this and I really want to be on their pages. If your reading this now then I’m available for autographs. But please don’t be asking for pictures of my children. Unlike you lot we don’t do that sort of thing on here.
In our upstanding British society that’s just wrong. But you lot weren’t brought up that way.

That Humza thread in the bear pit? I’m actually shocked there are people on there saying it’s a smart move by Rangers. Looking at a few posts(and I won’t name them) re-affirms there are SNP voters within our ranks. This day will go down in history for me. It’s the first time I’ve ever clicked unwatch on a thread.
A Rangers hating and Protestant hating individual. Who openly talks with call it out. A justice secretary that refuses to answer to his electorate. A shitebag that refuses to speak to victims of crime. And the biggest crime of all? An individual who stands back and won’t open an inquiry into his sordid club.
Aye. Welcome to Ibrox. Fck right off.

I can see where Rangers are coming from with that one. And I’m certainly not an SNP supporter.

Back