Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Well that’s fair enough. Not one person on that post is praising Yousaf at all. Every single one is saying how much of a snake he is, but can understand the long game being played. It’s fine to have a different opinion. Just don’t go calling people SNP supporters, that’s almost as bad as Bheast fans :D
Ok

Well that’s fair enough. Not one person on that post is praising Yousaf at all. Every single one is saying how much of a snake he is, but can understand the long game being played. It’s fine to have a different opinion. Just don’t go calling people SNP supporters, that’s almost as bad as Bheast fans :D
Ok pal. Maybe a bit hasty with that. When you know what I know it’s just angering seeing him near my club ;)

Theres a snake in here. Some of these posts are apprearing on twitter pages owned by celtic fans.
I've been reading the entire thread with interest. Fantastic effort by all however would it not be reticent to move this entire thread to the lounge?

Bear pit threads pop up on my news feed on my phone so probably do for yahoos as well.

Moving it would keep it away from the more casual lurking yahoo.

I've been reading the entire thread with interest. Fantastic effort by all however would it not be reticent to move this entire thread to the lounge?

Bear pit threads pop up on my news feed on my phone so probably do for yahoos as well.

You do not need a log in to C&P from the Bear Pit.

This is the only place this story is front page news daily.

Well done the mods on here, bow to no (unt on this subject. Thank you.

There used to be a day where you needed a certain amount of posts to get in the lounge. I’m sure anyone can view it now??

Has the Australian article been posted yet? apologies if it has already

https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/foo...ng-as-decades-long-cover-up-finally-revealed/

The Australian article completely misses the point by trying to compare the single supposed case at Rangers with Celtic’s by omitting the fact that there have been 6 convicted at Celtic against one case that never went to court for Rangers, and the most important point that RANGERS REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE AND DIDNT TRY AND COVER IT UP AND PERPETUATE THE ABUSE.

The Australian article completely misses the point by trying to compare the single supposed case at Rangers with Celtic’s by omitting the fact that there have been 6 convicted at Celtic against one case that never went to court for Rangers, and the most important point that RANGERS REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE AND DIDNT TRY AND COVER IT UP AND PERPETUATE THE ABUSE.

EXACTLY. We can NEVER accept this comparison.

Rangers have never had anyone convicted.

Rangers have never knowingly re employed a paedophile.

Rangers have never hidden an incident from the police like they did with Cairney & Torbett at least once each.

Rangers have never hounded out a good man who tried to highlight paedophilia to protect children.

Rangers have never had make believe investigations to deceive the stock market.

THERE IS NOT A COMPARISON TO BE HAD HERE.

Was already mentioned but decided we keep it open and here for info purposes...for the lurkers who read n report,this is like an exocet,you know the motherfuckers coming but you can't do nowt to escape it....

I have seen them post some link of a screenshot (from BBC I think?) where there were no record of anyone phoning the police. I think whatever happened with Neely and Dunne 100% should be in scope for the full independent enquiry (along with every other Scottish club incliding the SFA themselves). However there is a fundamental difference in the scale of abuse that was going on there and for how long. If it was proven that some kid was abused under our care and we mishandled it I would expect nothing less than full retrobution.

Some of them are using Richard Gough as a whataboutery example. A vicious rumour and they are passing it off as fact. You can only argue with them so long though before it becomes very uncomfortable. Have yet to see one even accept any sort of responsibility by their club. Scum.

Ano mate even recently had tramps wanting to talk to me about Rangers problems and I'm saying to myself the same thing " If you only knew ".
But that's what happens when the media, politicians and their own fans forums don't want to talk about it some of them still think Torbett was the only one

See when any Celtic tramp wants to talk to you about our ‘ problems ‘, just ask them who they intend to support when their club gets shuts down.
That usually has the desired effect.

Can't be arsed reading all the replies about that f#cking rhat b#stard Humza tell me there aint people out there who thinks this is a smart move letting him anywhere near Ibrox.
He will never change being silent on the biggest and most evil event ever to take place at Celtic Football Club involving CHILD RAPE and ABUSE just because someone out of their mind invites him for coffee f#cking raging doesn't even start what I feel the now

I have seen them post some link of a screenshot (from BBC I think?) where there were no record of anyone phoning the police. I think whatever happened with Neely and Dunne 100% should be in scope for the full independent enquiry (along with every other Scottish club incliding the SFA themselves). However there is a fundamental difference in the scale of abuse that was going on there and for how long. If it was proven that some kid was abused under our care and we mishandled it I would expect nothing less than full retrobution.

Some of them are using Richard Gough as a whataboutery example. A vicious rumour and they are passing it off as fact. You can only argue with them so long though before it becomes very uncomfortable. Have yet to see one even accept any sort of responsibility by their club. Scum.

100% agree that all clubs should be included.

When they hit out with their lies that the police say they weren’t contacted, point out the exact truth: the police said they couldn’t find any record of the report. This would be expected when the police force has amalgamated, with the report being from a pre-database time.

They make up lies constantly and they grow. The Richard Gough stuff is just shameful. I’ve seen other lies about Jock Brown. There will be more made up no doubt to try and ‘even it out’. It is all part of an orchestrated campaign by Celtic. You can see these absolutely ridiculous stories originating from the same twitter accounts who’s sole job is to spread lies about Rangers. I’ve pointed out these exact accounts before in the past.

Can we just get one thing clear about Neely ?

He was taken to task and dismissed from our club for something he said to a child. Now it may not have been an appropriate thing that was said but it was enough for our club to act.

Celtic, on the other hand, have hidden paedophiles in plain sight and with full knowledge of what they did. Children were sexually abused.

There is absolutely NO comparison that can be made.

Any comparison is by apologists grasping at straws to try and DEFLECT from the facts.

100% agree that all clubs should be included.

When they hit out with their lies that the police say they weren’t contacted, point out the exact truth: the police said they couldn’t find any record of the report. This would be expected when the police force has amalgamated, with the report being from a pre-database time.

They make up lies constantly and they grow. The Richard Gough stuff is just shameful. I’ve seen other lies about Jock Brown. There will be more made up no doubt to try and ‘even it out’. It is all part of an orchestrated campaign by Celtic. You can see these absolutely ridiculous stories originating from the same twitter accounts who’s sole job is to spread lies about Rangers. I’ve pointed out these exact accounts before in the past.

Just deal with it the way the courts of UK deal with it mate.

Crime Scene 7 convictions
Rangers 0 convictions

There’s nothing more needed. Beyond that walk away. They have nothing to justify otherwise.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON. Don’t allow the conversation to take place.

He was taken to task and dismissed from our club for something he said to a child. Now it may not have been an appropriate thing that was said but it was enough for our club to act.

Celtic, on the other hand, have hidden paedophiles in plain sight and with full knowledge of what they did. Children were sexually abused.

Any comparison is by apologists grasping at straws to try and DEFLECT from the facts.

Exactly LTD ;)

This is the best they've got against us. They've made up a load of lies about other ex players, I won't name them. They even try and use Kincora, like wtf has that got to do with Rangers, or even Scotland.

Back