Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Tragic as this man’s story is, kudos to him for making it public and fair play to the newspaper for running with it.

Was he one of the nine that Cairney was originally charged with ?

Hopefully this gives strength to others who can come forward.
Like we’ve said previously, we believe this abuse could be on an industrial scale. This may be a new victim coming forward. Like you said, it takes courage to come forward and hopefully gives strength to others.

As per a previous email to New Balance...

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1922792 "sponsorship"

Hi Sandy,

I've gave you ample time to respond to me and still no reply. I find that rather disrespectful to the many victims we represent. Your original email was obviously just the lip-service I thought it was, so I'll just go ahead and contact the other NB key staff and others as planned.

Your lack of response and respect has been passed on to the relevant parties and noted. We are not playing games here.

New Balance still don't care a jot about the victims and their families, as my lack of replies from them confirms that.

Every single person on the list (some big hitters there too) definitely know the extent of the abuse that has taken place and every other relevant detail surrounding it. I can assure you of that. I will hit them all again and I hope many of you will do likewise. A simple line or two from you is all that's needed to keep reminding them that we've not gone away.

What a cant of a company.

TS.

New Balance email contacts

All ‘clean’.

uk.athletesponsorship@newbalance.com

uk.events@newbalance.com

NB_Competitions@newbalance.com

uk.marketing@newbalance.com

nbukcs@newbalance.co.uk

support@wellgosh.com

customercare@newbalance.com

media.relations@newbalance.com

mary.lawton@newbalance.com

Kate.Tetirick@newbalance.com

Jennifer.Keddy@newbalance.com

Romina.Bongiovanni@newbalance.com

Michael.Crocco@newbalance.com

New Balance CEO and key executive team

https://craft.co/new-balance/executives

This is a cracking link. All email addy’s listed below are ‘clean’.

Jim.Davis@newbalance.com

John.Withee@newbalance.com

John.Wilson@newbalance.com

Deirdre.Fitzgerald@newbalance.com

Peter.Zappala@newbalance.com

Edith.Harmon@newbalance.com

Bill.Hayden@newbalance.com

Paul.Heffernan@newbalance.com

Christine.Madigan@newbalance.com

Joan.McGrail@newbalance.com

Duncan.Scott@newbalance.com

Stephanie.Smith@newbalance.com

Tom.Carleo@newbalance.com

Jim.Connors@newbalance.com

https://leadferret.com/directory/person/graham-dicken/7707582

I contacted them all on this website and removed many ‘bounce backs’. The ones listed below are ‘clean’.

Doug.Liberta@newbalance.com

John.Evangelista@newbalance.com

Melissa.Ford@newbalance.com

Kimberly.Hill@newbalance.com

Darren.Balardini@newbalance.com

Russell.French@newbalance.com

Bina.Seales@newbalance.com

Kerry.Sheehan@newbalance.com

Joseph.Preston@newbalance.com

William.Standley@newbalance.com

John.Larsen@newbalance.com

Megan.Bloch@newbalance.com

Tracy.Shub@newbalance.com

Noreen.Bigelow@newbalance.com

Anne.Davis@newbalance.com

Paul.Gauron@newbalance.com

Bob.Laquaglia@newbalance.com

Ray.Hilvert@newbalance.com

Richard.Walker@newbalance.com

Amy.Cerulli@newbalance.com

Jennifer.Lynch@newbalance.com

Susan.Trodella@newbalance.com

Peter.Henderson@newbalance.com

Charley.Hager@newbalance.com

Rahul.Kumar@newbalance.com

Kerry.Hennessey@newbalance.com

Jason.Kennedy@newbalance.com

Ravi.Shankavaram@newbalance.com

Pam.Hart@newbalance.com

Molly.Santry@newbalance.com

Graham.Dicken@newbalance.com

Daniel.Green@newbalance.com

Steve.Levin@newbalance.com

Mike.Levesque@newbalance.com

Michel.Laflamme@newbalance.com

Kevin.Tripp@newbalance.com

Lisa.Mahoney@newbalance.com

Ashley.Renzi@newbalance.com

Erin.Bentz@newbalance.com

Ben.Wong@newbalance.com

John.Pelletier@newbalance.com

Glenn.Haskell@newbalance.com

Robert.Demartini@newbalance.com

William.Laflamme@newbalance.com

Kevin.Doyle@newbalance.com

Barry.Boudreau@newbalance.com

Steve.Ettridge@newbalance.com

Caleb.Hampton@newbalance.com

Raymond.Rey@newbalance.com

Steve.Gardner@newbalance.com

Amanda.Lee@newbalance.com

Kim.Desto@newbalance.com

Kristen.Sullivan@newbalance.com

Steve.Vumbaco@newbalance.com

As per a previous email to New Balance...

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1922792 "sponsorship"

Hi Sandy,

I've gave you ample time to respond to me and still no reply. I find that rather disrespectful to the many victims we represent. Your original email was obviously just the lip-service I thought it was, so I'll just go ahead and contact the other NB key staff and others as planned.

Your lack of response and respect has been passed on to the relevant parties and noted. We are not playing games here.

New Balance still don't care a jot about the victims and their families, as my lack of replies from them confirms that.

Every single person on the list (some big hitters there too) definitely know the extent of the abuse that has taken place and every other relevant detail surrounding it. I can assure you of that. I will hit them all again and I hope many of you will do likewise. A simple line or two from you is all that's needed to keep reminding them that we've not gone away.

What a cant of a company.

TS.

Cracking find mate but would edit the post to take away the email addresses, as the lurkers will bombard them with emails.

Then if someone wants the emails addresses they can pm you

Cracking find mate but would edit the post to take away the email addresses, as the lurkers will bombard them with emails.

Then if someone wants the emails addresses they can pm you

Not on this occasion mate, but I take your point. We've did that before, many times, depending on the content, but NB already favour the paedo harbourers.

For the effort that goes into finding contacts, continually emailing a large amount of them and having to filter what comes back to 'clean them', then this list is better up here imo. All of these contact are viable as I emailed all of them again earlier.

Not so many people ask for lists as you'd think btw and this being easily available will hopefully prompt a few to contact at least some of them. The great unwashed aren't going to do any damage with this one.

Not on this occasion mate, but I take your point. We've did that before, many times, depending on the content, but NB already favour the paedo harbourers.

For the effort that goes into finding contacts, continually emailing a large amount of them and having to filter what comes back to 'clean them', then this list is better up here imo. All of these contact are viable as I emailed all of them again earlier.

Not so many people ask for lists as you'd think btw and this being easily available will hopefully prompt a few to contact at least some of them. The great unwashed aren't going to do any damage with this one.

Good on you TS ;)

Last edited:
Good on you TD ;)

Cheers Grigo.

Truly outstanding from you and others with the anti-SNP leaflets btw. Cap doffed mate...first class!

I hope quite a few members will take a few mins at least to send a few emails outlining their disgust with NB.

They're due to end their sponsorship with the paedo harbourers at the end of this season, however, if I recall correctly off hand, NB lost their court challenge with Nike for the Liverpool contract, so they may even wish to renew their contact with the scum. Can you imagine that? I hope not. All the more reason to contact NB now.

Cheers Grigo.

Truly outstanding from you and others with the anti-SNP leaflets btw. Cap doffed mate...first class!

I hope quite a few members will take a few mins at least to send a few emails outlining their disgust with NB.

They're due to end their sponsorship with the paedo harbourers at the end of this season, however, if I recall correctly off hand, NB lost their court challenge with Nike for the Liverpool contract, so they may even wish to renew their contact with the scum. Can you imagine that? I hope not. All the more reason to contact NB now.

I’ll do it this week mate, I know how hard you’ve tried on this really important issue.

And thanks for the weekend. I know you would have been there if you could have.

All the best as always,

G

I put the blog below together because things appear to have ground to a bit of halt on coverage and progress for the Grays and many others.

This is what the facilitators, enablers and guilty want. Every day that passes makes it easier for the fighters to fold. To accept whatever meagre deal is being carved up for them.

I guess what i'm saying is that if we want a public enquiry, then we the public need to force it.

I don't claim to know what the best or right course of action is, but, write to the press, try and make sure it stays relevant and at least let them know there's a demand for it. That goes of every corner for the UK and beyond, every local newspaper, every column inch and web mention helps. Contact or write to your MPs/MSPs, at this time close to the election we at least have some leverage, tell them it could be a deciding factor in your vote. Get it a mention. Make it an issue. A full and open public enquiry into CSA in Scottish football. It takes 5 minutes, but it needs buy in and numbers.

If we do nothing, then nothing is what we'll get.

I put the blog below together because things appear to have ground to a bit of halt on coverage and progress for the Grays and many others.

This is what the facilitators, enablers and guilty want. Every day that passes makes it easier for the fighters to fold. To accept whatever meagre deal is being carved up for them.

I guess what i'm saying is that if we want a public enquiry, then we the public need to force it.

I don't claim to know what the best or right course of action is, but, write to the press, try and make sure it stays relevant and at least let them know there's a demand for it. That goes of every corner for the UK and beyond, every local newspaper, every column inch and web mention helps. Contact or write to your MPs/MSPs, at this time close to the election we at least have some leverage, tell them it could be a deciding factor in your vote. Get it a mention. Make it an issue. A full and open public enquiry into CSA in Scottish football. It takes 5 minutes, but it needs buy in and numbers.

Excellent blog Rick. Nail on head.

Great job Rick ;)

xPatrick-McGuire-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.coo_Plc8eL.jpg

tumblr_mmhr65ufet1rjsiz7o1_400.gif

Nice one Rick, very well written. Excellent blog.

I've asked this before, does anyone know of any other outstanding court case that is preventing certain people from commenting on this scandal
Or
Is this simply being used as a way of covering up the cover up by like minded individuals?

I know of none as Cairney was the last,but trying to get an answer from govt will be interesting during the GE and I feel they will just use the same old line like live case.

We need to capitalise on the fact that there has been no public inquiry due to the SNP administration of Scotland's blank refusal to commission one. This is the only real reason.

In the run up to the election, the mainstream press and political commentators are continuing to call out the Nats' record in education, drug deaths, NHS, transport etc but they are too gentile to highlight the elephant in the room.

We have 7 days to make political hay right now by focusing on there shameful conduct concerning this issue.

Of course, I understand that the General Election does not affect their current position in the devolved administration, but if we can inflict useful damage to them during this election, we might just see them imploding at the next Holyrood vote.

We need to capitalise on the fact that there has been no public inquiry due to the SNP administration of Scotland's blank refusal to commission one. This is the only real reason.

In the run up to the election, the mainstream press and political commentators are continuing to call out the Nats' record in education, drug deaths, NHS, transport etc but they are too gentile to highlight the elephant in the room.

We have 7 days to make political hay right now by focusing on there shameful conduct concerning this issue.

Of course, I understand that the General Election does not affect their current position in the devolved administration, but if we can inflict useful damage to them during this election, we might just see them imploding at the next Holyrood vote.
As posted in another thread, I am voting for a Labour candidate called Martin McCluskey. Now that is staunch.

As posted in another thread, I am voting for a Labour candidate called Martin McCluskey. Now that is staunch.

Good on you man!

What I am talking about here is not so much tactical voting, but trying to persuade some of their less ardent supporters to reconsider their votes.

Point is that they are not being called out right now by the mainstream on this particular issue and I doubt that they will be.

Just like we are doing with the tactical voting campaign, this would be an ideal time for all bears to use social media to reinforce the fact that SNP have within their control, the ability to call for a full independent inquiry and are guilty of wilful and shameless stonewalling.

Last edited:
I am also voting for McCluskey over SNP/SF candidate Cowan, even though he is a product of Greenock Academy and the son of former Scotland goalie Jimmy. Sadly, needs must.
Still torn between doing whats required to oust the SNP from inverclyde and following my core values and what I believe is right so it’ll be Tory/labour fight for my x next thursday

Like we’ve said. There maybe cases we don’t know about and this is whats stalling the process. I would be very surprised if anything is announced before the election. Frustrating to say the least.
Certain individuals within the press are also asking the question.

Like we’ve said. There maybe cases we don’t know about and this is whats stalling the process. I would be very surprised if anything is announced before the election. Frustrating to say the least.
Certain individuals within the press are also asking the question.
I don't see how they can use pending cases as an excuse. Isn't it obvious that an independent inquiry into Scottish football in general is needed over this?

I know they are using it as an excuse, I'm just wondering if this is even a valid one.

Still torn between doing whats required to oust the SNP from inverclyde and following my core values and what I believe is right so it’ll be Tory/labour fight for my x next thursday
I'm also in Inverclyde and voting Labour for the first time in my life. For me, removing the SNP trumps personal loyalties. The SNP are a cancer that needs to be removed at all costs.

I don't see how they can use pending cases as an excuse. Isn't it obvious that an independent inquiry into Scottish football in general is needed over this?

I know they are using it as an excuse, I'm just wondering if this is even a valid one.
They have used this excuse for a while now. I’m not sure if you have noticed earlier in the thread that we proved that they can have a full independent inquiry while a criminal case is still running. We have shown them this in black and white from their own government website. All they need is a judge’s authority to do so.

Another thing to remember is opposition MSP’s have supported the independent inquiry issue. We have received correspondence from them on this. My belief is the nationalists will do nothing that will jeopardise the republican vote before this election.

Seriously though apart from the sterling work done by the guys here there seems no appitite by anyone in authority to take this forward.
Like many i believe serious criminal acts have been committed by employees/affiliates of that rancid club and Board members and employee/affiliates have conspired to conceal these abhorrant crimes against children for nigh on 40 years.

Back