Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I'll say what I've said from the 1990s.

If what had happened at the cesspit had taken place at Ibrox instead, the same politicians and scum press, who have kept schtum, would have been agitating to get our club shut down.

Imagine vermin like Leckie and Spiers moralising to us about songs, when almost certainly they knew what was happening at the scum hut and they said nothing.

That other piece of excrement, Waddell, let the cat out of the bag when he spoke about all the anecdotes he had heard about the bhoys club. A journalist who doesn't want to act on, investigate all these sinister anecdotes? Waddell sums up Scottish journalists to perfection.

They are to journalistic professionalism and integrity what Myra Hyndley was to babysitting.

They are the scum of the earth.

We would have been removed from Scottish football and never to return, as ordered not only by the football authorities but also politicians. Anyone who knew and did nothing would have been publicly named and shamed and stripped of any MBE's or other honours. The witch hunt would be relentless.

Oh don't you worry about the next level with this mate, the mice are scurrying about looking for somewhere to hide

With so many high profile names to protect, I just fear the stench will be so overpowering that it will put the whole Scottish Natsi republic off ever implementing an investigation.

Have the authorities stateside actually been contacted I wonder?

The magnitude of the child abuse issue at CBC/CFC makes this a mammoth amount of info to collate

Wonder when the alleged documentary from Daly and the Hillsborough documentary maker are due out ?

I was thinking of people who are related to people who have been molested or had definite evidence of holding investigations back and suppressing it and covering up,they work on donations we can help if they take it on for Andrew Gray and his family, and similar people.

Do CFC and the SPFL not share the same lawyers ?

That's a whole other issue. The bigger point is about the lawyers involved in the past.

McCluskey was told by the club to speak to the club lawyers in the 90s. And CFC have admitted getting their lawyers to investigate "scurrilous" complaints in the 80s.

For one, having their own lawyers involved makes a mockery of their whole separate entity bluster.
More importantly, if we are talking about lawyers then there must be records:- How many cases, how far back do they go, why was nothing done, who decided to do nothing, who knew what, NDAs, etc.
And another thing - would a lawyer not have a duty to report a claim of abuse to the police, scurrilous or otherwise?

You would like to think that the police have already been all over the lawyer records going back to the 70s, but who knows.

Helene and Michelle Gray should contact them and ask for assistance and they can explain the hassle they are receiving and the lack of support from the Scottish Govt or SFA / SPFL for an independent inquiry

I think a proper investigation uncovers even more abusers

Gerry McSherry 14 name list would be a good place to start and see if the 14 names have been convicted already ?

I can't wait for the Taiwanese press to run an animated video about this. Maybe they should know about the celtic paedo ring.

Reactions: VGM
In the right hands this could be nuclear.
Imagine if Doncaster that cow compliance officer and the rest of the Rangers hating scum had to resign over this?
World wide coverage and our enemies gone.

We need to be cognisant of the poor victims and their family's.

If this was to help them in their pursuit of celtc - and I'm sure the op has decent intentions - then it's a good idea.

It's a really horrible subject tbh but It really needs highlighted given the severity of it.

Hope each and everyone of the victims can get some sort of closure and the offenders are brought to justice. Sickening and vile what has been going on.

We need to be cognisant of the poor victims and their family's.

If this was to help them in their pursuit of celtc - and I'm sure the op has decent intentions - then it's a good idea.
You’ve changed your tune, last week you were chanting about title stripping being justice, and shot me down for suggesting it was a crass approach and not very sensitive towards victims and their family.

This really should be enough to lose him his job.

Such an appalling shame that there is no wide media appetite in Scotland itself to pursue this, because it is quite clearly an incredibly big story (and crass though it may be, the absolute makings of any decent investigative journalist).

You’ve changed your tune, last week you were chanting about title stripping being justice, and shot me down for suggesting it was a crass approach and not very sensitive towards victims and their family.

???? Sorry mate. Not me. Crass is a word I don't use and I haven't got a clue what your on about.

In the 70s there was an organisation called PIE. Paedophile Information Exchange. Many politicians and aristocrats and Uni professors were openly members. Google it and you'll be staggered. Aristocrats have always been at it. Wife for duty Man for pleasure and boy for ecstasy. Perverts.

In the 70s there was an organisation called PIE. Paedophile Information Exchange. Many politicians and aristocrats and Uni professors were openly members. Google it and you'll be staggered. Aristocrats have always been at it. Wife for duty Man for pleasure and boy for ecstasy. Perverts.

A former deputy leader of the Labour Party lobbied for them.

Beginning to think this is too big for the authorities in Scotland to handle,To many individuals with dirty hands and self interests to protect the corruption goes deep.

I'm quite worried about the system of people who have power in Scotland particularly who turn their heads to this, and I've even seen what I'm sure is one of the victims mothers clearly being tormented by this. If there's a way to have them punished, I'd like that. Dispose of the monsters and the terrible people who have no heart about this whole thing.

This whole thing though is for people way above me, I know that no amount of money could help, and even having those responsible punished still wouldn't make everything magically okay (they should be punished though, very very strongly).

I get uncomfortable just reading updates on Twitter and here about this, only the lord knows how terrible victims and associates of victims must feel.

To be honest yes it really looks far to big for our authorities
As when the outside Authorities do open this up

It could seriously close Celtic Fc Down and possibly Sfa /spfl/Scottish mps, Excecutive members some serious jail time

If they don’t start helping out

They will get a chap on there door.

Any any journalist who has come across anything and decided not follow it up could also be guilty of knowing and not doing anything about it

It’s really simple they think it should just be left !!!

I explained to a mentally challenged

If a kid gets abused on the Monday , and it’s reported the abuser get jailed and the threat is no longer there

But if you turn a blind eye and say nothing

The kids that get abused on the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday that week

Then you are to blame also for not reporting it

He agreed and understood what I was trying to say

That's a whole other issue. The bigger point is about the lawyers involved in the past.

McCluskey was told by the club to speak to the club lawyers in the 90s. And CFC have admitted getting their lawyers to investigate "scurrilous" complaints in the 80s.

For one, having their own lawyers involved makes a mockery of their whole separate entity bluster.
More importantly, if we are talking about lawyers then there must be records:- How many cases, how far back do they go, why was nothing done, who decided to do nothing, who knew what, NDAs, etc.
And another thing - would a lawyer not have a duty to report a claim of abuse to the police, scurrilous or otherwise?

You would like to think that the police have already been all over the lawyer records going back to the 70s, but who knows.
I think lawyer confidentiality comes in unless a warrant

The flat top is essentially a Celtic employee. Peter Liewell’s little puppet.

What a fucking disgrace they all are. Morally bankrupt, poet pandering scum. They all deserve to be dragged over hot coals for their part in this.
I think there will be compromising Photos somewhere

I really believe that

And I’m not talking about kids

Theses fukers will have been wined and dined with female companions

There is your
Keep your mouth shut guarantee

I am sure I seen on here that the case in the USA had been dropped because the victim had not come forward, and so the complaint was, time barred, I think.

We’ve known for years that the scum covered up child abuse. Every day this grows arms and legs.

They don’t talk about it on their message boards, the club try to hide behind the ‘separate entity arguement, journalists have never really spoke about it, the governing body has never done their job, it’s breached our shores and it’s bexome abundantly clear that his is part of an orchestrated paedo ring.

Footballing wise, the chairman has spoken about a house of cards. Every day that passes it looks like a second house of cards is in place. And there is an almighty storm on its way.

Beginning to think this is too big for the authorities in Scotland to handle,To many individuals with dirty hands and self interests to protect the corruption goes deep.

It's not that it is too big for them to handle it is that there is no appetite to handle it.

On the one hand you have the media some of which has consciously chosen to protect Celtic and part of which is intimidated by Celtic. The are risk averse and perceive going after Celtic as high risk.

The there are the politicians who are making a conscious calculation that the Celtic/catholic constituency is too important to alienate. This is true for the SNP but it is also true for the Labour Party.

The Police and the judiciary take their cues from the politicians.

Finally, the SFA are fully infiltrated by a pro-Celtic cabal and the smaller clubs are intimidated by Celtic. Some of them had these bheasts working for them (e.g. Hibs) and don't want to open that can of worms, others simply don't see any upside in speaking out.

It takes a lot of courage to speak up in the environment that is Scotland when you know that anything you say will unleash a torrent of abuse, accusations and possibly cost you your job. There are very few with that courage. We discuss it on here because this is a safe environment. But most of Scotland is a hostile environment for those who do wish to speak out.

Does the setting up of a fund for victims mean the authorities couldn't investigate?

Surely not.

Pandora's Box must be FULLY OPENED IN PUBLIC.

SFA appear to have removed the clause on the obligation to notify any suspicion of child abuse to the authorities:

We’ve known for years that the scum covered up child abuse. Every day this grows arms and legs.

They don’t talk about it on their message boards, the club try to hide behind the ‘separate entity arguement, journalists have never really spoke about it, the governing body has never done their job, it’s breached our shores and it’s bexome abundantly clear that his is part of an orchestrated paedo ring.

Footballing wise, the chairman has spoken about a house of cards. Every day that passes it looks like a second house of cards is in place. And there is an almighty storm on its way.

You have politicians, the press and plod trying to tone down the storm.

The flat top is essentially a Celtic employee. Peter Liewell’s little puppet.

What a fucking disgrace they all are. Morally bankrupt, poet pandering scum. They all deserve to be dragged over hot coals for their part in this.
I seem to remember an interview from him in the not too distant past.
Something maybe about his family not living in Scotland as he wanted them to be safe.

It says much that he gave such an interview knowing that he's part of a paedo ring cover up.

He's every bit as bad as the scum who abused the kids.
Children of his own but covers for abusers.

I seem to remember an interview from him in the not too distant past.
Something maybe about his family not living in Scotland as he wanted them to be safe.

It says much that he gave such an interview knowing that he's part of a paedo ring cover up.

He's every bit as bad as the scum who abused the kids.
Children of his own but covers for abusers.

Even if you step away from this latest disgusting revelation, the guy is just fucking hopeless at his job. He’s done nothing to progress football up here, done nothing but sit there with Liewell’s hand up his arse, dancing to his tune.

Back